Plugin Contributions

Default v product type of 1 issue?

Hi guys, im having some issues with my site.

Hoping someone could help me get out of a bind, so basically my website has just been setup on easy populate and i ran a feed, it put categories where i didnt want them ect and a developer has since resolved this however a week or so later im seeing items selling from my dropshipper at cost price!

I can't see these items under admin and they also have "cPath=0" and "product_type=1" in the url (using ultimate seo urls)

The cost price issue was me picking product cost instead of product price at the dropshippers whilst setting up the feed, i've changed that now and when i re-ran the feed it only updated about half the items in the feed file.

I added this v product type of 1 field and i can't remember what i read that made me add this field but i think its responsible. do I remove the field from the .csv file? and once ive done that how do i delete these "ghost items" as i have affectionately called them?

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I think this is an issue i've investigated myself whilst my developers aren't at work over the weekend and it would be great to resolve it before anymore cost price items are sold by bargain hunters finding them via google shopping results :S

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: v product type of 1 issue?

You're more likely to get a quick response by posting to the support thread. For the latest EP version, it's https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....Support-Thread

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by dbltoe View Post
    You're more likely to get a quick response by posting to the support thread. For the latest EP version, it's https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....Support-Thread
    thought it was more site specific tbh bud?

Plugin Contributions

I did miss the developer mention. Have you checked with them? If not, just being in the mod's thread causes those that have used it and subscribed to see your request. Otherwise, someone would have to "find" your post, consider viewing it, and deciding if they could help.

Quicker exposure to a common core is always the preferred method to get a quick response.

Plugin Contributions

sadly they don't work weekends i'm being told, i'm sure the developer working on it lost his patience and has given up until i make another payment, warranty seems to have gone out the window :/

i installed ultimate urls before the work began seem theres a minor issue there, they are saying that is causing my issues but me being a novice who asks help anytime he gets stuck they could tell me anything and id have then work out if they are being honest or not with no knowledge base whilst they ask for more money, i'm at 1000 dollars spend so far with them too!