Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Numinix Product Fields install

Quote Originally Posted by toyseller View Post
    [Note: remember to include site URL, ZC version, list of plugins, PHP version, etc ... read the Posting Tips shown above for information to include in your post here.
    And, remove this comment before actually posting!]

v1.5.7

Trying to install Numinix Product Fields.

I must have not copied up something properly.
    But not that used to the logs to figure out what.
    No entries appearing in my Admin.

as what was stated above, the plugin from the zc page does NOT work with zc 157.

Quote Originally Posted by Philibel View Post
    Option 2) You want to continue with the Numinix code. Then I can give you some advice based on my recent experience with it while helping a friend.
    1: stop!

2: If you're using the plugin here version 2.4.8 then it's outdated. On his own site you'll find 3.1.2 for Zen Cart 1.5.7
    Motivation is most likely to get people to visit their support site. nothing personal just business.
    i have used numinix's plugins over the years. trying to download 3.1.2 on his site gave me a headache and i was not able to succeed; despite it being a free license. if you have successfully downloaded the zip, and given that it is a FREE license, i would encourage you to submit said zip as an update to the plugin here on ZC website.

Quote Originally Posted by Philibel View Post

6:Use of undefined constant DATE_TIME_FORMAT
    Go to /zcadmin/includes/functions/general.php on line 189
    Make sure it states:

PHP Code:
        return strftime(DATE_TIME_FORMATmktime($hour$minute$second$month$day$year)); 
    this line has NOTHING to do with the error reported. the undefined constant error refers to this line:

https://github.com/zencart/zencart/b...nglish.php#L27

even if that line is the same in the OP code, the load order may be off due to said plugin not being certified for use with 157. and admin plugins are handled differently in v157

best.
    author of square Webpay.
    mxWorks has premium plugins. donations: venmo or paypal accepted.
    premium consistent excellent support. available for hire.

Plugin Contributions

Sorry,

I didnt grasp that I was being told that the plug in from the zen cart page didnt work with V157.

Will go and get the version off of the Numinix page.

Plugin Contributions

I used the Numinix 3.1.2 Product Fields download and its installed perfectly, so it wasnt me, just that I did needed to use their latest version.

Then because I did have Product Fields installed on my old live v139 site. I was able to copy the products table over, so the fields are populated.

But I do still have these 2 log errors.

admin/includes/languages/english.php

Code:
    // look in your $PATH_LOCALE/locale directory for available locales..
    $locales = ['en_US', 'en_US.utf8', 'en', 'English_United States.1252'];
    @setlocale(LC_TIME, $locales);
    define('DATE_FORMAT_SHORT', '%m/%d/%Y');  // this is used for strftime()
    define('DATE_FORMAT_LONG', '%A %d %B, %Y'); // this is used for strftime()
    define('DATE_FORMAT', 'm/d/Y'); // this is used for date()
    define('DATE_TIME_FORMAT', DATE_FORMAT_SHORT . ' %H:%M:%S');
    define('PHP_DATE_TIME_FORMAT', 'm/d/Y H:i:s'); // this is used for date() calls in some plugins

Code:
    [16-Nov-2021 12:34:12 UTC] Request URI: /cart23/zcadmin/index.php?cmd=display_logs, IP address: 2.127.66.203
    #1 zen_datetime_short() called at [/zcadmin/includes/functions/general.php:983]
    #2 zen_get_system_information() called at [/zcadmin/includes/classes/VersionServer.php:110]
    #3 VersionServer->buildCurrentInfo() called at [/zcadmin/includes/classes/VersionServer.php:25]
    #4 VersionServer->getZcVersioninfo() called at [/zcadmin/includes/classes/VersionServer.php:63]
    #5 VersionServer->getPluginVersion() called at [/includes/functions/plugin_support.php:49]
    #6 plugin_version_check_for_updates() called at [/zcadmin/includes/functions/extra_functions/init_numinix_product_fields.php:79]
    #7 require(/zcadmin/includes/functions/extra_functions/init_numinix_product_fields.php) called at [/zcadmin/includes/init_includes/init_general_funcs.php:44]
    #8 require_once(/zcadmin/includes/init_includes/init_general_funcs.php) called at [/includes/autoload_func.php:37]
    #9 require(/includes/autoload_func.php) called at [/zcadmin/includes/application_top.php:37]
    #10 require(/zcadmin/includes/application_top.php) called at [/zc_plugins/DisplayLogs/v3.0.0/admin/display_logs.php:35]
    #11 require(/zc_plugins/DisplayLogs/v3.0.0/admin/display_logs.php) called at [/zcadmin/index.php:23]
    --> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant DATE_TIME_FORMAT - assumed 'DATE_TIME_FORMAT' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /zcadmin/includes/functions/general.php on line 189.

[16-Nov-2021 12:34:12 UTC] Request URI: /cart23/zcadmin/index.php?cmd=display_logs, IP address: 2.127.66.203
    #1 zen_datetime_short() called at [/zcadmin/includes/functions/general.php:996]
    #2 zen_get_system_information() called at [/zcadmin/includes/classes/VersionServer.php:110]
    #3 VersionServer->buildCurrentInfo() called at [/zcadmin/includes/classes/VersionServer.php:25]
    #4 VersionServer->getZcVersioninfo() called at [/zcadmin/includes/classes/VersionServer.php:63]
    #5 VersionServer->getPluginVersion() called at [/includes/functions/plugin_support.php:49]
    #6 plugin_version_check_for_updates() called at [/zcadmin/includes/functions/extra_functions/init_numinix_product_fields.php:79]
    #7 require(/zcadmin/includes/functions/extra_functions/init_numinix_product_fields.php) called at [/zcadmin/includes/init_includes/init_general_funcs.php:44]
    #8 require_once(/zcadmin/includes/init_includes/init_general_funcs.php) called at [/includes/autoload_func.php:37]
    #9 require(/includes/autoload_func.php) called at [/zcadmin/includes/application_top.php:37]
    #10 require(/zcadmin/includes/application_top.php) called at [/zc_plugins/DisplayLogs/v3.0.0/admin/display_logs.php:35]
    #11 require(/zc_plugins/DisplayLogs/v3.0.0/admin/display_logs.php) called at [/zcadmin/index.php:23]
    --> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant DATE_TIME_FORMAT - assumed 'DATE_TIME_FORMAT' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /zcadmin/includes/functions/general.php on line 189.

Plugin Contributions

admin/includes/functions/general.php line 983 and 996

Name:  Date.jpg
Views: 68
Size:  48.5 KB

Plugin Contributions

i think you need to look at your install again. in your log file you see this line:

the bolded file is NOT part of 3.1.2.

in 3.1.2, the check for updates is now done here:

catalog/YOUR_ADMIN/includes/init_includes/init_numinix_product_fields.php:80

it seems you have some leftover parts from your previous attempt at installing.

best.
    author of square Webpay.
    mxWorks has premium plugins. donations: venmo or paypal accepted.
    premium consistent excellent support. available for hire.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12