Plugin Contributions

Default Some categories not showing all products

fuzztrip.com/NEWSTORE
    157c

I'm using gift certificates as an example; I should have gift certificates for $25 $50 $100. It shows in the admin:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	21.6 KB 
ID:	19532

But not on the catalog side:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jhvhgdtyghfhjf.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	40.3 KB 
ID:	19533

I have this error log, but I'm sure what to make of it.

[25-Apr-2021 15:55:22 UTC] Request URI: /NEWSTORE/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=5&zenid=9eafa3229727a8ea7d43fce3e2020206, IP address: 173.76.37.155
    #1 sizeof() called at [/includes/templates/responsive_fuzztrip/common/tpl_tabular_display.php:30]
    #2 require(/includes/templates/responsive_fuzztrip/common/tpl_tabular_display.php) called at [/includes/templates/responsive_fuzztrip/templates/tpl_modules_product_listing.php:54]
    #3 require(/includes/templates/responsive_fuzztrip/templates/tpl_modules_product_listing.php) called at [/includes/templates/responsive_fuzztrip/templates/tpl_index_product_list.php:109]
    #4 require(/includes/templates/responsive_fuzztrip/templates/tpl_index_product_list.php) called at [/includes/modules/pages/index/main_template_vars.php:232]
    #5 require(/includes/modules/pages/index/main_template_vars.php) called at [/includes/templates/responsive_fuzztrip/common/tpl_main_page.php:179]
    #6 require(/includes/templates/responsive_fuzztrip/common/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/index.php:94]
    --> PHP Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /includes/templates/responsive_fuzztrip/common/tpl_tabular_display.php on line 30.

Appreciate any help, thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Some categories not showing all products

I do see all 3 gift certificates in "All Products" and "New Products". But only 2 when I go to the gift certificate category

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

The 2 GC's that do display in that category have been created as Product Type "music".
    The other 1 that's not displaying in that category is Product Type "general".
    (I can tell this from the URL that's used to display each of those products.)

If you edit that category in your Admin (using the "e" icon on the button bar next to the category, so that you can edit the category's name/description), do you also have that category limited to only "music" product-type products?

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

It's always something so simple

The missing one should have been in music type and this is indeed a category limited to only music products.

Thank you!