Plugin Contributions

Default Authorize.net returns a payment error when attempting to process payment

Hello,

I'm having an issue with First Data using the Authorize.net module on a fresh install of 1.5.4. No mods, using the Blue Sheffield template.

I have the exact same configuration (With different login/transkey/hash information) on a different site that's been running for years.

I created a new Payment Page in my account at First Data and all is well there. It mimics my other payment page that has been working. I've quadruple checked the login, transaction key, and hash. Everything seems correct.

When I try and run a payment I get the following error from First Data:

Unable to proceed with payment
    We cannot proceed with payment because of technical difficulties.
    Please try again later

Hosted Checkout Test Assistance

Hosted Checkout test mode detected.

Hosted Checkout uses security mechanisms to block repeated payment attempts. During integration with Hosted Checkout these may interfere with development and testing from time to time.

The result is that you may see this page, independently of whether your shopping cart, or other integration server, is configured properly.

To continue testing and developing your Hosted Checkout integration, you should try following this link to reset your session.

The payment module is not in test mode nor is the payment page at First Data. I have the logging in the module set to Log and Email but yet no pertinent log file is created or emailed.

Can anyone offer any guidance?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Authorize.net returns a payment error when attempting to process payment

Quote Originally Posted by tjetzer View Post
    I'm having an issue with First Data using the Authorize.net module on a fresh install of 1.5.4. No mods, using the Blue Sheffield template.
    Hopefully, this was an entry error while typing. That version is over six years old and, unless you are using the Responsive Sheffile Blue, you are using a template for version 1.5.1.
    <understatement>Many changes have been made since then that affect general operation AND AIM.</understatement>

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Authorize.net returns a payment error when attempting to process payment

Quote Originally Posted by dbltoe View Post
    Hopefully, this was an entry error while typing. That version is over six years old and, unless you are using the Responsive Sheffile Blue, you are using a template for version 1.5.1.
    <understatement>Many changes have been made since then that affect general operation AND AIM.</understatement>
    I am using Responsive Sheffield Blue

Plugin Contributions

Github to the rescue. I installed the First Data module and the issue is resolved.