Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: how do I require application_top.php in folder in admin with a composer package?

...seemed to be a google api vendor folder issue (:

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: how do I require application_top.php in folder in admin with a composer package?

What's the purpose of adding this api? What are you building?

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by wolfderby View Post
    ...seemed to be a google api vendor folder issue (:
    ^ignore this

I want to set up a cron job to remove my sold amazon inventory using the "Sold, ship now:" emails from amazon sellercentral.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: how do I require application_top.php in folder in admin on localhost?

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    What purpose is the additional admin sub-directory (/myAdminScript)? My localhost environments normally mimic the associated live site's directory structure, where the /admin sub-directory is at the same 'level' as the storefront /includes sub-directory.
    So are you saying I should just put it in admin/includes?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: how do I require application_top.php in folder in admin on localhost?

I seem to have it working, I needed to have just tried to copy the design patterns already within the admin instead of forcing through 1 require.

basically shooting for /admin/my_script.php

then...
    /admin/includes/classes/custom.php
    /admin/includes/functions/maybe.php
    /admin/includes/modules/kindaConfusedOnThisDir.php

...when I get closer maybe I'll put it on gitLab and share it for some suggestions.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by wolfderby View Post
    I want to set up a cron job to remove my sold amazon inventory using the "Sold, ship now:" emails from amazon sellercentral.
    Uhm... Why do you need to run it in admin then? If it's a cron job, and it's purpose is to adjust stock levels or update order statuses or something similar, why don't you run it from store root? Is there a specific reason why you're placing it in the admin directory?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by balihr View Post
    Uhm... Why do you need to run it in admin then? If it's a cron job, and it's purpose is to adjust stock levels or update order statuses or something similar, why don't you run it from store root? Is there a specific reason why you're placing it in the admin directory?
    I like the idea of putting the gmail api folder within an admin log-in, for assumed security reasons. Not sure if it'd be a risk or not really.

Plugin Contributions

...so when i try to move out the includes\gmail\credentials.json it creates a forbidden access 403 error for the .json file if I directly navigate to it, and I'm sure the path is correct.

Plugin Contributions

I'm basically trying to mash up this youtube series into the zen-cart admin: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_ilbyXwIzI

if you follow that youtube series the code comes out like this: https://github.com/wolfderby/gmailTu...d_of_episode_6

Plugin Contributions

...within that folder composer (
    Code:
    composer require google/apiclient:^2.0
    ) builds out a /vendor folder dir w/ lots of the google api files

https://developers.google.com/gmail/api/quickstart/php

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast