Had a strange order this morning, an order from the US (Florida), bought a single item but the shop let them check out with local (Australian) shipping rates, so I lost out on postage. Shop is 1.5.7.

This has never happened before, and I've shipped the exact same item, on its own, to the US before without this occurring, this is the first time the shop has shown the customer the wrong shipping rates and let them check out using those rates.

The local rates module is Australia Post Shipping Module 2.3 (aupost), it's always been ok up until now regarding showing the correct shipping rates, although it does seem to have another bug (see my post at https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....48#post1371248 which explains that).

Anyway, given that there seem to be problems with the Australia Post Shipping Module, can anyone recommend a better one? Or, has anyone come across this issue before? I didn't find anything searching the forum.

I tried the OzPost module but it didn't work, the admin screens were all messed up and the dev had heard of that issue on a small number of shops for an unknown reason, so that isn't an option.