Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    10,834
    Plugin Contributions
    80

    Default Re: Form is not secure. Autofill has been turned off

    Right, both HTTP_SERVER definition (admin and storefront) should read:
    Code:
    define('HTTP_SERVER', 'https://bellinigirl.com');

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    16
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Form is not secure. Autofill has been turned off

    Quote Originally Posted by swguy View Post
    could I pay someone to do this for me? I can't find both /admin/includes/configure.php and the /includes/configure.php) I can only locate one file that follows includes/configure.php and it's from following this from my cpanel:

    public_html/includes/configure.php.

    is this the file I am to add the new coding?

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    16
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Form is not secure. Autofill has been turned off

    Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    Right, both HTTP_SERVER definition (admin and storefront) should read:
    Code:
    define('HTTP_SERVER', 'https://bellinigirl.com');

    I would like to confirm the two locations where I am to change before I change it.

    The instructions say to change both the /includes/configure.php and /YOURADMIN/includes/configure.php.
    and I THINK I found them but not sure so I want to paste screenshots of the file path in my cpanel and hopefully get feedback from you very smart people before i do it.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	includes:.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	55.6 KB 
ID:	19846

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MyAdmin:includes.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	55.8 KB 
ID:	19847

    Hopefully you can see these.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    10,834
    Plugin Contributions
    80

    Default Re: Form is not secure. Autofill has been turned off

    Quote Originally Posted by peachi View Post
    I would like to confirm the two locations where I am to change before I change it.

    The instructions say to change both the /includes/configure.php and /YOURADMIN/includes/configure.php.
    and I THINK I found them but not sure so I want to paste screenshots of the file path in my cpanel and hopefully get feedback from you very smart people before i do it.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	includes:.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	55.6 KB 
ID:	19846

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MyAdmin:includes.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	55.8 KB 
ID:	19847

    Hopefully you can see these.
    You found them! Now, also change the name (if you didn't already) of your secretadmin!

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    16
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Form is not secure. Autofill has been turned off

    Quote Originally Posted by peachi View Post
    I would like to confirm the two locations where I am to change before I change it.

    The instructions say to change both the /includes/configure.php and /YOURADMIN/includes/configure.php.
    and I THINK I found them but not sure so I want to paste screenshots of the file path in my cpanel and hopefully get feedback from you very smart people before i do it.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	includes:.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	55.6 KB 
ID:	19846

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MyAdmin:includes.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	55.8 KB 
ID:	19847

    Hopefully you can see these.
    Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    You found them! Now, also change the name (if you didn't already) of your secretadmin!
    yay! oh! i have to change the name of my secret admin to YOURADMIN?

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Tampa Bay, Florida
    Posts
    8,240
    Plugin Contributions
    112

    Default Re: Form is not secure. Autofill has been turned off

    No - that's just an example. You will need to create a new name for secretadmin. Any string of digits and letters will do.
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Modifications
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    16
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Form is not secure. Autofill has been turned off

    Quote Originally Posted by swguy View Post
    No - that's just an example. You will need to create a new name for secretadmin. Any string of digits and letters will do.
    ok thank you i will do that

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    16
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Form is not secure. Autofill has been turned off

    Quote Originally Posted by swguy View Post
    No - that's just an example. You will need to create a new name for secretadmin. Any string of digits and letters will do.
    oh i was not able to change the name of "secretadmin" . There is no rename file options. hmmm

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    16
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Form is not secure. Autofill has been turned off

    Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    noting that zc151 is very, very old ... But you might try setting (for both the /admin/includes/configure.php and the /includes/configure.php) both the http_server and https_server settings to use https:// protocol.

    I'm guessing that your http_server settings are as define('http_server', 'http://bellinigirl.com') and am suggesting that you change that to define('http_server', 'https://bellinigirl.com);

    remember, too, that the storefront version of that file is going to be marked read-only!
    it worked!!!! It worked !! It worked! Thank you thank you thank you!!!!

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    10,834
    Plugin Contributions
    80

    Default Re: Form is not secure. Autofill has been turned off

    Quote Originally Posted by peachi View Post
    it worked!!!! It worked !! It worked! Thank you thank you thank you!!!!
    Woo-hoo! You're very welcome.

 

 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 28 Apr 2021, 11:13 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 20 Oct 2013, 07:27 AM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11 Mar 2012, 05:38 AM
  4. Column Boxes, onces turned off cannot be turned on
    By nibblebot in forum Basic Configuration
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 17 Jun 2009, 07:23 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
disjunctive-egg
Zen-Cart, Internet Selling Services, Klamath Falls, OR