Plugin Contributions

Default Looking For a Way to Easy Populate Products Special prices and activity dates

Hello, I'm working on DiscountTableTennisShop.com and we have several items that we'd like to change the special price on every month or so. We've been doing it with the price manager however sometimes things get forgotten. I was wondering if there was a plugin similar to Easy Populate that will allow me to upload a csv spreadsheet with the product's special prices and expiration dates? Any help would greatly be greatly appriciated.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Looking For a Way to Easy Populate Products Special prices and activity dates

Quote Originally Posted by Tadj Hemingway View Post
    Hello, I'm working on DiscountTableTennisShop.com and we have several items that we'd like to change the special price on every month or so. We've been doing it with the price manager however sometimes things get forgotten. I was wondering if there was a plugin similar to Easy Populate that will allow me to upload a csv spreadsheet with the product's special prices and expiration dates? Any help would greatly be greatly appriciated.
    You mean EasyPopulate V4? Is that "similar" enough? I suggest though using the current github version if using ZC 1.5.7 or above, otherwise the version available on this forum site should work with the reported ZC 1.5.1 of this thread.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Looking For a Way to Easy Populate Products Special prices and activity dates

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    You mean EasyPopulate V4? Is that "similar" enough? I suggest though using the current github version if using ZC 1.5.7 or above, otherwise the version available on this forum site should work with the reported ZC 1.5.1 of this thread.
    Will EasyPopulate V4 do the Special prices with their beginning and end date?

Plugin Contributions

Will EasyPopulate V4 do the Special prices with their beginning and end date?
    Yes, it will support uploading and importing special prices with start/end dates. This is through the model/price/qty "filter" and associated filename prefix.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

is one of your issues, when you enter a specials price for item with a start date and an end date, that you can not enter another specials price for that item with different start and end dates? perhaps ones that are not over-lapping?
    author of square Webpay.
    mxWorks has premium plugins. donations: venmo or paypal accepted.
    premium consistent excellent support. available for hire.