Plugin Contributions

Default Invalid Configuration - This transaction cannot be processed. The merchant's account

i have check and double checked everything... in the API in paypal,

now under the 3rd-party platform where you pick what you need in your store and i did not have the mobile payment clicked. I check it now. could that have been the problem?

I got this error in my debug file.looks like i actually got a sale but it did not go through i did the https://yoursite.com/ipncheck.php and this is what i got
    [code
    Deprecated: Unparenthesized `a ? b : c ? d : e` is deprecated. Use either `(a ? b : c) ? d : e` or `a ? b : (c ? d : e)` in /home/herasonl/public_html/shop/extras/ipncheck.php on line 174

Deprecated: Unparenthesized `a ? b : c ? d : e` is deprecated. Use either `(a ? b : c) ? d : e` or `a ? b : (c ? d : e)` in /home/herasonl/public_html/shop/extras/ipncheck.php on line 174

Deprecated: Unparenthesized `a ? b : c ? d : e` is deprecated. Use either `(a ? b : c) ? d : e` or `a ? b : (c ? d : e)` in /home/herasonl/public_html/shop/extras/ipncheck.php on line 237

Deprecated: Unparenthesized `a ? b : c ? d : e` is deprecated. Use either `(a ? b : c) ? d : e` or `a ? b : (c ? d : e)` in /home/herasonl/public_html/shop/extras/ipncheck.php on line 237
    IPNCHECK.PHP - Version 1.5.5

CURL RESPONSE RECEIVED - Communications OKAY
    IPN TESTING - Response Received via CURL -- COMMUNICATIONS OKAY

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: [] operator not supported for strings in /home/herasonl/public_html/shop/extras/ipncheck.php:167
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/herasonl/public_html/shop/extras/ipncheck.php(98): doPayPalIPNFsockopenPostback(Array, 'ipn_mode=commun...')
    #1 {main}
    thrown in /home/herasonl/public_html/shop/extras/ipncheck.php on line 167[/code/]

and from the debug file
    Code:

[comments] =>
    [billto] => 1149
    [cot_gv] => 0.00
    [payment] => paypaldp
    [payment_attempt] => 1
    [messageToStack] => Array
    (
    [0] => Array
    (
    [class] => checkout_payment
    [text] => 10548 <!-- --> Invalid Configuration - This transaction cannot be processed. The merchant's account is not able to process transactions.
    [type] => error
    )

)
    i have check and double checked everything... in the API in paypal,

now under the 3rd-party platform where you pick what you need in your store and i did not have the mobile payment clicked. I check it now. could that have been the problem?
    My Multi_Site Zen Carts
    http://herasonlinemarket.com

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Invalid Configuration - This transaction cannot be processed. The merchant's acco

So it appears that the ipncheck.php tool that is on the server (I haven't independently tested that on one of my current/updated sites) is not written to support the environment being used. Not exactly a surprise if that is the real issue, but also unfortunate if it is/was the issue.

Now. A lot of the above relates to ipncheck.php, what is/is not working on your site when a purchase is made or attempted?

When this site (database) was last updated, what was the previous software version? Why is paypal express not being used?
    What is the php version that the site is using/seeing? (this can be found by clicking the version link in the upper right corner.)
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...