Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Need to remove the "Add To Cart: qty box" for all products

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    Check your csv file... Until sufficient information has been presented, I wouldn't say that EP4 "incorrectly" worked. it processes the data that has been provided to it. Please provide more explanations in your posts.

Its the exact same file that worked perfectly yesterday

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by balihr View Post

Remember to change the setting for "Display Multiple Products Qty Box Status and Set Button Location" in all listing pages (Product Listing, New, Featured and All) from the Configuration menu.
    I did 1 & 2 and it removed the box... Thank you!! I'm not sure about this last part though. When you say "listing pages" I'm not sure exactly what you are referring to unless you mean the product pages themselves and the patches should have taken care of those, right?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by LilleyPadGifts View Post
    I did 1 & 2 and it removed the box... Thank you!! I'm not sure about this last part though. When you say "listing pages" I'm not sure exactly what you are referring to unless you mean the product pages themselves and the patches should have taken care of those, right?
    It's another one of those configuration discussions...
    Remember I requested to see the configuration settings for Easy Populate 4 as shown in the admin in the configuration menu?

Same thing, except he is saying to go to Configuration->Product Listing, Configuration->New Listing, etc...
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by LilleyPadGifts View Post
    No, I was referring to product_listing pages, or as some people call it, category pages. If you click on a category and get a listing of all products in that category, that's a product_listing page (in ZC terms). You also have a "New Products" page where all of your new products are shown (URL would be YOUR_DOMAIN/index.php?main_page=products_new). Same goes for Featured products and All products.
    So, admin->Configuration->Product Listing->Display Multiple Products Qty Box Status and Set Button Location->0
    admin->Configuration->Product Listing->Display Product Add to Cart Button (0=off; 1=on; 2=on with Qty Box per Product)->1
    admin->Configuration->New Listing->Display Multiple Products Qty Box Status and Set Button Location->0
    admin->Configuration->Featured Listing->Display Multiple Products Qty Box Status and Set Button Location->0
    admin->Configuration->All Listing->Display Multiple Products Qty Box Status and Set Button Location->0

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12