Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 265
  1. #161
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Cumbria, UK
    Posts
    10,228
    Plugin Contributions
    3

    Default Re: Square WebPay support thread.

    So... I uninstalled the WEBPAY module.
    Installed the ZC Square for ZC1.5.7 (Pre webpay)
    Configured all the access tokens and secret code... and
    ... This module is working.

    I can proceed with this in the meantime.

    Question: Should I remove all the files and run an uninstall SQL for this 1.5.7 module, before going the webpay route?
    18 years a Zencart User

  2. #162
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    9
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Square WebPay support thread.

    Hi,
    Is there a fix for this.
    I have just upgraded my cart.

    157d
    bootstrap template
    OPC
    Square Webpay
    SitemapXML
    PHP 7.4

    Everything is working fine, regular orders 50% Square Webpay versus Paypal and no error logs until yesterday, when a purchasing customer emailed me to say they get the following message.
    So Sorry! Please report this error to the Store Owner: SQ-MISSING-TOKEN.
    I told them to try again, but again the message above came up and again they where unable to complete their transaction.
    The error logs show the following.
    [26-Jun-2022 15:40:02 UTC] PHP Notice: missing token result: check if card button is disabled on dev console using: document.getElementById('card-button'); else look for javascript error in console. in /home/sweetmomentsuk1/public_html/includes/modules/payment/square_webPay.php on line 234.
    I don't seem to be getting any conflicts when viewing the browser console while running test transactions.
    It's the first time i have had this since I upgraded on the 11th June (many successful WepPay transactions).
    It just seems completely random looking at previous posts.
    The latest OPC accomadates Square WebPay to work smoothly when the confirm order button is selected.

    Should I try upgrading my API version from 2022-02-16 (Webpay was developed using this) to the latest.

    www.sweetmomentsuk.co.uk

  3. #163
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    los angeles
    Posts
    2,315
    Plugin Contributions
    9

    Default Re: Square WebPay support thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Valencia View Post
    Hi,
    Is there a fix for this.
    I have just upgraded my cart.

    157d
    bootstrap template
    OPC
    Square Webpay
    SitemapXML
    PHP 7.4

    Everything is working fine, regular orders 50% Square Webpay versus Paypal and no error logs until yesterday, when a purchasing customer emailed me to say they get the following message.
    So Sorry! Please report this error to the Store Owner: SQ-MISSING-TOKEN.
    I told them to try again, but again the message above came up and again they where unable to complete their transaction.
    The error logs show the following.
    [26-Jun-2022 15:40:02 UTC] PHP Notice: missing token result: check if card button is disabled on dev console using: document.getElementById('card-button'); else look for javascript error in console. in /home/sweetmomentsuk1/public_html/includes/modules/payment/square_webPay.php on line 234.
    I don't seem to be getting any conflicts when viewing the browser console while running test transactions.
    It's the first time i have had this since I upgraded on the 11th June (many successful WepPay transactions).
    It just seems completely random looking at previous posts.
    The latest OPC accomadates Square WebPay to work smoothly when the confirm order button is selected.

    Should I try upgrading my API version from 2022-02-16 (Webpay was developed using this) to the latest.

    www.sweetmomentsuk.co.uk
    i think you need to manually run the handler to renew your token. which i did. when i tried to buy something, i am definitely getting a response back from square, which you can see here:

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/olpefpckug...ments.png?dl=0

    one can manually renew the OAuth by going here:

    https://www.sweetmomentsuk.co.uk/squ...ay_handler.php

    best.
    WCAG is here.
    cake is nice...(venmo) called the savior by the chief bottle washer...
    mxWorks on paypal

  4. #164
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    N of San Antonio TX
    Posts
    8,543
    Plugin Contributions
    9

    Default Re: Square WebPay support thread.

    Still can find no rhyme or reason for the 239 error (in the current GitHub version)

    Since the 20th of June, the site has had 273 successful payments with WebPay.

    Still, during the same period,
    Code:
    [27-Jun-2022 21:03:42 UTC] PHP Notice: missing token result: check if card button is disabled on dev console using: document.getElementById('card-button'); else look for javascript error in console. in /includes/modules/payment/square_webPay.php on line 239
    reared its ugly head only 15 times and I have not been able to catch anything in the consol.


  5. #165
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,030
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Square WebPay support thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by schoolboy View Post
    So... I uninstalled the WEBPAY module.
    Installed the ZC Square for ZC1.5.7 (Pre webpay)
    Configured all the access tokens and secret code... and
    ... This module is working.

    I can proceed with this in the meantime.

    Question: Should I remove all the files and run an uninstall SQL for this 1.5.7 module, before going the webpay route?
    All I can think of is, and I'm not sure if you've already tried this, install Webpay on a site where the old Square plugin is installed and working.

    If it does install successfully then just remove the old plugin from within admin and don't delete anything related to the old Square plugin (files or dbase).
    Simon

  6. #166
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,030
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Square WebPay support thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by simon1066 View Post
    All I can think of is, and I'm not sure if you've already tried this, install Webpay on a site where the old Square plugin is installed and working.

    If it does install successfully then just remove the old plugin from within admin and don't delete anything related to the old Square plugin (files or dbase).
    I used these instructions: https://docs.zen-cart.com/user/payment/square/
    Simon

  7. #167
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    9
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Square WebPay support thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by carlwhat View Post
    i think you need to manually run the handler to renew your token. which i did. when i tried to buy something, i am definitely getting a response back from square, which you can see here:

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/olpefpckug...ments.png?dl=0

    one can manually renew the OAuth by going here:

    https://www.sweetmomentsuk.co.uk/squ...ay_handler.php

    best.


    Thanks Carl,

    I might even set up a Cron job to automate this procedure, as I have a head like a sieve with extra large holes, and I will never remember to do this.

    Kind regards

    Vic

  8. #168
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    los angeles
    Posts
    2,315
    Plugin Contributions
    9

    Default Re: Square WebPay support thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by schoolboy View Post
    So... I uninstalled the WEBPAY module.
    Installed the ZC Square for ZC1.5.7 (Pre webpay)
    Configured all the access tokens and secret code... and
    ... This module is working.

    I can proceed with this in the meantime.

    Question: Should I remove all the files and run an uninstall SQL for this 1.5.7 module, before going the webpay route?
    there is no need to run an uninstall SQL for the original module.

    i would follow the instructions here:

    https://docs.zen-cart.com/user/payment/square/

    the removal, aka uninstall sql for the original module, is the last item on the list. and really not per se necessary. see:

    https://docs.zen-cart.com/user/payme...click%20Remove.

    i would get the webPay working prior to removing any of the original square config values.

    best.
    WCAG is here.
    cake is nice...(venmo) called the savior by the chief bottle washer...
    mxWorks on paypal

  9. #169
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    9
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Square WebPay support thread.

    We have a problem on our end. So Sorry! Please report this error to the Store Owner: SQ-MISSING-TOKEN

    I have been trying to find why sometimes a customer gets the error above when trying to make a payment with Webpay. This is what I have found.

    I have Square and Paypal as the payment options for my site. When a customer logs into their store account and goes to the OPC screen they have the two payment options with the corresponding radio buttons (neither is selected at this time).

    The normal procedure would be to select the payment method (Square Webpay) by selecting the radio button then entering the card details, then Confirm Order. This seems to produce a positive checkout without errors.

    However if the customer was to get to the OPC page and enter their card details directly into the Square payment fields, the radio button then becomes highlighted after a couple of digits are entered and the card type is recognized. But when the confirm order button is selected to checkout, the SQ-MISSING-TOKEN error shows up.

    It's the same situation if a customer selects Paypal first then stupidly starts entering their card data into the Square fields, Square then becomes highlighted but invariably shows SQ-MISSING-TOKEN error.

    So it looks to me if you positively select the radio button for the Square Payments first, then enter card details a checkout without SQ-MISSING-TOKEN error will occur. and you don't get the following error log.

    [04-Jul-2022 21:43:05 UTC] PHP Notice: missing token result: check if card button is disabled on dev console using: document.getElementById('card-button'); else look for javascript error in console. in /home/sweetmomentsuk1/public_html/includes/modules/payment/square_webPay.php on line 234.

    If this is the case and because we have to think like a customer (not always perfect in the nicest possible way), it might help if the moment the Webpay card fields are selected, the payment option is actually selected at that point along with the radio button.

    To me (and I am just a store owner who muddles through) it's a little strange. I am sure the previous standard Square module used to select square the moment you touched the input fields.

    Sorry to waffle. Just some thoughts, please take a look if you wish. I have lost a couple of customers recently because of this.

    https://www.sweetmomentsuk.co.uk

  10. #170
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    los angeles
    Posts
    2,315
    Plugin Contributions
    9

    Default Re: Square WebPay support thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Valencia View Post
    ...
    However if the customer was to get to the OPC page and enter their card details directly into the Square payment fields, the radio button then becomes highlighted after a couple of digits are entered and the card type is recognized. But when the confirm order button is selected to checkout, the SQ-MISSING-TOKEN error shows up.

    It's the same situation if a customer selects Paypal first then stupidly starts entering their card data into the Square fields, Square then becomes highlighted but invariably shows SQ-MISSING-TOKEN error.

    So it looks to me if you positively select the radio button for the Square Payments first, then enter card details a checkout without SQ-MISSING-TOKEN error will occur. and you don't get the following error log.
    hi vic,
    i wish these situations were the case. i am not able to reproduce it on your site. i am only able to fix what i can reproduce.

    allow me to explain a little bit about this process: it is a 2-step process; the first step sends the credit card data to square, it returns a token. square_webPay takes this token, adds it onto the html form on the OPC page, and then submits the whole form to your zen-cart installation. at that point, ZC has control, and then ZC submits that token to square.

    if for whatever reason that token does NOT make it onto the html form, you see the error that you are getting.

    with regards to the 2 situations you mention above, i have a couple of videos. a GENERIC DECLINE is coming back from square. the SQ-MISSING-TOKEN error is an error from square_webPay as we are not submitting anything to square as we do not have the result from the first step of the process:

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/i3zc3t5diu...20PM.webm?dl=0
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/6mc9y5gvf3...20PM.webm?dl=0


    Quote Originally Posted by Valencia View Post
    ...
    If this is the case and because we have to think like a customer (not always perfect in the nicest possible way), it might help if the moment the Webpay card fields are selected, the payment option is actually selected at that point along with the radio button.

    To me (and I am just a store owner who muddles through) it's a little strange. I am sure the previous standard Square module used to select square the moment you touched the input fields.
    you are correct here. the previous module selected the radio button the moment you touched the input fields. the webPay module selects the radio button after the first input, and NOT when a field gets focused.

    unfortunately that is impossible to change due to the architecture of the new square infrastructure. it was something that i remember looking at rather closely. but again this is not the problem as one can see from my videos.

    that said, i DO appreciate the troubleshooting with the specific keystrokes that you think are causing the problem. if we are able to reproduce it, we can then fix it.

    best.
    WCAG is here.
    cake is nice...(venmo) called the savior by the chief bottle washer...
    mxWorks on paypal

 

 
Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Square Payment Module for Zen Cart [Support Thread]
    By DrByte in forum Addon Payment Modules
    Replies: 720
    Last Post: 15 Sep 2022, 10:33 PM
  2. Square Support for SqPaymentForm ending 15th July 2022
    By brittainmark in forum Addon Payment Modules
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 9 Apr 2022, 02:40 PM
  3. Hebrew Support - latest release [Support Thread]
    By eranariel in forum Addon Language Packs
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 22 Mar 2021, 01:11 AM
  4. v156 Square Payments and strange request from Square
    By ianhg in forum General Questions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 14 Nov 2020, 11:14 AM
  5. v156 PWA, Offline support Push notifications addon [Support Thread]
    By perfumbg in forum All Other Contributions/Addons
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 23 May 2019, 02:27 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
disjunctive-egg
Zen-Cart, Internet Selling Services, Klamath Falls, OR