Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: HTML coding appearing on page

Quote Originally Posted by irishshoppercom View Post
    Have now got the Social Media icons appearing on the blur squares OK so many thanks for that.

One last problem is the links on all these are the default links but I just cannot find the file to change them.

They are working properly from the small Social Media links at the top of each page OK.
    I'm pretty sure, but not absolutely sure, that those are settings in the template's configuration menus.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by irishshoppercom View Post
    Have now got the Social Media icons appearing on the blur squares OK so many thanks for that.

One last problem is the links on all these are the default links but I just cannot find the file to change them.

They are working properly from the small Social Media links at the top of each page OK.
    Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    I'm pretty sure, but not absolutely sure, that those are settings in the template's configuration menus.
    I thought that the information was part of what was captured/entered in the database part of these displayed items... Again, database is not a set of files... I've accessed the flexible footer before and modified the links, but seems that if the OP had been searching through the files for other associated information and hasn't found this particular information through that same file search (Developers tool kit) that the "other" place this information is in would be the database.

My problem in attempting to provide help here is that I don't recall the details of finding the flexible footers portion as well.. Whether it is from an additional menu option off of the admin, something in one of the banners, etc... Use of the instructions, posts within the associated forum thread, further comparison of html page output to information found in the above locations are all things that can be used to accomplish something similar.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Editable via the admin's Tools->Flexible Footer Menu. Just find the column-heading associated with the text you wish to edit.

Plugin Contributions

Very many thanks indeed for everyones patience & help. Now all sorted and working correctly. Thank you. Trevor

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12