Plugin Contributions

Default Attribute Flags not working correctly

i have an item on sale at 5% off. it has optional items you can buy using "no=$0 and yes=$40.95"

i just did a 1.5.7c upgrade from 1.5.6d

i do not want the optional items to be discounted so the NO should be $0 and the YES should be $40.95. The optional item is coming out showing $38.90 which is 5% off. This didn't happen in 1.5.6d

I think I have the settings correctly, am i right?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	29.9 KB 
ID:	19753   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	4.8 KB 
ID:	19754  

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Attribute Flags not working correctly

just an update. i went to the front end of the website, i do have the settings correct because the optional items are not discounted and is showing the correct price of 40.95. yet on the admin product page back end, it shows the discounted price.

i'm assuming the admin side just shows the discounted pricing no matter what and gives you the option to turn discounts off or on? if so , i do not remember it being this way in the previous version of zc

Plugin Contributions

Three things can really make attributes interesting when you have options.

If you want all pricing controlled by ONLY the selection in the attribute, I would start with your base price (the minimum amount) and adjust the attributes accordingly WITHOUT using the ADMIN >> Catalog >> Specials pricing OR marking the attribute as discounted (the pink selection).

If you want special pricing on the item but not the attribute, then the right combination AND the Discounted (pink) set to No might help.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by travbacon View Post
    i have an item on sale at 5% off. it has optional items you can buy using "no=$0 and yes=$40.95"

i just did a 1.5.7c upgrade from 1.5.6d

i do not want the optional items to be discounted so the NO should be $0 and the YES should be $40.95. The optional item is coming out showing $38.90 which is 5% off. This didn't happen in 1.5.6d

I think I have the settings correctly, am i right?
    Quote Originally Posted by travbacon View Post
    just an update. i went to the front end of the website, i do have the settings correct because the optional items are not discounted and is showing the correct price of 40.95. yet on the admin product page back end, it shows the discounted price.

i'm assuming the admin side just shows the discounted pricing no matter what and gives you the option to turn discounts off or on? if so , i do not remember it being this way in the previous version of zc
    The provided admin photos show 40.95 and do not show the described 5% discount. Now there also was "additional" work done to try to show the price of product in a category where the category has some reduced price, but that process is not yet fully developed. It actually is something pointed out as a problem where the solution by some is to return it back to what it was and to others to fix it.

For or what has been described, the settings look correct. The product's price will be unaffected by sales.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...