Thread: Template help

Plugin Contributions

Default Template help

I've installed 1.5.6c zencart, Server php version 7.3.23, everything is fine. Then upon install my theme I'm unable to view login page.

I'm receiving Error log)
    Code:
    PHP Fatal error: 1292:Incorrect datetime value: 'NOW()' for column 'last_modified' at row 1 :: INSERT INTO zc_configuration SET  configuration_key="ZEN_LIGHTBOX_STATUS", configuration_title="<b>Zen Lightbox</b>", configuration_value="true", configuration_description="<br />If true, all product images on the following pages will be displayed within a lightbox:<br /><br />- document_general_info<br />- document_product_info<br />- page (EZ-Pages)<br />- product_free_shipping_info<br />- product_info<br />- product_music_info<br />- product_reviews<br />- product_reviews_info<br />- product_reviews_write<br /><br /><b>Default: true</b>", sort_order="100", use_function="NULL", set_function="zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'), ", last_modified="NOW()", date_added="NOW()", configuration_group_id="37" ==> (as called by) /public_html/my_admin/includes/installers/zen_lightbox/1_7_0.php on line 295 <== in /public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 171.
    is it fixable? How can I recorrect this if any help please?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Template help

Change line 295 of /my_admin/includes/installers/zen_lightbox/1_7_0.php, modifying those uppercase NOW() characters to be lowercase now().

Then change the name of your admin directory, since you've posted it publicly.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    Change line 295 of /my_admin/includes/installers/zen_lightbox/1_7_0.php, modifying those uppercase NOW() characters to be lowercase now(). Then change the name of your admin directory.
    Thank you, I've changed it but still no improve

Admin page displaying below error message
    Code:
    1292 Incorrect datetime value: 'now()' for column 'last_modified' at row 1
    in:
    [INSERT INTO configuration SET configuration_key="ZEN_LIGHTBOX_STATUS", configuration_title="Zen Lightbox", configuration_value="true", configuration_description="
    If true, all product images on the following pages will be displayed within a lightbox:

- document_general_info
    - document_product_info
    - page (EZ-Pages)
    - product_free_shipping_info
    - product_info
    - product_music_info
    - product_reviews
    - product_reviews_info
    - product_reviews_write

Default: true", sort_order="100", use_function="null", set_function="zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'), ", last_modified="now()", date_added="now()", configuration_group_id="40"]
    If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.
    log file have some
    Code:
    PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant IH_VERSION - assumed 'IH_VERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
    and
    Code:
    require(/home//public_html/my_admin/includes/application_top.php) called at [/home//public_html/my_admin/login.php:9]
    --> PHP Fatal error: 1292:Incorrect datetime value: 'now()' for column 'last_modified' at row 1 :: INSERT INTO configuration SET  configuration_key="ZEN_LIGHTBOX_STATUS", configuration_title="<b>Zen Lightbox</b>", configuration_value="true", configuration_description="<br />If true, all product images on the following pages will be displayed within a lightbox:<br /><br />- document_general_info<br />- document_product_info<br />- page (EZ-Pages)<br />- product_free_shipping_info<br />- product_info<br />- product_music_info<br />- product_reviews<br />- product_reviews_info<br />- product_reviews_write<br /><br /><b>Default: true</b>", sort_order="100", use_function="null", set_function="zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'), ", last_modified="now()", date_added="now()", configuration_group_id="40" ==> (as called by) /home//public_html/my_admin/includes/installers/zen_lightbox/1_7_0.php on line 295 <== in /home//public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 171.
    I guess lightbox failing all these and it's combined within template

Plugin Contributions

There was long IH Version issue, this one I've solved. I found IMAGE HANDLER file and uploaded files to regarding folders and IH version issue removed.

I don't have any issue on catalog-MAIN page.
    But I cannot display admin login page to key in admin details. Below error displayed instead of login

Code:
    1292 Incorrect datetime value: 'now()' for column 'last_modified' at row 1
    in:
    [INSERT INTO configuration SET configuration_key="ZEN_LIGHTBOX_STATUS", configuration_title="Zen Lightbox", configuration_value="true", configuration_description="
    If true, all product images on the following pages will be displayed within a lightbox:

- document_general_info
    - document_product_info
    - page (EZ-Pages)
    - product_free_shipping_info
    - product_info
    - product_music_info
    - product_reviews
    - product_reviews_info
    - product_reviews_write

Default: true", sort_order="100", use_function="null", set_function="zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'), ", last_modified="now()", date_added="now()", configuration_group_id="40"]
    If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    Change line 295 of /wj00txrbplmrdywo/includes/installers/zen_lightbox/1_7_0.php, modifying those uppercase NOW() characters to be lowercase now(). Then change the name of your admin directory.
    i think the problem is with the quotes around the now(), not the uppercase.

i can not find that file, so hard to recommend the solution.
    author of square Webpay.
    mxWorks has premium plugins. donations: venmo or paypal accepted.
    premium consistent excellent support. available for hire.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by carlwhat View Post
    That is correct.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by carlwhat View Post

i can not find that file, so hard to recommend the solution.
    FYI and likely will become obvious, but the "same problem" will occur after modifying that for the reported instance of 'last_modified' when it then tries to process 'date_added'. Meaning make the same change (quote removal) to 'date_added' as is done/suggested for 'last_modified'.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...