Page 57 of 67 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Square WebPay support thread.

Quote Originally Posted by carlwhat View Post

as i have previously stated, i have zero customers using square. but i did set up a test site on the internet and spun up my apple laptop. it is running:
    Did you mean "...zero customers using apple"?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by royaldave View Post
    My customer insists they have latest IOS, safari and chrome versions - the payment wouldn't work on safari or chrome.
    Is there some apple setting that might cause this - I am totally not an apple person and wouldn't have a clue where to begin looking.
    The fact here is that most of the time it is something they enabled, changed, added or otherwise screwed around with all their browser settings. Malware or a BHO in their browser....

There will always be people who report issues and like I said most times it's them, but you can't help most of them. Sometimes you just have to tell them to try a different device.

Also, Apple seriously does whatever it wants with regard to web standards.... Always have.

~Melanie
    PRO-Webs, Inc. :: Recent Zen Cart Projects :: Zen Cart SEO – 12 Steps to Success
    **I answer questions in the forum, private messages are NOT answered. You are welcome to contact us via our website for professional engagements.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by todoonada View Post
    Did you mean "...zero customers using apple"?
    no, i did not. perhaps zero clients using square is more appropriate.

my few clients use my authorize net plugin; and some form of the dreaded paypal. i host them all on linux servers, and i use a linux workstation for my own development.

some clients use apple for their own workstations; but in general, i do not.

i only coded this module as someone asked me to do it. so i did it for the community. setting up very specific environments to simulate what a store's customer might have, is a bit of work. but i do want to ensure that the code works for most environments.

hope that answers your question.
    author of square Webpay.
    mxWorks has premium plugins. donations: venmo or paypal accepted.
    premium consistent excellent support. available for hire.

Plugin Contributions

I can confirm that Square works fine on my iMac. As @carlwhat noted, the OP's installation is out of date.
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Modifications
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.

Plugin Contributions

1.5.8a
    Tried with both PHP 7.4 and 8.0
    version 1.04 of WebPay
    OPC
    EO (Can edit the orders with this)
    bootstrap template

This just cropped up for one site and the solutions mentioned earlier made things worse.

Here's what we started getting a couple of weeks ago (today's version/date):

Code:
    [17-Jan-2024 15:26:21 America/Denver] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function getOrders() on array in /includes/modules/payment/square_webPay.php:913Stack trace:
    #0 /includes/modules/payment/square_webPay.php(526): square_webPay->lookupOrderDetails(1570)
    #1 /******/orders.php(740): square_webPay->admin_notification(1570)
    #2 /******/index.php(11): require('/home/******/...')
    #3 {main}
    thrown in /includes/modules/payment/square_webPay.php on line 913

[17-Jan-2024 15:26:21 America/Denver] Request URI: /******/index.php?cmd=orders&origin=index&page=1&oID=1570&action=edit, IP address: 12.34.56.78
    --> PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function getOrders() on array in /includes/modules/payment/square_webPay.php:913
    Stack trace:
    #0 /includes/modules/payment/square_webPay.php(526): square_webPay->lookupOrderDetails(1570)
    #1 /******/orders.php(740): square_webPay->admin_notification(1570)
    #2 /******/index.php(11): require('/home/******/...')
    #3 {main}
    thrown in /includes/modules/payment/square_webPay.php on line 913.
    When adding the suggested code in post #527, the error changes to:
    Code:
    [18-Jan-2024 10:47:02 America/Denver] Request URI: /******/index.php?cmd=orders&page=1&oID=1570&action=edit, IP address: 12.34.56.78, Language id 1#1 square_webPay->lookupOrderDetails() called at [/includes/modules/payment/square_webPay.php:526]
    #2 square_webPay->admin_notification() called at [/******/orders.php:740]
    #3 require(/******/orders.php) called at [/******/index.php:11]
    --> PHP Warning: Undefined variable $apiResponse in /includes/modules/payment/square_webPay.php on line 911.

[18-Jan-2024 10:47:02 America/Denver] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: square_webPay::processResult(): Argument #1 ($apiResponse) must be of type object, null given, called in /includes/modules/payment/square_webPay.php on line 911 and defined in /includes/modules/payment/square_webPay.php:473
    Stack trace:
    #0 /includes/modules/payment/square_webPay.php(911): square_webPay->processResult(NULL, Object(Square\Models\BatchRetrieveOrdersRequest))
    #1 /includes/modules/payment/square_webPay.php(526): square_webPay->lookupOrderDetails(1570)
    #2 /******/orders.php(740): square_webPay->admin_notification(1570)
    #3 /******/index.php(11): require('/home/******/...')
    #4 {main}
    thrown in /includes/modules/payment/square_webPay.php on line 473

[18-Jan-2024 10:47:02 America/Denver] Request URI: /******/index.php?cmd=orders&page=1&oID=1570&action=edit, IP address: 12.34.56.78
    --> PHP Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: square_webPay::processResult(): Argument #1 ($apiResponse) must be of type object, null given, called in /includes/modules/payment/square_webPay.php on line 911 and defined in /includes/modules/payment/square_webPay.php:473
    Stack trace:
    #0 /includes/modules/payment/square_webPay.php(911): square_webPay->processResult(NULL, Object(Square\Models\BatchRetrieveOrdersRequest))
    #1 /includes/modules/payment/square_webPay.php(526): square_webPay->lookupOrderDetails(1570)
    #2 /******/orders.php(740): square_webPay->admin_notification(1570)
    #3 /******/index.php(11): require('/home/******/...')
    #4 {main}
    thrown in /includes/modules/payment/square_webPay.php on line 473.
    I do not know if EO has to run the API to get its info but, we are able to edit orders. However, EO does not provide capture or refund capabilities. We set everything to capture versus authorize and have been refunding (where needed) thru Square.

