Plugin Contributions

Default After move to different domain, ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS and not entering in DB

I changed my store's domain name. It was moved from abcrealestateschools.com to abcrealestateschool.com because google was throwing a phishing error.

Example: https://www.abcrealestateschool.com/ABCOrderForm/
    Broker Package: 18-hr Nevada Law & Broker MGMT Combo ONLINE-ONLY
    Add this to my cart

It says - This page isn’t working www.abcrealestateschool.com redirected you too many times. ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS
    It also isn't entering the order into both the database and the store.
    Someone was recently able to order - money went to PayPal, comfirmation email worked, no order to database or store.
    I can't get it to work. My host says it works for them except for missing images.
    Using Fast and Easy checkout. PHP 5.6.40 PHP version: 7.3.27
    My host moved it.
    I used the developer's tool kit to see if there were any files that still used the old domain, but it couldn't find any.
    Are there files that I need to change?

In its previous configuration, SSL didn't start until the entering of information on the order form. https://www.abcrealestateschools.com/ABCOrderForm/ In other works, the home page didn't have SSL, the product page didn't have SSL. It wasn't until the index.php?main_page=no_account (the Billing Information page) that the SSL kicked in. I wonder if that was 'by design' and it will error if SSL starts on the home page of the Zen-cart. The reason that I don't have SSL over the whole site is that I also have a 'moodle' course management system on the site that will crash with SSL on the log-in page.
    Any help is appreciated.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: After move to different domain, ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS and not entering in DB

Seems like I found the cure. My host is Siteground. I read in another post about caching. Because I couldn't make pages change, I clicked on speed-caching-NGINX DIRECT DELIVERY and turned it off. That didn't fix the problem. I also needed to flush the cache with DYNAMIC CACHE. That fixed the problem. My admin wasn't updating and ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS was randum but frequent.
    If the site monitor wants to delete my post, do it. If you think it is useful, good.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: After move to different domain, ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS and not entering in DB

Ya, Siteground's new cache that they forced on everyone does have plenty of side-effects.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.