Plugin Contributions

Default Is there a WYSIWYG editor for stylesheet_colors.css? There are no stupid questions!

I was just reminded that it's best to ask... I just asked a question on here, that had i asked it years ago, would have saved myself a ton of work! Learning from this, I'm going to just ask the question.

Is there a WYSIWYG editor for stylesheet_colors.css? Yes, i'm asking if the entire process can be simplified so that a child could render it.
    Last edited by muah; 2 Jun 2021 at 06:25 PM. Reason: typo

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Is there a WYSIWYG editor for stylesheet_colors.css? There are no stupid question

Most browsers will show you the elements of the CSS when you use F12 or right-click and then click on inspect in Windows. Since you probably have only one screen, it will becramped. But, as you make changes, you will see them show up on the page you are working on.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Is there a WYSIWYG editor for stylesheet_colors.css? There are no stupid question

Quote Originally Posted by muah View Post
    Is there a WYSIWYG editor for stylesheet_colors.css?
    On a live site or localhost, you can let your browser do changes in the stylesheet. The advantage is that at no point in time the real css-file gets touched. You just let the browser show you a "what if". To undo, just refresh the page and start over again. Do take notes of what you do to remember what looks nice and what looks like a big no-no.
    You can also edit the css-file and save while it runs in XAMPP, but often you have to press Ctrl+F5 (hard refresh) because the browser is lazy and presumes the css-file didn't change when you do a soft refresh (refresh button or F5).

Just look at the picture attached what I did to the posts on the forum. Browser: Opera
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Schermafbeelding 2021-06-03 143127.jpg 
Views:	184 
Size:	46.4 KB 
ID:	19596
    Last edited by Philibel; 3 Jun 2021 at 01:50 PM. Reason: typo

Plugin Contributions

I purchased and advise everyone who will listen to get a gaming screen. It's an absurdly long screen (probably the size of 3 large screens) but the workspace, i find, reduces stress big time. I do not use it for gaming (not yet anyway :) I do a lot of reference work and need to have documents open to compare with several word files all simultaneously. This screen allows me to display 4-5 documents in large print, side by side. It's for people who are stuck making a living on computer and need to make life easier for overall stress reduction.

Plugin Contributions

Thank you! I was considering the purchase of multiple monitors for the same purpose, but if I can do the same thing with just one, that would be preferable. I make a living mostly from writing, and also need to have multiple documents open at one time. This sounds like a great way to do it.

Plugin Contributions

ZCA bootstrap template has a nice css config page
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	zcaboot.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	34.9 KB 
ID:	19741