Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Fresh install of Zen cart 157 some item pages okay some item pages only showing one i

Fresh install of Zen cart 157 some item pages okay some item pages only showing one image in the title

I have a fresh install of Zen cart 157 www.makupartist.com with Sheffield blue with only one plug-in image handler 515. Some products are displaying correctly with all the attributes: https://www.makupartist.com/index.ph...products_id=88
    most products only show the title and a single image: https://www.makupartist.com/index.ph...roducts_id=501 this product I copied and it showed up the same and also made it as a new item and it still behaved the same. Image handler manager shows multiple images for items but none of the catalog items show any more than one photo. The beginning of my database for this site started around 2004. Please if anyone has any suggestions on how to fix this. Thanks Todd PHP Version 7.4.26

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Fresh install of Zen cart 157 some item pages okay some item pages only showing o

Have you checked the config flag?
    Admin > Catalog > Product Types, then selecting Product - General (or whatever your product type is), then clicking Layout Settings, and setting Show Product Additional Images to 1.
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Modifications
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Fresh install of Zen cart 157 some item pages okay some item pages only showing o

That looks like a "partial whitepage", i.e. something in the rendering of the center section of the page encountered a PHP error.

Check your /logs sub-directory for any debug-logs since they'll contain the clues that identify the source of the issue.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by swguy View Post
    Have you checked the config flag?
    Admin > Catalog > Product Types, then selecting Product - General (or whatever your product type is), then clicking Layout Settings, and setting Show Product Additional Images to 1.
    Hello thank you for your response I checked Show Product Additional Images and it is set to one

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    That looks like a "partial whitepage", i.e. something in the rendering of the center section of the page encountered a PHP error.

Check your /logs sub-directory for any debug-logs since they'll contain the clues that identify the source of the issue.
    I am getting Three logs. #1:[27-Dec-2021 22:38:59 UTC] Request URI: /, IP address: 159.223.46.191
    #1 trigger_error() called at [/home4/latexinn/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:170]
    #2 queryFactory->show_error() called at [/home4/latexinn/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:142]
    #3 queryFactory->set_error() called at [/home4/latexinn/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:226]
    #4 queryFactory->Execute() called at [/home4/latexinn/public_html/includes/classes/PluginManager.php:29]
    #5 Zencart\PluginManager\PluginManager->getInstalledPlugins() called at [/home4/latexinn/public_html/includes/application_top.php:192]
    #6 require(/home4/latexinn/public_html/includes/application_top.php) called at [/home4/latexinn/public_html/index.php:25]
    --> PHP Fatal error: 1146:Table 'latexinn_154.plugin_control' doesn't exist :: SELECT * FROM plugin_control WHERE status = 1 ==> (as called by) /home4/latexinn/public_html/includes/classes/PluginManager.php on line 29 <== in /home4/latexinn/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 170.

#2:
    [27-Dec-2021 21:44:39 UTC] Request URI: /, IP address: 54.78.65.114
    #1 include(/home4/latexinn/public_html/includes/languages/english/extra_definitions/responsive_sheffield_blue/responsive_sheffield_blue_defines.php) called at [/home4/latexinn/public_html/includes/modules/extra_definitions.php:45]
    #2 include(/home4/latexinn/public_html/includes/modules/extra_definitions.php) called at [/home4/latexinn/public_html/includes/init_includes/init_templates.php:85]
    #3 require_once(/home4/latexinn/public_html/includes/init_includes/init_templates.php) called at [/home4/latexinn/public_html/includes/autoload_func.php:37]
    #4 require(/home4/latexinn/public_html/includes/autoload_func.php) called at [/home4/latexinn/public_html/includes/application_top.php:222]
    #5 require(/home4/latexinn/public_html/includes/application_top.php) called at [/home4/latexinn/public_html/index.php:25]
    --> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant ABOUT_US_IMAGE - assumed 'ABOUT_US_IMAGE' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home4/latexinn/public_html/includes/languages/english/extra_definitions/responsive_sheffield_blue/responsive_sheffield_blue_defines.php on line 56.

