Page 37 of 64 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Square WebPay support thread.

Quote Originally Posted by edadk View Post
    Upgraded my Square module to the WebPay module last week, was working great, taking charges with no issue.

Today I got a debug file with this at the end:
    PHP Notice: missing token result: check if card button is disabled on dev console using: document.getElementById('card-button'); else look for javascript error in console. in /usr/www/users/xx/includes/modules/payment/square_webPay.php on line 261.

Customer abandoned their cart at checkout_payment.

I saw some other messages about this, but must have missed the solution. How can I fix this?
    Using 1.56c, php 7.3, standard checkout flow, daily cron task for handler update.

many thanks,
    Ed
    what is your checkout process? are you using OPC? FEC? or standard checkout?

what is your website?
    author of square Webpay.
    mxWorks has premium plugins. donations: venmo or paypal accepted.
    premium consistent excellent support. available for hire.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by carlwhat View Post
    what is your checkout process? are you using OPC? FEC? or standard checkout?

what is your website?
    Standard checkout flow. Msg sent with website.
    thanks,
    Ed

Plugin Contributions

Standard checkout flow. Msg sent with website.
    thanks,
    Ed
    site looks and operates fine to me.

that error mostly happens when OPC is not configured correctly. and i am not able to reproduce it.

was the customer using a coupon? or do you have any virtual products?
    author of square Webpay.

Plugin Contributions

I do not have any active coupons. I have a couple of downloadable products, but not something that usually sells. I got several detailed error messages about "Pan Failure" from what you did on the site, posted to you privately.
    Last edited by edadk; 4 Dec 2022 at 12:30 AM.

Plugin Contributions

I do not have any active coupons. I have a couple of downloadable products, but not something that usually sells. I got several detailed error messages about "Pan Failure" from what you did on the site, not sure if I should post them or send them privately.
    a PAN failure is the message that comes back from square. i placed an order with a test credit card, and square properly responded to that test credit card number. it is perfectly fine to post that message here, and no need to PM me that. and frankly i have never understood why users do not want to post their live website URLs on the board. but i suppose i am in the minority.

that message is expected.

your previous message is something different. it means that the information necessary to submit to square was not found. why that is, i can not say. it worked fine for me.

if it happens again, i would try to see what was in the cart and exactly what the customer was doing.

very hard to fix if i can not reproduce.

best.
    author of square Webpay.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks very much for your efforts to look into this, much appreciated.

If it happens again, I'll try to get additional info from the customer about what they were buying, and what they saw when they tried to check out.

Plugin Contributions

This was found in troubleshooting today. We loaded the 1.03 files to Zen Cart 1.5.8 and were getting stopped at Confirm Checkout with a token error.

For those wondering about 1.5.8, WebPay works exactly as expected in Zen Cart 1.5.8 WITHOUT One Page Checkout.

If you are going to use WebPay AND One Page Checkout with Zen Cart, you will need to get the OLD square javascript file from includes/modules/pages/checkout_payment/ called jscript_square.php.

Copy or FTP that file to includes/modules/pages/checkout_one/.

The includes/modules/pages/checkout_payment/jscript_square.php is still part of the 1.5.8 distribution zip file. It may not be part of further distros.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by dbltoe View Post
    This was found in troubleshooting today. We loaded the 1.03 files to Zen Cart 1.5.8 and were getting stopped at Confirm Checkout with a token error.

For those wondering about 1.5.8, WebPay works exactly as expected in Zen Cart 1.5.8 WITHOUT One Page Checkout.

If you are going to use WebPay AND One Page Checkout with Zen Cart, you will need to get the OLD square javascript file from includes/modules/pages/checkout_payment/ called jscript_square.php.

Copy or FTP that file to includes/modules/pages/checkout_one/.

The includes/modules/pages/checkout_payment/jscript_square.php is still part of the 1.5.8 distribution zip file. It may not be part of further distros.
    this is just wrong.

following this advice is not recommended by me; and i wrote the square webPay module.

the code from that file is here.

looking at it here, one can see that said file will just return false without doing anything.

PHP Code:
    if (!defined('MODULE_PAYMENT_SQUARE_STATUS') || MODULE_PAYMENT_SQUARE_STATUS != 'True' || (!defined('MODULE_PAYMENT_SQUARE_APPLICATION_ID') || MODULE_PAYMENT_SQUARE_ACCESS_TOKEN == '')) {
        return 
    false;
    }
    if (
    $payment_modules->in_special_checkout() || empty($square) || !$square->enabled) {
        return 
    false;

there is nothing in the jscript_square.php that has anything to do with square webPay.

why this situation works for this poster, i can not say; nor will i offer a guess.

best.
    author of square Webpay.

Plugin Contributions

Of course you won't offer a guess.

Your abilities as a programmer are bar none,

Your abilities in dealing with a proven problem are either "I don't use that mod with it" or "it should not being doing that".

Thank you Captain Obvious.

After several successful orders on the site this evening, I went in and (again) changed the jscript_square.php to jscript_goofy.php All OPC orders failed with a token error.

Changed it back and orders processed completely.

I had similar problems in 1.5.7d with removed (not uninstalled) files for the old square or I would NEVER have thought to try the jscript_square.php insertion.

Sadly, I expected the denigration and washing of hands but, maybe it just might help someone in the same situation.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by dbltoe View Post
    Of course you won't offer a guess.

Your abilities as a programmer are bar none,

Your abilities in dealing with a proven problem are either "I don't use that mod with it" or "it should not being doing that".

Thank you Captain Obvious.

After several successful orders on the site this evening, I went in and (again) changed the jscript_square.php to jscript_goofy.php All OPC orders failed with a token error.

Changed it back and orders processed completely.

I had similar problems in 1.5.7d with removed (not uninstalled) files for the old square or I would NEVER have thought to try the jscript_square.php insertion.

Sadly, I expected the denigration and washing of hands but, maybe it just might help someone in the same situation.
    please leave this thread. your sarcasm is not appropriate nor appreciated...

your lack of trouble shooting skills on these boards is well documented.

considering my contributions to the ongoing development of zen-cart, your lack of respect for me and my work is quite amazing...

now please go bugger off, and convince someone else of your value while you capitalize on others work.
    author of square Webpay.

Page 37 of 64 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast