I really hate to bring this question forward but my attorney just told me that he has clients getting sued over this and settlements are around 35 grand per website in the USA.

It looks that there was an act passed years ago called ADA which helps disabled people when going to a store, etc. It's now being used to target websites that are not set up for blind people to read the site. I wouldn't believe this was true except that businesses are settling for 35 grand because judges are finding in favor of the plaintiffs. Google it, you'll see it's a real thing. It made Forbes magazine and I'm six degrees of separation close to someone getting sued for over a hundred grand for a clothing site? that is not friendly to the blind. I still find it hard to believe this is an actual concern for small businesses but it is.

Is Zen ADA compliant or might you make it compliant? What a great advertisement for you by the way. IT's why some choose managed carts over self management, all the blasted law suits.