Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Paypal Payment options disappeared from admin menue

[Note: remember to include site URL, ZC version, list of plugins, PHP version, etc ... read the Posting Tips shown above for information to include in your post here.
    And, remove this comment before actually posting!]

v154
    php 7.3.30

My paypal payment options have disappeared from my zencart admin panel also I am getting as far as the checkout screen where the customer decides how they would like to pay and am getting no further. Select payment by credit card or paypal and the screen just sits there.

Paypal files are still sitting in my file structure.

Please can you tell me what files are the ones I need to restore paypal back into my admin settings. (paypaldp+paypalwpp).

Regards

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Paypal Payment options disappeared from admin menue

While I'm not totally clear on the manner in which the PayPal modules have disappeared, I'll note that zc154 was designed to support PHP versions 5.5 and 5.6. I'm guessing that running that Zen Cart version on PHP 7.3.30 is the root-cause of your issue(s).

Does your webhost support 'dropping' that PHP version to one supported by your base version of Zen Cart (e.g. PHP 5.6)?

Plugin Contributions

I normally dont touch my site but I did download the tableau2 template and then reverted back to my usual Sheffield blue template.

Then I started getting lots of warning logs, my sitemap generation reverted back to using standard zen cart urls rather than my simple seo urls.

To me, I think the php version changed, I dont think its my downloading of the template, which I got to work. Im asking my host, if thats what happened and have to wait for an answer.

In the meantime, Im just trying to get my website up and working. I dont have any option under my website admin to select paypal, it just isnt there, when its been there for years. I dont know what makes it appear inside my admin as an option to select and fill in the parameters.

Ive been asked before what paypal Im using and I really dont know how to answer that question. I dont have enough knowledge. The files I have are paypaldlp.php and paypalwpp.php . The files are still there in my website structure.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by toyseller View Post
    I normally dont touch my site but I did download the tableau2 template and then reverted back to my usual Sheffield blue template.
    The trouble is, tableau2 clobbered a bunch of core files that don't come back just because you change back templates.
    You might need to get a file restore of your cart files from your hoster. Alternatively, you could take this opportunity to upgrade, since your cart is very old.
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Modifications
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.

Plugin Contributions

The other problem is that there are payment modules located in ZC 1.5.4 that do not work in more recent php versions such that when viewing the list of payment modules, it stops "short" giving a partial blank screen.

Since the list of files in includes/modules/payment have been looked at, please identify the filename(s) of the files in that directory so that further assistance to that one issue can be resolved even though it appears multiple issues may be present.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

My host has come back and said that they havent recently changed the php version.

And Ive just noticed that ... selection of admin/customers/PayPal IPN is giving a 500 screen error.

Plus although Ive put my site into maintenance mode the Cpanel log is producing several logs every minute, most just warnings.
    Its hard to pick out any errors. Wasnt expecting it to produce several logs every minute.

When I added tableau2 to my website I tried not to overwrite any of my existing files, but half copying it up bought my website down
    so I went for it and copied up all the files. I got my website back and tableau2 working.

The reason I downloaded it was I have a render page blocking issue on my website and dont know how to solve this as solving
    could have speeded up the website. The tableau2 template doesnt have this issue, but I dont have enough knowledge to
    get the template into the format I visually need it in. So Im caught between the two templates. Ive been looking longingly at removing
    render page blocking with no knowledge how to do it for a long time.

I have been quoted $250 an hour to put get my website back up and working again and cant afford to do that.

Ive got further along with getting my website back as I got past the "go to checkout button".

Ive downloaded the latest version of zencart into a folder but if I do upgrade it I will struggle with its visual look as I dont have the knowledge.

Im getting very stressed about this. Also, will have to stop for a while as Ive got something else happening so Im up against time and money !

I assume that solving the 500 error is the priority and may solve the other missing paypal options.

Plugin Contributions

Ive solved the admin/customers/PayPal IPN ... 500 screen error
    Added curly open and close brackets in includes/modules/paypal/paypal_functions.php

Im not understanding why Im getting pages and pages of warnings on my code as if there had been a php upgrade.

Theres another error to solve ... Reference error zcJS not defined.

PHP Code:
    } else {

// handle other order totals:

global ${$order_totals[$i]['code']};
              if ((
    substr($order_totals[$i]['text'], 01) == '-') || (isset($$order_totals[$i]['code']->credit_class) && $$order_totals[$i]['code']->credit_class == true)) {

// handle credits

$creditsApplied += round($order_totals[$i]['value'], 2);
              } else {

// treat all other OT's as if they're related to handling fees or other extra charges to be added/included

$surcharges += $order_totals[$i]['value'];
              }
            }
          } 

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by toyseller View Post
    My host has come back and said that they havent recently changed the php version.
    Can you confirm this by viewing the PHP version on your "Version page?

https://docs.zen-cart.com/user/first_steps/version/
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Modifications
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.

