Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    10,816
    Plugin Contributions
    80

    Default Zelle Payments [Support Thread]

    Coming soon ... a means to accept payments via Zelle!

    The payment module can be downloaded from: https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=2301
    Last edited by lat9; 8 Jan 2021 at 03:56 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    10,816
    Plugin Contributions
    80

    Default Re: Zelle Payments [Support Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    Coming soon ... a means to accept payments via Zelle!

    The payment module can be downloaded from: https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=2301
    Now available for download.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Illinois, USA
    Posts
    277
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    bug Re: Zelle Payments [Support Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    Now available for download.
    I installed on ZC 1.5.7c
    using OPC 2.3.9
    configured the payment module with phone number.

    It displays as a payment method, other than displaying the payment module and allowing the user to select it, it is not prompting for the users zelle account and is not transferring money from the users account to the sellers account.

    Per this, is this supposing the customer STILL has to log into their app and manually place the payment?: "Customers can make a payment via their bank's Zelle® app. Their order-confirmation email will include the Zelle ID that you provide in the payment method's configuration."
    Last edited by Carbonless; 28 Nov 2021 at 10:12 PM.
    NTO: building a better network thru collaboration
    www.needtoorder.com | www.coffeewitheinstein.com

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    10,816
    Plugin Contributions
    80

    Default Re: Zelle Payments [Support Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by Carbonless View Post
    I installed on ZC 1.5.7c
    using OPC 2.3.9
    configured the payment module with phone number.

    It displays as a payment method, other than displaying the payment module and allowing the user to select it, it is not prompting for the users zelle account and is not transferring money from the users account to the sellers account.

    Per this, is this supposing the customer STILL has to log into their app and manually place the payment?: "Customers can make a payment via their bank's Zelle® app. Their order-confirmation email will include the Zelle ID that you provide in the payment method's configuration."
    This payment method is similar to the Check/Moneyorder one; the customer needs to log into their bank/app to send the money to you.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Tampa Bay, Florida
    Posts
    8,216
    Plugin Contributions
    111

    Default Re: Zelle Payments [Support Thread]

    > Per this, is this supposing the customer STILL has to log into their app and manually place the payment?

    Correct. They make the payment, then put the payment identifier in during checkout so you can easily match their payment to their order.
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Modifications
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Illinois, USA
    Posts
    277
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Zelle Payments [Support Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    This payment method is similar to the Check/Moneyorder one; the customer needs to log into their bank/app to send the money to you.
    Thank you both for the clarification!
    NTO: building a better network thru collaboration
    www.needtoorder.com | www.coffeewitheinstein.com

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. v156 Audit support thread
    By swguy in forum All Other Contributions/Addons
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 1 Sep 2021, 11:25 AM
  2. Hebrew Support - latest release [Support Thread]
    By eranariel in forum Addon Language Packs
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 22 Mar 2021, 01:11 AM
  3. v156 PWA, Offline support Push notifications addon [Support Thread]
    By perfumbg in forum All Other Contributions/Addons
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 23 May 2019, 02:27 PM
  4. Pin Payments Payment Gateway [Support Thread]
    By chrisdahl in forum Addon Payment Modules
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 6 Feb 2019, 07:06 AM
  5. v155 Zelle
    By swguy in forum Addon Payment Modules
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2 Jul 2018, 03:58 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
disjunctive-egg
Zen-Cart, Internet Selling Services, Klamath Falls, OR