I've been trying to add a Show More and Show Less capability to a product info page product description without success. I'd like the product description to be brief, but if the customer wants additional information, they can click the Show More link or button, and the additional text would come up, along with a Show Less link or button which when clicked would dismiss the extra text. I've tried both an html-CSS approach, and an html-javascript method. In each case, the extra text is hidden okay with the Show More link present. But when the link is clicked, either the home page is displayed, or the product is added to the cart and the shopping cart page is displayed. I've tried using ezpages, but a hack to the template is required to not display the link in the header, footer or sidebox. I've tried the zen cart truncate text string approach, but don't know where to put the file with the extra text or how to configure the link in the call to the truncate function.

Is there an easy way to accomplish what I want within the product description itself with no other files involved?

Dave
zc155f, php7.3