Plugin Contributions

Default Product additional images causing page to freeze

My site suddenly stopped loading product details while using multiple images. It was working fine when I set it up but I was later informed that the page froze after loading the main product image, so I've had no other choice than to set "Show Product Additional Images" to false so the Product details will load. I can think of nothing I did to cause this. I'm using Zen Cart 1.5.5f

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Product additional images causing page to freeze

Since you didn't follow the guidelines and haven't provided more information about your site, it's gonna be hard to help you. But still, this seems like a partial blank page, so the docs will give you an idea about where to start.
    Anyway, check your logs directory and see what you have there, and what's related to additional images. You can post back with the log file contents (make sure to XXXX sensitive data and your paths) and maybe we'll be able to help more.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for your reply. Here's more info. I'm not a programmer, it's all greek to me.

Zen cart Version 1.5.5f
    Not upgraded
    Westminster new template
    Easy Populate Plugin
    Installed via FTP and run zc_install
    PHP version 7.4.14
    MySQL version 5.6
    URL www.legendcycle.net
    The error says this, multiple times:

[19-Jan-2021 16:14:40 America/Chicago] PHP Warning: Version warning: Imagick was compiled against Image Magick version 1654 but version 1650 is loaded. Imagick will run but may behave surprisingly in Unknown on line 0
    [19-Jan-2021 16:14:40 America/Chicago] PHP Deprecated: Unparenthesized `a ? b : c ? d : e` is deprecated. Use either `(a ? b : c) ? d : e` or `a ? b : (c ? d : e)` in /XXXX/XXXX/public_html/includes/application_top.php on line 86

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Beav View Post
    Zen cart Version 1.5.5f
    PHP version 7.4.14

PHP Deprecated: Unparenthesized `a ? b : c ? d : e` is deprecated. Use either `(a ? b : c) ? d : e` or `a ? b : (c ? d : e)` in /XXXX/XXXX/public_html/includes/application_top.php on line 86
    Until you can upgrade your Zen Cart, ask your Hosting company to help you downgrade your PHP to 7.1 to match the older Zen Cart version you're using.
    Ref: https://docs.zen-cart.com/user/first..._requirements/

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Beav View Post
    Thanks for your reply. Here's more info. I'm not a programmer, it's all greek to me.

Zen cart Version 1.5.5f
    Not upgraded
    Westminster new template
    Easy Populate Plugin
    Installed via FTP and run zc_install
    PHP version 7.4.14
    MySQL version 5.6
    URL www.legendcycle.net
    The error says this, multiple times:

[19-Jan-2021 16:14:40 America/Chicago] PHP Warning: Version warning: Imagick was compiled against Image Magick version 1654 but version 1650 is loaded. Imagick will run but may behave surprisingly in Unknown on line 0
    [19-Jan-2021 16:14:40 America/Chicago] PHP Deprecated: Unparenthesized `a ? b : c ? d : e` is deprecated. Use either `(a ? b : c) ? d : e` or `a ? b : (c ? d : e)` in /XXXX/XXXX/public_html/includes/application_top.php on line 86
    OK, the first thing I'd do is change php version. If you're using Zen Cart 1.5.5f, it doesn't support php 7.4 - see requirements. Check your cPanel for MultiPHP Manager and set your domain to use php 7.1 and then try again.

I believe there's more files in the error logs - the one you posted only contains a warning and a deprecated notice, neither of which should cause a partial blank page. But, definitely start with lowering your php version.