Plugin Contributions

Default Suggestion for next upgrade

Hello. A suggestion for the next version of Zen is auto sizing uploaded images for the expand view portion. If i sell something on ebay or another site and upload an oversized image, it automatically sizes it for me. So if it's 2000 pixels or 700, it doesn't matter...when customer clicks to expand the view, they see the right-sized photo. With Zen, if i upload an image that is too big, when customer clicks to enlarge an image, they see an image that is way too big to view. I must manually adjust the photo size before uploading it. If dealing with 100 photos, maybe this isn't a big deal. But when dealing with a large quantity or when the manufacturer decides to update their label ever two years...the workload just keep piling up. It's just a suggestion.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Suggestion for next upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by muah View Post
    Hello. A suggestion for the next version of Zen is auto sizing uploaded images for the expand view portion. If i sell something on ebay or another site and upload an oversized image, it automatically sizes it for me. So if it's 2000 pixels or 700, it doesn't matter...when customer clicks to expand the view, they see the right-sized photo. With Zen, if i upload an image that is too big, when customer clicks to enlarge an image, they see an image that is way too big to view. I must manually adjust the photo size before uploading it. If dealing with 100 photos, maybe this isn't a big deal. But when dealing with a large quantity or when the manufacturer decides to update their label ever two years...the workload just keep piling up. It's just a suggestion.
    That's one of the features of Image Handler 5 (https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=2169). Just supply a base image and the sizing(s) required and IH-5 will resize those super-large images to be more (er) displayable.

Plugin Contributions

For now:

Are you using Windows 10, version 1903 or higher?

Then try this as it can resize in windows explorer:

Explanation: https://www.howtogeek.com/704597/how...on-windows-10/

GitHub location for file: https://github.com/microsoft/PowerToys/releases/

Plugin Contributions

If your host provides cPanel and has a current version of cPanel loaded, there is an option under the Files section called Images.

It will create thumbnails, resize and re-type images individually or in groups.

Plugin Contributions

Wow, here i am suffering for years... Thanks people...three different solutions and i will try them all out to see which works best for me! Thank you!!!