Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Eastpointe, Michigan, United States
    Posts
    20
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Looking For a Way to Easy Populate Products Special prices and activity dates

    Hello, I'm working on DiscountTableTennisShop.com and we have several items that we'd like to change the special price on every month or so. We've been doing it with the price manager however sometimes things get forgotten. I was wondering if there was a plugin similar to Easy Populate that will allow me to upload a csv spreadsheet with the product's special prices and expiration dates? Any help would greatly be greatly appriciated.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    15,651
    Plugin Contributions
    17

    Default Re: Looking For a Way to Easy Populate Products Special prices and activity dates

    Quote Originally Posted by Tadj Hemingway View Post
    Hello, I'm working on DiscountTableTennisShop.com and we have several items that we'd like to change the special price on every month or so. We've been doing it with the price manager however sometimes things get forgotten. I was wondering if there was a plugin similar to Easy Populate that will allow me to upload a csv spreadsheet with the product's special prices and expiration dates? Any help would greatly be greatly appriciated.
    You mean EasyPopulate V4? Is that "similar" enough? I suggest though using the current github version if using ZC 1.5.7 or above, otherwise the version available on this forum site should work with the reported ZC 1.5.1 of this thread.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Eastpointe, Michigan, United States
    Posts
    20
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Looking For a Way to Easy Populate Products Special prices and activity dates

    Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    You mean EasyPopulate V4? Is that "similar" enough? I suggest though using the current github version if using ZC 1.5.7 or above, otherwise the version available on this forum site should work with the reported ZC 1.5.1 of this thread.
    Will EasyPopulate V4 do the Special prices with their beginning and end date?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    15,651
    Plugin Contributions
    17

    Default Re: Looking For a Way to Easy Populate Products Special prices and activity dates

    Quote Originally Posted by Tadj Hemingway View Post
    Will EasyPopulate V4 do the Special prices with their beginning and end date?
    Yes, it will support uploading and importing special prices with start/end dates. This is through the model/price/qty "filter" and associated filename prefix.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    los angeles
    Posts
    1,882
    Plugin Contributions
    6

    Default Re: Looking For a Way to Easy Populate Products Special prices and activity dates

    Quote Originally Posted by Tadj Hemingway View Post
    Hello, I'm working on DiscountTableTennisShop.com and we have several items that we'd like to change the special price on every month or so. We've been doing it with the price manager however sometimes things get forgotten. I was wondering if there was a plugin similar to Easy Populate that will allow me to upload a csv spreadsheet with the product's special prices and expiration dates? Any help would greatly be greatly appriciated.
    is one of your issues, when you enter a specials price for item with a start date and an end date, that you can not enter another specials price for that item with different start and end dates? perhaps ones that are not over-lapping?
    #getAJabWhenYouCan
    if you feel so inclined, feel free to send some cake....

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Multiple Special/Discounted Prices and cut-off dates
    By rarpsl in forum Setting Up Specials and SaleMaker
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 27 Feb 2011, 04:30 AM
  2. Looking for an Easy way to set this up
    By rsaw3rd in forum General Questions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 24 Oct 2009, 08:54 PM
  3. Easy Populate Dates
    By Makover in forum All Other Contributions/Addons
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12 Aug 2008, 03:16 PM
  4. Looking for discount option for special members (number and name)
    By DonTino in forum Addon Payment Modules
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 29 Jan 2008, 04:23 PM
  5. Feature Products and Easy Populate
    By gems14k in forum All Other Contributions/Addons
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 19 Aug 2006, 10:42 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
disjunctive-egg
Zen-Cart, Internet Selling Services, Klamath Falls, OR