#1 zen_categories_ul_generator->buildBranch() called at [/home4/latexinn/public_html/includes/classes/categories_ul_generator.php:85]
    #2 zen_categories_ul_generator->buildTree() called at [/home4/latexinn/public_html/includes/templates/responsive_sheffield_blue/templates/tpl_modules_mobile_categories_tabs.php:27]
    #3 require(/home4/latexinn/public_html/includes/templates/responsive_sheffield_blue/templates/tpl_modules_mobile_categories_tabs.php) called at [/home4/latexinn/public_html/includes/templates/responsive_sheffield_blue/common/tpl_header.php:135]
    #4 require(/home4/latexinn/public_html/includes/templates/responsive_sheffield_blue/common/tpl_header.php) called at [/home4/latexinn/public_html/includes/templates/responsive_sheffield_blue/common/tpl_main_page.php:180]
    #5 require(/home4/latexinn/public_html/includes/templates/responsive_sheffield_blue/common/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/home4/latexinn/public_html/index.php:94]
    --> PHP Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home4/latexinn/public_html/includes/classes/categories_ul_generator.php on line 58.

#1 require(/home4/latexinn/public_html/includes/templates/responsive_sheffield_blue/templates/tpl_modules_mobile_categories_tabs.php) called at [/home4/latexinn/public_html/includes/templates/responsive_sheffield_blue/common/tpl_header.php:135]
    #2 require(/home4/latexinn/public_html/includes/templates/responsive_sheffield_blue/common/tpl_header.php) called at [/home4/latexinn/public_html/includes/templates/responsive_sheffield_blue/common/tpl_main_page.php:180]
    #3 require(/home4/latexinn/public_html/includes/templates/responsive_sheffield_blue/common/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/home4/latexinn/public_html/index.php:94]
    --> PHP Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home4/latexinn/public_html/includes/templates/responsive_sheffield_blue/templates/tpl_modules_mobile_categories_tabs.php on line 100.

#1 include(/home4/latexinn/public_html/includes/modules/responsive_sheffield_blue/featured_products.php) called at [/home4/latexinn/public_html/includes/templates/responsive_sheffield_blue/templates/tpl_modules_featured_products.php:12]
    #2 require(/home4/latexinn/public_html/includes/templates/responsive_sheffield_blue/templates/tpl_modules_featured_products.php) called at [/home4/latexinn/public_html/includes/templates/responsive_sheffield_blue/templates/tpl_index_default.php:86]
    #3 require(/home4/latexinn/public_html/includes/templates/responsive_sheffield_blue/templates/tpl_index_default.php) called at [/home4/latexinn/public_html/includes/modules/pages/index/main_template_vars.php:232]
    #4 require(/home4/latexinn/public_html/includes/modules/pages/index/main_template_vars.php) called at [/home4/latexinn/public_html/includes/templates/responsive_sheffield_blue/common/tpl_main_page.php:251]
    #5 require(/home4/latexinn/public_html/includes/templates/responsive_sheffield_blue/common/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/home4/latexinn/public_html/index.php:94]
    --> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant CAROUSEL_FEATURED_PRODUCTS - assumed 'CAROUSEL_FEATURED_PRODUCTS' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home4/latexinn/public_html/includes/modules/responsive_sheffield_blue/featured_products.php on line 51.

and #3:
    [27-Dec-2021 21:33:51 UTC] Request URI: /index.php?main_page=contact_us&zenid=ora5qcvrkcem407lr8ac2h95u5, IP address: 190.2.132.128
    #1 include_once() called at [/home4/latexinn/public_html/includes/autoload_func.php:28]
    #2 require(/home4/latexinn/public_html/includes/autoload_func.php) called at [/home4/latexinn/public_html/includes/application_top.php:222]
    #3 require(/home4/latexinn/public_html/includes/application_top.php) called at [/home4/latexinn/public_html/index.php:25]
    --> PHP Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; splitPageResults has a deprecated constructor in /home4/latexinn/public_html/includes/classes/split_page_results.php on line 23.