THANX in advance for your assitance

Plugin Contributions

We are now receiving emails stating:

Code:
    Jan-18-2024 11:01:54
    =================================

Error Dump: [UNAUTHORIZED]: This request could not be authorized.

Sent to Square: SquareModelsBatchRetrieveOrdersRequest Object
    (
    [locationId:SquareModelsBatchRetrieveOrdersRequest:private] =>
    [orderIds:SquareModelsBatchRetrieveOrdersRequest:private] => Array
    (
    [0] => nwMNvXeqAS9HsQJmL72KKDSDZtOZY
    )

)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by carlwhat View Post
    as i stated somewhere above, you need to be on the latest version of this module.

you have numerous customers placing orders successfully; some can not. one customer insists everything on his computer is current and yet can not place an order. as i previously stated, i do believe the problem lies there, and not with this code. but feel free to add something new. code does have bugs, and can always be improved.

best.
    Hi

I never suggested there was an issue with the code - I am convinced its an environment issue - I'd just like to have a solution to give my clients.
    I fully understand how to switch on/off javascript in safari, but the fact they claim it then also doesn't work in chrome on the same device is what's throwing me - that really was my question.

Plugin Contributions

I've been using Square Webpay successfully with no problems for 6 months or so on 6 shops managed by myself.

Yesterday, a customer tried to pay on one of the shops and the payment failed with a message similar to
    "Authorization failed to instantiate...."

This shop is running on
    Zen Cart 1.5.8a
    PHP Version: 8.1.27

I've tested this myself and the problem is with Zen Cart and Square Webpay. My other 5 shops are all running fine on the same version of Square, PHP and either Zen Cart 1.5.8 or 1.5.7.

I have created a new Application ID and OAUTH (application secret) on the afflicted shop and entered these details into my Zen Cart Square Webpay module but when I click on the link "click here to log in and authorize your account" I just get a completely blank screen.
    I've checked and rechecked (repeatedly) and I can't find the error.

I've tried 3 different browsers with the same result. I've deleted cookies, browsing history etc.. and I'm still getting a blank screen.

Please help!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Pejjy View Post
    I've been using Square Webpay successfully with no problems for 6 months or so on 6 shops managed by myself.

Yesterday, a customer tried to pay on one of the shops and the payment failed with a message similar to
    "Authorization failed to instantiate...."

This shop is running on
    Zen Cart 1.5.8a
    PHP Version: 8.1.27

I've tested this myself and the problem is with Zen Cart and Square Webpay. My other 5 shops are all running fine on the same version of Square, PHP and either Zen Cart 1.5.8 or 1.5.7.

I have created a new Application ID and OAUTH (application secret) on the afflicted shop and entered these details into my Zen Cart Square Webpay module but when I click on the link "click here to log in and authorize your account" I just get a completely blank screen.
    I've checked and rechecked (repeatedly) and I can't find the error.

I've tried 3 different browsers with the same result. I've deleted cookies, browsing history etc.. and I'm still getting a blank screen.

Please help!
    Which version of Square WebPay?
    Noting that the version in Plugins is only guaranteed to work up to PHP 8.0 with ZC v1.5.6 & v1.5.7 (You might have got lucky with your ZC 1.5.7 & 1.5.8 sites, especially if you've applied some of the code changes which, from memory, have been mentioned in this thread.)

A blank screen should have generated a debug file in your logs folder.
    Simon

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by simon1066 View Post
    Which version of Square WebPay?
    Noting that the version in Plugins is only guaranteed to work up to PHP 8.0 with ZC v1.5.6 & v1.5.7 (You might have got lucky with your ZC 1.5.7 & 1.5.8 sites, especially if you've applied some of the code changes which, from memory, have been mentioned in this thread.)

A blank screen should have generated a debug file in your logs folder.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I'm using Square Webpay 1.0.4 I think this is the latest version.

Debug log:

[31-Jan-2024 15:53:44 Europe/London] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Found unconstructed IntlDateFormatter in /mydomain/includes/classes/zcDate.php:92
    Stack trace:
    #0 /mydomain.co.uk/includes/classes/zcDate.php(92): IntlDateFormatter->getPattern()
    #1 /mydomain.co.uk/includes/classes/zcDate.php(39): zcDate->initializeConversionArrays()
    #2 /mydomain.co.uk/includes/autoload_func.php(47): zcDate->__construct()
    #3 /mydomain.co.uk/includes/application_top.php(237): require('/homepages/0/d2...')
    #4 /mydomain.co.uk/squareWebPay_handler.php(23): require('/homepages/0/d2...')
    #5 {main}
    thrown in /mydomain.co.uk/includes/classes/zcDate.php on line 92

[31-Jan-2024 15:53:44 Europe/London] Request URI: /squareWebPay_handler.php?nocache=1&_=1706715189779, IP address: 2a00:23c7:c69e:3501:bd68:4ef8:dcdc:8ba9
    --> PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Found unconstructed IntlDateFormatter in /mydomain.co.uk/includes/classes/zcDate.php:92
    Stack trace:
    #0 /mydomain.co.uk/includes/classes/zcDate.php(92): IntlDateFormatter->getPattern()
    #1 /mydomain.co.uk/includes/classes/zcDate.php(39): zcDate->initializeConversionArrays()
    #2 /mydomain.co.uk/includes/autoload_func.php(47): zcDate->__construct()
    #3 /mydomain.co.uk/includes/application_top.php(237): require('/homepages/0/d2...')
    #4 /mydomain.co.uk/squareWebPay_handler.php(23): require('/homepages/0/d2...')
    #5 {main}
    thrown in /mydomain.co.uk/includes/classes/zcDate.php on line 92.

Page 57 of 67 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast