Plugin Contributions

Default Help with Debug File I do not understand

Managed to get rid of lots of debug issues since upgrading to 1.5.7c, but this one I do not understand. I run the website myself for my Steel fabrications business, so a novice when it comes to websites, even though I have been looking after the site for 10 years!!

If someone could translate this into English and point me in the right direction, I would be grateful.

[30-Dec-2021 14:18:42 Europe/London] Request URI: /index.php?main_page=featured_products, IP address: 66.249.77.95
    #1 trigger_error() called at [/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:170]
    #2 queryFactory->show_error() called at [/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:142]
    #3 queryFactory->set_error() called at [/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:269]
    #4 queryFactory->Execute() called at [/includes/classes/split_page_results.php:77]
    #5 splitPageResults->__construct() called at [/includes/modules/sphalerite_lrbits/product_listing.php:35]
    #6 include(/includes/modules/sphalerite_lrbits/product_listing.php) called at [/includes/templates/sphalerite_lrbits/templates/tpl_modules_product_listing.php:13]
    #7 require(/includes/templates/sphalerite_lrbits/templates/tpl_modules_product_listing.php) called at [/includes/templates/sphalerite_lrbits/templates/tpl_featured_products_default.php:19]
    #8 require(/includes/templates/sphalerite_lrbits/templates/tpl_featured_products_default.php) called at [/includes/templates/sphalerite_lrbits/common/tpl_main_page.php:161]
    #9 require(/includes/templates/sphalerite_lrbits/common/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/index.php:94]
    --> PHP Fatal error: 1109:Unknown table 'p' in field list :: select count(p.products_id) as total ==> (as called by) /includes/classes/split_page_results.php on line 77 <== in /includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 170.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Help with Debug File I do not understand

The SQL query (select count(p.products_id) as total) attempted on line 77 of /includes/classes/split_page_results.php is not correct ... there's no FROM clause.

Consider enabling all logging (setting Configuration :: Logging :: Log All Errors (Storefront) to IgnoreDups. That will indicate whether there were other issues leading up to that fatal error.

Where did that sphalerite_lrbits template come from?

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for the reply and your help.

Do I change line 77 from $count = $db->Execute($count_query); to $count_from = $db->Execute($count_query); ?

I bought the sphalerite_lrbits template from a chap on here who used to trade as Zenofobe.com. He has now stopped trading and not answering messages on here.

Worked great until I upgraded to 1.5.7.

I have changed the settings to Ignoredups. What will that do?

Sorry if these are basic questions. How does the website look? www.lrbits.co.uk

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Jabbawocky View Post

Do I change line 77 from $count = $db->Execute($count_query); to $count_from = $db->Execute($count_query); ?

I bought the sphalerite_lrbits template from a chap on here who used to trade as Zenofobe.com. He has now stopped trading and not answering messages on here.

Changing that setting to IgnoreDups will enable additional (PHP Notice) logs to be recorded, since the one you posted indicates (to me, anyway) that an unexpected query was presented to the split_page_results class. Any notices leading up to the error you posted should contain additional clues as to what the actual source of the issue is.

The site looks good!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Jabbawocky View Post

No, that change would be highly unlikely to resolve the issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    Changing that setting to IgnoreDups will enable additional (PHP Notice) logs to be recorded, since the one you posted indicates (to me, anyway) that an unexpected query was presented to the split_page_results class. Any notices leading up to the error you posted should contain additional clues as to what the actual source of the issue is.

The site looks good!
    While I agree that there will likely be additional information provided by notice information, I expect that the notice will likely say that $listing_sql is not identified at that point and possibly provide more specific line numbers associated with where the template file differs from the out-of-the-box version of loading the featured product template files.

The most likely fix, in my opinion and experience, is to add something like the following to includes/modules/pages/featured_products/heading_php.php
    Changing line 34 from:
    Code:
    $featured_products_query_raw = $db->bindVars($featured_products_query_raw, ':languagesID', $_SESSION['languages_id'], 'integer');
    To:
    Code:
    $listing_sql = $featured_products_query_raw = $db->bindVars($featured_products_query_raw, ':languagesID', $_SESSION['languages_id'], 'integer');
    By adding that initial assignment to that line.

Or a more complete solution that takes the notifier into account is to place:
    Code:
    $listing_sql = $featured_products_query_raw;
    At line 38 in the void between the notifier line and the call to splitPage.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Hi mc12345678

Thanks for your help. Have added the line "$listing_sql = $featured_products_query_raw;" , but still getting the error. Should I also add the change to line 34 as well? Now getting additional new errors I have not seen before? Any ideas what these mean and any idea what the problem is?

[05-Jan-2022 07:41:08 Europe/London] Request URI: /index.php?main_page=featured_products, IP address: 35.166.1.147
    #1 include(/includes/modules/sphalerite_lrbits/product_listing.php) called at [/includes/templates/sphalerite_lrbits/templates/tpl_modules_product_listing.php:13]
    #2 require(/includes/templates/sphalerite_lrbits/templates/tpl_modules_product_listing.php) called at [/includes/templates/sphalerite_lrbits/templates/tpl_featured_products_default.php:19]
    #3 require(/includes/templates/sphalerite_lrbits/templates/tpl_featured_products_default.php) called at [/includes/templates/sphalerite_lrbits/common/tpl_main_page.php:161]
    #4 require(/includes/templates/sphalerite_lrbits/common/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/index.php:94]
    --> PHP Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /includes/modules/sphalerite_lrbits/product_listing.php on line 46.

[05-Jan-2022 07:41:08 Europe/London] Request URI: /index.php?main_page=featured_products, IP address: 35.166.1.147
    #1 include(/includes/modules/sphalerite_lrbits/product_listing.php) called at [/includes/templates/sphalerite_lrbits/templates/tpl_modules_product_listing.php:13]
    #2 require(/includes/templates/sphalerite_lrbits/templates/tpl_modules_product_listing.php) called at [/includes/templates/sphalerite_lrbits/templates/tpl_featured_products_default.php:19]
    #3 require(/includes/templates/sphalerite_lrbits/templates/tpl_featured_products_default.php) called at [/includes/templates/sphalerite_lrbits/common/tpl_main_page.php:161]
    #4 require(/includes/templates/sphalerite_lrbits/common/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/index.php:94]
    --> PHP Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /includes/modules/sphalerite_lrbits/product_listing.php on line 140.

--> PHP Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /includes/modules/sphalerite_lrbits/product_listing.php on line 140.