Page 59 of 67 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Square WebPay support thread.

Hello,

Does someone already had this issue? I paid with my CC for a total amount of $13,79, the Square payment process pass without any issue, Square charged only once, but I find two payments records inside my order.

I'm using ZC 1.57d + square-webpay with the right API version on php 7.33
    Still have the old Square plugin, but not installed.

Does someone have any clue ?

Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by peter_pechesud View Post
    Hello,

Does someone already had this issue? I paid with my CC for a total amount of $13,79, the Square payment process pass without any issue, Square charged only once, but I find two payments records inside my order.

I'm using ZC 1.57d + square-webpay with the right API version on php 7.33
    Still have the old Square plugin, but not installed.

Does someone have any clue ?

Thanks
    the square webpay module creates 1 record in the square_payments table in the method after_process.

unfortunately this web forum's image handler is not good. it is rather difficult to see your attached image.

i have a distinct feeling that this web forum software could be better configured to allow larger images with better resolution. in addition, people have complained about the search function on this forum software for quite some time. i'm hopeful that perhaps an admin can look at and make these elements of this forum software better... but alas i digress...

from the looks of the fuzzy image, my best guess is that you are using super orders or a modified version of said plugin. i do not believe that specific plugin has been modified in quite some time. i see a table heading called last modified; which is a field that is not contained in the square payments table; nor is the field payor name.

as those fields are not created by the square webpay module, i would venture to guess that the problem does not reside with square webpay.

if, however, you can somehow demonstrate that there are 2 records in the square_payments table for a single charge, perhaps i can take a look at it. but even then, i would think that there would be more people complaining about said issue.

i would look at your super orders payment table (if you have one), and see where it is creating those records.

that is my best guess as to what might be going on.
    author of square Webpay.
    mxWorks has premium plugins. donations: venmo or paypal accepted.
    premium consistent excellent support. available for hire.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by carlwhat View Post
    the square webpay module creates 1 record in the square_payments table in the method after_process.

unfortunately this web forum's image handler is not good. it is rather difficult to see your attached image.

i have a distinct feeling that this web forum software could be better configured to allow larger images with better resolution. in addition, people have complained about the search function on this forum software for quite some time. i'm hopeful that perhaps an admin can look at and make these elements of this forum software better... but alas i digress...

from the looks of the fuzzy image, my best guess is that you are using super orders or a modified version of said plugin. i do not believe that specific plugin has been modified in quite some time. i see a table heading called last modified; which is a field that is not contained in the square payments table; nor is the field payor name.

as those fields are not created by the square webpay module, i would venture to guess that the problem does not reside with square webpay.

if, however, you can somehow demonstrate that there are 2 records in the square_payments table for a single charge, perhaps i can take a look at it. but even then, i would think that there would be more people complaining about said issue.

i would look at your super orders payment table (if you have one), and see where it is creating those records.

that is my best guess as to what might be going on.

I just did another test, indeed, I found a single record in "square_payments" and two records in "so_payments".

It seems there is something wrong with Super order.
    but I have no idea where to look.

Plugin Contributions

You're right, I found 1 record in square_payments and 2 in so_payments. Do you know how it possible ? I tried to remove the old Square, but doesn't change the situation, even it create new bug. Thanks for your help.

Plugin Contributions

You're right, I found 1 record in square_payments and 2 in so_payments. Do you know how it possible ? I tried to remove the old Square, but doesn't change the situation, even it create new bug. Thanks for your help.
    without looking at your specific installation, it is hard for me to venture a guess.

super orders had some good things in there, and specifically i found the handling of payments, refunds and voids to be quite useful. ZC does not really keep track of payments in a manner that i found adequate. at one point, i had a discussion about providing a framework for all payment modules that would incorporate payment records into the base ZC. unfortunately, i ran out of steam on that initiative as it proved to be quite a daunting task.

alas, i digress yet again.

back to your specific problem, i would perhaps ask in the super orders support forum. at one point, there was some movement on updating that module; i think jsweb and torvista may have been involved.

best.
    author of square Webpay.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks Carl, I will ask to Super Order group.

Plugin Contributions

Hello, does someone have a recipe to configure Square webpay using Square SANDBOX. I'm not sure I understand what to do with the extra questions when you select SANDBOX application ID & token.

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Hello, does someone have a recipe to configure Square webpay using Square SANDBOX. I'm not sure I understand what to do with the extra questions when you select SANDBOX application ID & token.

Thanks
    there is no need to enter any of that information. that is there for debugging purposes.

in theory, the handler should update those elements if you have properly configured the module.
    author of square Webpay.

Plugin Contributions

Hi Carl,

I try to configured my DEV website connect to my SQUARE SANDBOX. But I can't make it works, the bullet always stay "Yellow".

what I did:

1) I define in the Square developer Sandbox the URL of my DEV website: https://www.pechesudv155.owally.com/...ay_handler.php
    2) I define the Application ID and Application Secret (OAuth) with my Square Sandbox key, enable Enable Square Module (True)
    3) I see the URL https://www.pechesudv155.owally.com/...ay_handler.php and try to click on the green message "Click here to login and authorize your account"

4) but I receive a message from Square, telling to me : To start the OAuth flow for a sandbox account, first launch the seller test account from the Developer Dashboard.

5) So on Square panel, I click on "Authorize an account" and "Default test account", with the "default test account" I got a window with the Access token inside.

6) So i go back Square Web Payments Module and input the "access token" to the field "Sandbox Merchant Token"

But the bullet still stay yellow.

Could tell to me what I do wrong ?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	square-sandbox-def.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	37.1 KB 
ID:	20509   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	square-click-login.png 
Views:	7 
Size:	32.0 KB 
ID:	20510   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	square-error.png 
Views:	8 
Size:	8.3 KB 
ID:	20511  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	square-sandbox-token.png 
Views:	7 
Size:	14.9 KB 
ID:	20512  

Plugin Contributions

I check the SQUARE API log, I saw few transactions with answer corresponding to my connect try, don't know if it help.

Page 59 of 67 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061 ... LastLast