[27-Dec-2021 21:33:51 UTC] Request URI: /index.php?main_page=contact_us&zenid=ora5qcvrkcem407lr8ac2h95u5, IP address: 190.2.132.128
    #1 require_once() called at [/home4/latexinn/public_html/includes/functions/extra_functions/functions_bmz_image_handler.php:14]
    #2 include(/home4/latexinn/public_html/includes/functions/extra_functions/functions_bmz_image_handler.php) called at [/home4/latexinn/public_html/includes/modules/extra_functions.php:43]
    #3 include(/home4/latexinn/public_html/includes/modules/extra_functions.php) called at [/home4/latexinn/public_html/includes/init_includes/init_general_funcs.php:51]
    #4 require_once(/home4/latexinn/public_html/includes/init_includes/init_general_funcs.php) called at [/home4/latexinn/public_html/includes/autoload_func.php:37]
    #5 require(/home4/latexinn/public_html/includes/autoload_func.php) called at [/home4/latexinn/public_html/includes/application_top.php:222]
    #6 require(/home4/latexinn/public_html/includes/application_top.php) called at [/home4/latexinn/public_html/index.php:25]
    --> PHP Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; ih_image has a deprecated constructor in /home4/latexinn/public_html/includes/classes/bmz_image_handler.class.php on line 16.

#1 require_once() called at [/home4/latexinn/public_html/includes/classes/bmz_image_handler.class.php:14]
    #2 require_once(/home4/latexinn/public_html/includes/classes/bmz_image_handler.class.php) called at [/home4/latexinn/public_html/includes/functions/extra_functions/functions_bmz_image_handler.php:14]
    #3 include(/home4/latexinn/public_html/includes/functions/extra_functions/functions_bmz_image_handler.php) called at [/home4/latexinn/public_html/includes/modules/extra_functions.php:43]
    #4 include(/home4/latexinn/public_html/includes/modules/extra_functions.php) called at [/home4/latexinn/public_html/includes/init_includes/init_general_funcs.php:51]
    #5 require_once(/home4/latexinn/public_html/includes/init_includes/init_general_funcs.php) called at [/home4/latexinn/public_html/includes/autoload_func.php:37]
    #6 require(/home4/latexinn/public_html/includes/autoload_func.php) called at [/home4/latexinn/public_html/includes/application_top.php:222]
    #7 require(/home4/latexinn/public_html/includes/application_top.php) called at [/home4/latexinn/public_html/index.php:25]
    --> PHP Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; gifinfo has a deprecated constructor in /home4/latexinn/public_html/includes/classes/bmz_gif_info.class.php on line 13.

#1 include() called at [/home4/latexinn/public_html/includes/modules/extra_functions.php:43]
    #2 include(/home4/latexinn/public_html/includes/modules/extra_functions.php) called at [/home4/latexinn/public_html/includes/init_includes/init_general_funcs.php:51]
    #3 require_once(/home4/latexinn/public_html/includes/init_includes/init_general_funcs.php) called at [/home4/latexinn/public_html/includes/autoload_func.php:37]
    #4 require(/home4/latexinn/public_html/includes/autoload_func.php) called at [/home4/latexinn/public_html/includes/application_top.php:222]
    #5 require(/home4/latexinn/public_html/includes/application_top.php) called at [/home4/latexinn/public_html/index.php:25]
    --> PHP Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home4/latexinn/public_html/includes/functions/extra_functions/functions_bmz_io.php on line 75.

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Your copy of Image Handler is out of date. Update to the latest.
    Responsive Sheffield Blue is an old template. You'd be better off just updating to the Bootstrap template which works with updated PHP versions.

Plugin Contributions

Your copy of Image Handler is out of date. Update to the latest.
    Responsive Sheffield Blue is an old template. You'd be better off just updating to the Bootstrap template which works with updated PHP versions.
    Hello thanks for posting. I updated the image handler version. I think by bootstrap you mean the classic green Zen. I loaded it and get corrected the attributes problem but I'm still not getting anything past one image. Is there a functional template similar to Sheffield blue that has the large slideshow on the top? The classic green is a little blasé. Thanks for your help Todd

Plugin Contributions

No, by Bootstrap I mean Bootstrap.

https://docs.zen-cart.com/user/template/bootstrap/

Plugin Contributions

You can add a slideshow to any template; that's not a particular feature of Responsive Sheffield Blue.

Plugin Contributions

You can add a slideshow to any template; that's not a particular feature of Responsive Sheffield Blue.
    Hello
    Thanks so much I had no idea that there was a template like that hopefully us posting here like this will direct more people to it. I got the bootstrap installed and did a couple boxes but I'm still only getting one image, the attributes are working. I also installed the administrative logging and am showing quite a few errors. Thanks again for your help

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast