Page 12 of 66 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Square WebPay support thread.

Dear CarlWhat?,

As advised, I have removed the old Square module php files by following the hierarchy of your Square WebPay module.
    I'm no longer seeing the "old" Square module in my Admin/Payments.
    There is no more getting booted out on Chrome, Edge, or Firefox!

Removing the old Square module (php files) is the step that messed me up the most, because I thought the "Remove Module" in Admin/Payments would do the trick.

Thank you so much for your hands-on help, patience, guidance and explanations. I've learned so much from you with this.

I'm in awe of the many contributors of Zen-Cart and appreciate what excellent help I am able to get from the forum community.

nbl to carlWhat? et al
    My store - closed 12/05/2023
    1.5.7d (upgraded from 1.5.7b), clone a template (cloned Responsive Classic Template), Sitemap XML v4.0, Square WebPay, PayPal Express Checkout, PHP Version: 7.4.29 (Zend: 3.4.0)

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Square WebPay [VOICE_FAILURE]

Maybe not all is well. I've gotten no payments through Square WebPay, but this morning I received this "Square Alert"
    Code:
    May-21-2022 09:07:49
    =================================

Error Dump: [VOICE_FAILURE]: Authorization error: 'VOICE_FAILURE'

Sent to Square: SquareModelsCreatePaymentRequest Object
    (
        [sourceId:SquareModelsCreatePaymentRequest:private] => cnon:*private letter-number*
        [idempotencyKey:SquareModelsCreatePaymentRequest:private] => *private letter-number*
        [amountMoney:SquareModelsCreatePaymentRequest:private] => SquareModelsMoney Object
            (
                [amount:SquareModelsMoney:private] => *order total numbers*
                [currency:SquareModelsMoney:private] => USD
            )

[tipMoney:SquareModelsCreatePaymentRequest:private] => 
        [appFeeMoney:SquareModelsCreatePaymentRequest:private] => 
        [delayDuration:SquareModelsCreatePaymentRequest:private] => 
        [autocomplete:SquareModelsCreatePaymentRequest:private] => 
        [orderId:SquareModelsCreatePaymentRequest:private] => 
        [customerId:SquareModelsCreatePaymentRequest:private] => 
        [locationId:SquareModelsCreatePaymentRequest:private] => *private*
        [teamMemberId:SquareModelsCreatePaymentRequest:private] => 
        [referenceId:SquareModelsCreatePaymentRequest:private] => 
        [verificationToken:SquareModelsCreatePaymentRequest:private] => verf:*letter/number*
        [acceptPartialAuthorization:SquareModelsCreatePaymentRequest:private] => 
        [buyerEmailAddress:SquareModelsCreatePaymentRequest:private] => *customer email*##########################
        [billingAddress:SquareModelsCreatePaymentRequest:private] => SquareModelsAddress Object
            (
                [addressLine1:SquareModelsAddress:private] => 
                [addressLine2:SquareModelsAddress:private] => 
                [addressLine3:SquareModelsAddress:private] => 
                [locality:SquareModelsAddress:private] => 
                [sublocality:SquareModelsAddress:private] => 
                [administrativeDistrictLevel1:SquareModelsAddress:private] => 
                [postalCode:SquareModelsAddress:private] => 
                [country:SquareModelsAddress:private] => 
            )

[shippingAddress:SquareModelsCreatePaymentRequest:private] => SquareModelsAddress Object
            (
                [addressLine1:SquareModelsAddress:private] => 
                [addressLine2:SquareModelsAddress:private] => 
                [addressLine3:SquareModelsAddress:private] => 
                [locality:SquareModelsAddress:private] => 
                [sublocality:SquareModelsAddress:private] => 
                [administrativeDistrictLevel1:SquareModelsAddress:private] => 
                [postalCode:SquareModelsAddress:private] => 
                [country:SquareModelsAddress:private] => 
            )

[note:SquareModelsCreatePaymentRequest:private] => *customer name*; Ordered:(1) *my product*; Deliver To: *customer address and phone number in Canada*  Vinyl Decal Superstore
        [statementDescriptionIdentifier:SquareModelsCreatePaymentRequest:private] => 
        [cashDetails:SquareModelsCreatePaymentRequest:private] => 
        [externalDetails:SquareModelsCreatePaymentRequest:private] => 
    )
    I'm hoping that it is just the customer's card requirement as stated on Square's reference to ErrorCodes
    Code:
    VOICE_FAILURE
    The card issuer declined the request because the issuer requires voice authorization from the cardholder.
    Has anyone else had this problem? Perhaps this is an addition requirement because it's a Canadian purchase from USA location?

Thanks for your input!
    1.5.7d (upgraded from 1.5.7b), clone a template (cloned Responsive Classic Template), Sitemap XML v4.0, Square WebPay, PayPal Express Checkout, PHP Version: 7.4.29 (Zend: 3.4.0)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckPhillips View Post
    ZC 1.56c, PHP 7.4,

If the customer has an apostrophe in their name (like Andre') or address (like River Fall's Place), the CC form will not load. Does not appear that was an issue with the old plugin.

Removing the apostrophe will allow checkout.
    1.57a with php 7.4 and this is a minor problem for me as well. A fix would be great.

Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Square WebPay [VOICE_FAILURE]

ALL IS WELL. The customer switched credit cards (or fixed input) and sale went through.

On a related note, while removing the old Square module (php files), I went too far and also deleted the folder
    includes\modules\payment\square_support
    I was getting a partial white page, but was able to figure out the problem by reading the DEBUG log.

Thank you all

Plugin Contributions

I'm preparing to upgrade Square to WebPay (and OPC) and am catching up with the various posts in this thread and wanted to confirm the following,

Quote Originally Posted by VDecalS View Post
    As advised, I have removed the old Square module php files by following the hierarchy of your Square WebPay module.
    I assume we do remove the existing Square plugin by uninstalling it within Admin and removing all of its files? The above post mentions following the hierachy of WebPay, I've not seen this or the removal of files suggested before, perhaps it was in a PM. (I note that WebPay makes use of the existing Square database table, so we would leave that alone)

Quote Originally Posted by VDecalS View Post
    .... while removing the old Square module (php files), I went too far and also deleted the folder
    includes\modules\payment\square_support
    If following the hierarchy of WebPay I assume we do leave this in place.

To sum up - the existing Square plugin should be uninstalled from within Admin and all of its files should be removed with the exception of the square_support folder.

(I don't think a hierarchical removal of the old plugin is strictly correct, if we follow that premise then that would leave the \includes\classes\vendors\square folder behind - which I believe is no longer needed. Perhaps I misunderstand 'hierarchy').
    Simon

Plugin Contributions

Actually, doing anything other than clicking on Remove Module in the admin is not recommended.

If you remove files from the current Square installation, you will have problems reviewing sales made with Square when you click on Details.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by simon1066 View Post
    I'm preparing to upgrade Square to WebPay (and OPC) and am catching up with the various posts in this thread and wanted to confirm the following,

I assume we do remove the existing Square plugin by uninstalling it within Admin and removing all of its files? The above post mentions following the hierachy of WebPay, I've not seen this or the removal of files suggested before, perhaps it was in a PM. (I note that WebPay makes use of the existing Square database table, so we would leave that alone)
    The installation docs state "If you want to use Square WebPay module, please remove the Square Module". I uninstalled within the Admin, but hadn't deleted the php files which resulted in Square WebPay breaking.
    You are correct that the php removal was suggested in a PM. I followed only the Square WebPay hierarchy in removing php files, without touching the database table.

Quote Originally Posted by simon1066 View Post
    If following the hierarchy of WebPay I assume we do leave this in place.

To sum up - the existing Square plugin should be uninstalled from within Admin and all of its files should be removed with the exception of the square_support folder.

(I don't think a hierarchical removal of the old plugin is strictly correct, if we follow that premise then that would leave the \includes\classes\vendors\square folder behind - which I believe is no longer needed. Perhaps I misunderstand 'hierarchy').
    I had to re-load the square_support folder in order to eliminate partial white screen on the "Order Details" pages.

I did leave the \includes\classes\vendors\square folder in my store as I did not see this in the new WebPay hierarchy. I've not seen any issues by leaving this folder in, but I've only had the one sale since my repair.

Can someone else illuminate on leaving or removing folder \includes\classes\vendors\square?

Plugin Contributions

There's a difference between Remove and Uninstall. Using the Remove Module option is all that is needed.

Who knows for sure what file(s) may be needed at some time by Square to process/review an order. Don't uninstall. Just Remove.
    Last edited by dbltoe; 23 May 2022 at 04:58 PM. Reason: clarification

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by dbltoe View Post
    There's a difference between Remove and Uninstall. Using the Remove Module option is all that is needed.

Who knows for sure what file(s) may be needed at some time by Square to process/review an order. Don't uninstall. Just Remove.
    I had assumed that the removal of php files was to solve the issue in this post.
    Simon

Plugin Contributions

One customer (with latest WebPay and OPC) is experiencing random Missing Token Reports. With nearly seventy successful transactions since this log file, there have only been five of these logs reported.

I cannot find a commonality among them. topkayakerDOTcom

Code:
    20-May-2022 21:50:40 UTC] PHP Notice: missing token result: check if card button is disabled on dev console using: document.getElementById('card-button'); else look for javascript error in console. in /includes/modules/payment/square_webPay.php on line 234
    Last edited by dbltoe; 23 May 2022 at 05:14 PM. Reason: clarification

Page 12 of 66 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast