Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 265
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    los angeles
    Posts
    2,314
    Plugin Contributions
    9

    Default Re: Square WebPay support thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by simon1066 View Post
    Thank you for your work on this crucial module. Alas, I can't see a way to donate as the Venmo app is not available in the UK
    who knew? i'm working on an alternative...

    thanks for your support.

    best.
    WCAG is here.
    cake is nice...(venmo) called the savior by the chief bottle washer...
    mxWorks on paypal

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    los angeles
    Posts
    2,314
    Plugin Contributions
    9

    Default Re: Square WebPay support thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick1973 View Post
    Yeah got it working without OPC, so something going wrong with it with OPC. Not sure what but looks like a Jquery issue or something. I've even tried it with the latest OPC and get the same issue.

    I wonder if lat9 (Cindy) can help?
    definitely a jquery issue. what version of jquery are you running?

    i have it tested on 3.5.1.

    do you know how to use the developer console? you should see an error there.
    WCAG is here.
    cake is nice...(venmo) called the savior by the chief bottle washer...
    mxWorks on paypal

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    los angeles
    Posts
    2,314
    Plugin Contributions
    9

    Default Re: Square WebPay support thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by johnjlarge View Post
    So I sorted my alignment issue if anyone is interested or has a similar issue. I added a new rule to stylesheet.css with the following & that seems to fill the available space with the payment input form nicely.
    Code:
    .ccinfo {
    	display: grid;
    }
    glad you got that figured out.
    WCAG is here.
    cake is nice...(venmo) called the savior by the chief bottle washer...
    mxWorks on paypal

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    West Salem, IL
    Posts
    2,694
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Square WebPay support thread.

    So why not have built it on Square PHP SDK 16.0.0.20211117 or 17.0.0.20211215 which are the last ones that list PHP 7.1+?
    Mike
    GeekHost - Zen Cart Certified & PCI Compliant Hosting
    The Zen Cart Forum...Better than a monitor covered with post-it notes!

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    11,228
    Plugin Contributions
    80

    Default Re: Square WebPay support thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick1973 View Post
    Yeah got it working without OPC, so something going wrong with it with OPC. Not sure what but looks like a Jquery issue or something. I've even tried it with the latest OPC and get the same issue.

    I wonder if lat9 (Cindy) can help?
    If there's a jscript_ module that's included in the /includes/modules/pages/checkout_payment page, that needs to be copied to /includes/modules/pages/checkout_one.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    los angeles
    Posts
    2,314
    Plugin Contributions
    9

    Default Re: Square WebPay support thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    If there's a jscript_ module that's included in the /includes/modules/pages/checkout_payment page, that needs to be copied to /includes/modules/pages/checkout_one.
    while that may work, i'm not really sure why you would say that.

    there is a file in the checkout_one directory, that is available for anyone to see by downloading the zip, it's contents are:

    PHP Code:
    <?php

        
    /**
         *  developed, copyrighted and brought to you by @proseLA (github)
         *  https://mxworks.cc
         *  copyright 2022 proseLA
         *
         *  some portions of code may be copyrighted and licensed by www.zen-cart.com
         *
         *  Code is licensed under the MIT license.
         *
         *  Javascript for Square WebPay module
         *  specifically for One Page Checkout
         *
         *  04/2022  project: square_webPay v1.0.0 file: jscript_square_webPay.php
         */

        
    if (!file_exists($squareWebPay_jscript DIR_FS_CATALOG DIR_WS_MODULES .  'pages/checkout_payment/jscript_square_webPay.php')) {
            return 
    false;
        }

        require 
    $squareWebPay_jscript;
    both files need to be there.

    the idea to only have 1 file to maintain was yours, so i'm unclear why you would recommend doing something different on this board.
    WCAG is here.
    cake is nice...(venmo) called the savior by the chief bottle washer...
    mxWorks on paypal

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    los angeles
    Posts
    2,314
    Plugin Contributions
    9

    Default Re: Square WebPay support thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by barco57 View Post
    So why not have built it on Square PHP SDK 16.0.0.20211117 or 17.0.0.20211215 which are the last ones that list PHP 7.1+?
    because php 7.1 was end of life in 2019.
    WCAG is here.
    cake is nice...(venmo) called the savior by the chief bottle washer...
    mxWorks on paypal

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    11,228
    Plugin Contributions
    80

    Default Re: Square WebPay support thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by carlwhat View Post
    while that may work, i'm not really sure why you would say that.

    there is a file in the checkout_one directory, that is available for anyone to see by downloading the zip, it's contents are:

    PHP Code:
    <?php

        
    /**
         *  developed, copyrighted and brought to you by @proseLA (github)
         *  https://mxworks.cc
         *  copyright 2022 proseLA
         *
         *  some portions of code may be copyrighted and licensed by www.zen-cart.com
         *
         *  Code is licensed under the MIT license.
         *
         *  Javascript for Square WebPay module
         *  specifically for One Page Checkout
         *
         *  04/2022  project: square_webPay v1.0.0 file: jscript_square_webPay.php
         */

        
    if (!file_exists($squareWebPay_jscript DIR_FS_CATALOG DIR_WS_MODULES .  'pages/checkout_payment/jscript_square_webPay.php')) {
            return 
    false;
        }

        require 
    $squareWebPay_jscript;
    both files need to be there.

    the idea to only have 1 file to maintain was yours, so i'm unclear why you would recommend doing something different on this board.
    I was giving a 'generic' response, since I didn't download the payment method files. Sorry.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Tampa Bay, Florida
    Posts
    8,645
    Plugin Contributions
    117

    Default Re: Square WebPay support thread.

    > So why not have built it on Square PHP SDK 16.0.0.20211117 or 17.0.0.20211215 which are the last ones that list PHP 7.1+?

    Quote Originally Posted by carlwhat View Post
    because php 7.1 was end of life in 2019.
    ... and because the latest SDKs have fixed bugs from older versions.

    You would NEVER build on an old SDK just because some people haven't updated their sites - that makes no sense at all.
    People who are staying up to date should not be penalized just because others aren't staying up to date.
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Modifications
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    N of San Antonio TX
    Posts
    8,541
    Plugin Contributions
    9

    Default Re: Square WebPay support thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick1973 View Post
    Yeah got it working without OPC, so something going wrong with it with OPC. Not sure what but looks like a Jquery issue or something. I've even tried it with the latest OPC and get the same issue.

    I wonder if lat9 (Cindy) can help?
    As stated in my post above, it is working just fine with the items shown in https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....92#post1387592

 

 
Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Square Payment Module for Zen Cart [Support Thread]
    By DrByte in forum Addon Payment Modules
    Replies: 720
    Last Post: 15 Sep 2022, 10:33 PM
  2. Square Support for SqPaymentForm ending 15th July 2022
    By brittainmark in forum Addon Payment Modules
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 9 Apr 2022, 02:40 PM
  3. Hebrew Support - latest release [Support Thread]
    By eranariel in forum Addon Language Packs
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 22 Mar 2021, 01:11 AM
  4. v156 Square Payments and strange request from Square
    By ianhg in forum General Questions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 14 Nov 2020, 11:14 AM
  5. v156 PWA, Offline support Push notifications addon [Support Thread]
    By perfumbg in forum All Other Contributions/Addons
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 23 May 2019, 02:27 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
disjunctive-egg
Zen-Cart, Internet Selling Services, Klamath Falls, OR