Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Some issues when upgrading

Quote Originally Posted by simon1066 View Post
    One thing that does occur to me is that the previously installed Admin Profiles plugin should ideally be fully removed from your site. Looking at the last image you posted it seems that there are other tables present that are part of this plugin.

I don't know how easy this will be, especially as it was installed many years ago and that parts of the plugin might have been incorporated in to ZC core. Tread carefully, especially if you are working on a live site, and make sure you keep a copy of your files and database. There are uninstall instructions in the plugin's fileset.
    I should say that I'm not familiar with this plugin, so don't know whether leaving it partially installed will have any adverse effects. If it was me I would want it gone.
    Simon

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Some issues when upgrading

Quote Originally Posted by simon1066 View Post
    One thing that does occur to me is that the previously installed Admin Profiles plugin should ideally be fully removed from your site. Looking at the last image you posted it seems that there are other tables present that are part of this plugin.

I don't know how easy this will be, especially as it was installed many years ago and that parts of the plugin might have been incorporated in to ZC core. Tread carefully, especially if you are working on a live site, and make sure you keep a copy of your files and database. There are uninstall instructions in the plugin's fileset.
    I dropped the table shortly after you posted... well, we'll see what happens. I'll forego doing so on the second site. My two cents is... it was not hurting anything leave it and keep making money. now i'm concerned about the ramifications.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234