Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Zen-Cart v1 5 7d update

In response to: Zen-Cart v1 5 7d released!

From whatsnew_1.5.7.html in the zip-file
    Note: no database changes between v157/v157a/v157b/v157c/v157d, so no need to run zc_install again if v157/v157a/v157b/v157c is already installed.
    Based on this, am I right to presume that from 157c to 157d one can just replace the files? Give or take the local adjustments.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Zen-Cart v1 5 7d update

Quote Originally Posted by Philibel View Post
    In response to: Zen-Cart v1 5 7d released!

From whatsnew_1.5.7.html in the zip-file

Based on this, am I right to presume that from 157c to 157d one can just replace the files? Give or take the local adjustments.
    That is how upgrades within the numeric version of the software are performed, yes. Numbered versions change because the database is affected in a way that requires admin intervention.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Only problem with that is that the database still reports the current version as 1.5.7c and suggests an upgrade.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by dbltoe View Post
    Only problem with that is that the database still reports the current version as 1.5.7c and suggests an upgrade.
    this looks to be a bug. but as stated above, there is no need to do a database upgrade when moving between letter releases.

the bug is here:

https://github.com/zencart/zencart/b...es/version.php

it seems someone forgot to update this file to reflect a PROJECT_VERSION_MINOR of 5.7d. which is why you would see 1.5.7c.

best.
    author of square Webpay.
    mxWorks has premium plugins. donations: venmo or paypal accepted.
    premium consistent excellent support. available for hire.

Plugin Contributions

Please identify where either of both of those "issues" were observed.

The database as far as I have seen in previous similar upgrades has always shown the subversion to which it was last upgraded via zc_install when the database was last upgraded from a lower version. And I thought that the admin version notification occurred if the applicable file version was lower than what was reported by the Zen Cart server... but the additional information identifying how to reproduce the reported issue would help to ensure that it is corrected from all expected directions.

Plugin Contributions

The includes/version.php still reads 'PROJECT_VERSION_MINOR', '5.7c' in the 1.5.7d-version.

Plugin Contributions

The files
    zc_install\sql\updates\mysql_upgrade_zencart_157.sql and
    \includes\version.php

have not been updated for 157d

Plugin Contributions

okay, so I just did the update from c to d (minus the paypal files) and have this as an error log

[02-Mar-2022 11:08:14 Pacific/Auckland] Request URI: /index.php?main_page=product_reviews_info&products_id=134&reviews_id=2, IP address: 222.152.188.206
    #1 trigger_error() called at [/home/amoraromatherapy/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:170]
    #2 queryFactory->show_error() called at [/home/amoraromatherapy/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:142]
    #3 queryFactory->set_error() called at [/home/amoraromatherapy/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:269]
    #4 queryFactory->Execute() called at [/home/amoraromatherapy/public_html/includes/classes/observers/class.savecart.php:109]
    #5 save_cart->__construct() called at [/home/amoraromatherapy/public_html/includes/autoload_func.php:44]
    #6 require(/home/amoraromatherapy/public_html/includes/autoload_func.php) called at [/home/amoraromatherapy/public_html/includes/application_top.php:222]
    #7 require(/home/amoraromatherapy/public_html/includes/application_top.php) called at [/home/amoraromatherapy/public_html/index.php:25]
    --> PHP Fatal error: 1054:Unknown column '7_chk26' in 'where clause' :: SELECT pa.products_attributes_id
    FROM products_attributes pa
    INNER JOIN products_options po
    ON po.products_options_id = pa.options_id
    AND po.language_id = 1
    INNER JOIN products_options_values pov
    ON pov.products_options_values_id = pa.options_values_id
    AND pov.language_id = 1
    WHERE pa.products_id = 63
    AND pa.options_id = 7_chk26
    AND pa.options_values_id = 26
    LIMIT 1 ==> (as called by) /home/amoraromatherapy/public_html/includes/classes/observers/class.savecart.php on line 109 <== in /home/amoraromatherapy/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 170.

I don't know if it's related or not, however when I uploaded the admin/orders.php file, I have no access to my Orders page - it's a blank screen.

Suggestions please :-)
    Elemi

The Art of Bespoke Aromatherapy
    www.AmorAromatherapy.co.nz

Plugin Contributions

I don't know if it's related or not, however when I uploaded the admin/orders.php file, I have no access to my Orders page - it's a blank screen)
    I reinstated the c version and it's fine.
    Elemi

The Art of Bespoke Aromatherapy
    www.AmorAromatherapy.co.nz

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Elemi View Post
    okay, so I just did the update from c to d (minus the paypal files) and have this as an error log
    Code:
    [02-Mar-2022 11:08:14 Pacific/Auckland] Request URI: /index.php?main_page=product_reviews_info&products_id=134&reviews_id=2, IP address: 222.152.188.206
    #1  trigger_error() called at [/home/amoraromatherapy/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:170]
    #2  queryFactory->show_error() called at [/home/amoraromatherapy/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:142]
    #3  queryFactory->set_error() called at [/home/amoraromatherapy/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:269]
    #4  queryFactory->Execute() called at [/home/amoraromatherapy/public_html/includes/classes/observers/class.savecart.php:109]
    #5  save_cart->__construct() called at [/home/amoraromatherapy/public_html/includes/autoload_func.php:44]
    #6  require(/home/amoraromatherapy/public_html/includes/autoload_func.php) called at [/home/amoraromatherapy/public_html/includes/application_top.php:222]
    #7  require(/home/amoraromatherapy/public_html/includes/application_top.php) called at [/home/amoraromatherapy/public_html/index.php:25]
    --> PHP Fatal error: 1054:Unknown column '7_chk26' in 'where clause' :: SELECT pa.products_attributes_id
                                           FROM products_attributes pa
                                                INNER JOIN products_options po
                                                    ON po.products_options_id = pa.options_id
                                                   AND po.language_id = 1
                                                INNER JOIN products_options_values pov
                                                    ON pov.products_options_values_id = pa.options_values_id
                                                   AND pov.language_id = 1
                                          WHERE pa.products_id = 63
                                            AND pa.options_id = 7_chk26
                                            AND pa.options_values_id = 26
                                          LIMIT 1 ==> (as called by) /home/amoraromatherapy/public_html/includes/classes/observers/class.savecart.php on line 109 <== in /home/amoraromatherapy/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 170.

I don't know if it's related or not, however when I uploaded the admin/orders.php file, I have no access to my Orders page - it's a blank screen.

Suggestions please :-)
    Your "plugin" doesn't properly quote content in generating the query that is executed.

The file includes/classes/observers/class.savecart.php should have single quotes around the option_id "value" when the option_id is not a number.

The query should be either generated at line 109 or shortly before.

I would expect the query at the line of concern to look something like:
    Code:
    AND pa.options_id = ' . $option_id . '
    And instead would be "better" as:
    Code:
    AND pa.options_id = ' . (is_numeric($option_id) ? $option_id : "'" . $option_id . "'") . '

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast