Plugin Contributions

Default Call to undefined function: mysqli_connect(). Please install the MySQL Connector for

Hello,

Due to a hard drive failure, I had to reinstall everything on my server, and I recovered for the most part, but I get the error in the subject.
    I checked that PHP works, for the most part, as well, but for whatever reason it is ignoring this line in the INI:

extension=php_mysqli.dll

"php -m" shows mysqli among the modules.

The INI for PHP and all conf files for Apache were copied from the old HDD which is still available. Actually, the whole PHP 7.0 and Apache 2.4 directories were copied over, so we have the exact same sets of files for them. I added their paths to the PATH variable as well. If it matters, GD library which is also referenced as an extension is not loading too.

What else should I check and fix? I kind of remember that phpinfo should be checked, but I cannot remember how to read its output, so many years after the original install.

ZenCart 1.5.6c
    Apache 2.4 64bit
    PHP 7.0.6 64bit
    Windows 7 64bit

Thank you!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Call to undefined function: mysqli_connect(). Please install the MySQL Connector

Never mind! It magically started working all by itself. Yippie!