Plugin Contributions

PHP Version: 7.3.30 (Zend: 3.3.30)

Plugin Contributions

Ive been fixing a lot of the warnings that are in my logs.

This was helpful with some of them ...

https://github.com/zencart/zencart/pull/1939/files

Ive got some left I cant sort

Code:
    Warning:  Declaration of categoriesParser::identifyName($string) should be compatible with SSUParser::identifyName($string, $identifier) in /home/xxx/public_html/includes/classes/ssu/plugins/parsers/categories.php on line 155
    [31-Oct-2021 15:15:53 UTC] PHP Warning:  Declaration of categoriesParser::getName($cPath, $languages_id, $languages_code) should be compatible with SSUParser::getName($id, $id_field, $name_field, $table, $identifier, $cache_folder, $languages_id, $languages_code, $languages_field = 'languages_...') in /home/xxx/public_html/includes/classes/ssu/plugins/parsers/categories.php on line 155
    [31-Oct-2021 15:15:53 UTC] PHP Warning:  Declaration of productsParser::identifyName($string) should be compatible with SSUParser::identifyName($string, $identifier) in /home/xxx/public_html/includes/classes/ssu/plugins/parsers/products.php on line 162
    [31-Oct-2021 15:15:53 UTC] PHP Warning:  Declaration of productsParser::getName($id, $languages_id, $languages_code) should be compatible with SSUParser::getName($id, $id_field, $name_field, $table, $identifier, $cache_folder, $languages_id, $languages_code, $languages_field = 'languages_...') in /home/xxx/public_html/includes/classes/ssu/plugins/parsers/products.php on line 162
    [31-Oct-2021 15:15:53 UTC] PHP Warning:  Declaration of pagesParser::identifyName($string) should be compatible with SSUParser::identifyName($string, $identifier) in /home/xxx/public_html/includes/classes/ssu/plugins/parsers/pages.php on line 81
    [31-Oct-2021 15:15:53 UTC] PHP Warning:  Declaration of pagesParser::getName($id, $languages_id, $languages_code) should be compatible with SSUParser::getName($id, $id_field, $name_field, $table, $identifier, $cache_folder, $languages_id, $languages_code, $languages_field = 'languages_...') in /home/xxx/public_html/includes/classes/ssu/plugins/parsers/pages.php on line 81
    [31-Oct-2021 15:15:53 UTC] PHP Warning:  Illegal string offset 'cPath' in /home/xxx/public_html/includes/classes/navigation_history.php on line 40
    [31-Oct-2021 15:15:53 UTC] PHP Warning:  Illegal string offset 'products_id' in /home/xxx/public_html/includes/classes/navigation_history.php on line 40
    [31-Oct-2021 15:15:53 UTC] PHP Warning:  Use of undefined constant PAYMENT_ICON - assumed 'PAYMENT_ICON' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/xxx/public_html/includes/templates/responsive_sheffield_blue/common/tpl_mega_menu.php on line 269
    [31-Oct-2021 15:15:53 UTC] PHP Warning:  Use of undefined constant DEFINE_ABOUT_US_STATUS - assumed 'DEFINE_ABOUT_US_STATUS' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/xxx/public_html/includes/templates/responsive_sheffield_blue/templates/tpl_modules_mobile_categories_tabs.php on line 59
    [31-Oct-2021 15:15:53 UTC] PHP Warning:  Use of undefined constant NMX_SDATA_STATUS - assumed 'NMX_SDATA_STATUS' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/xxx/public_html/includes/classes/observers/nmx_structured_data/class.breadcrumbs.php on line 22
    [31-Oct-2021 15:15:53 UTC] PHP Warning:  Use of undefined constant shopping_cart - assumed 'shopping_cart' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/xxx/public_html/includes/templates/responsive_sheffield_blue/google_analytics/google_remarketing.php on line 29
    [31-Oct-2021 15:15:53 UTC] PHP Warning:  Use of undefined constant checkout_success - assumed 'checkout_success' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/xxx/public_html/includes/templates/responsive_sheffield_blue/google_analytics/google_remarketing.php on line 39
    [31-Oct-2021 15:15:53 UTC] PHP Warning:  Use of undefined constant advanced_search - assumed 'advanced_search' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/xxx/public_html/includes/templates/responsive_sheffield_blue/google_analytics/google_remarketing.php on line 49
    [31-Oct-2021 15:15:53 UTC] PHP Warning:  Use of undefined constant advanced_search_result - assumed 'advanced_search_result' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/xxx/public_html/includes/templates/responsive_sheffield_blue/google_analytics/google_remarketing.php on line 49
    [31-Oct-2021 15:15:53 UTC] PHP Warning:  Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/xxx/public_html/includes/templates/responsive_sheffield_blue/google_analytics/google_remarketing.php on line 51
    [31-Oct-2021 15:15:53 UTC] PHP Warning:  Use of undefined constant product_info - assumed 'product_info' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/xxx/public_html/includes/templates/responsiv

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast