Page 33 of 60 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Square WebPay support thread.

Does anyone know if this new Square payment module will work with the slightly older ZenCart version Zen Cart 1.5.5f (on PHP 7.1.33)?

(We are currently using the DrByte Square module version 1.1, but the credit card fields greyed out this week. I assume this is because of a deprecated module. We have to urgently fix this to continue processing payments but can't upgrade the ZenCart to 1.5.6+ at the moment, in order to maintain template system compatibility.)

Plugin Contributions

> We ... can't upgrade the ZenCart to 1.5.6+ at the moment, in order to maintain template system compatibility.

This is not true at all. Upgrade your cart, upgrade your template, voila you're current.
    You are running an old, unsupported PHP and an old, unsupported Zen Cart. It's way past time to upgrade.
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Modifications
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by fpbear View Post
    Does anyone know if this new Square payment module will work with the slightly older ZenCart version Zen Cart 1.5.5f (on PHP 7.1.33)?

(We are currently using the DrByte Square module version 1.1, but the credit card fields greyed out this week. I assume this is because of a deprecated module. We have to urgently fix this to continue processing payments but can't upgrade the ZenCart to 1.5.6+ at the moment, in order to maintain template system compatibility.)
    it does not work.

best.
    author of square Webpay. called the savior by the chief bottle washer...
    mxWorks has premium plugins. donations: venmo or paypal accepted.
    available for hire.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Carbonless View Post
    Thanks for the updated release... got an issue I can't resolve: I've installed and after I enter the Application Secret(OAuth) and save. When I click edit to go in and set the location. The drop down is blankAttachment 20153

Any suggestions on what might be causing this? I do have 2 locations set in square. The one I need to use is the MAIN location set in square.
    For domain needtoorder.com
    i think something is wrong with your configuration; and specifically you do not have a proper merchant access token.

here is a new trick for you. go to your admin, and to the end of your URL, add sandbox=anything, ie:

https://zcdev.com/zcdev/admin/index....ndbox=anything

you can now see your Live Merchant Token. if that is blank, then that is your problem.

if that is not your problem, you can try the following:

create a test.php file in your root directory with the following code:

PHP Code:
    <?php

require('includes/application_top.php');

include_once 
    DIR_FS_CATALOG DIR_WS_MODULES 'payment/square_webPay.php';
        include_once 
    DIR_FS_CATALOG DIR_WS_LANGUAGES 'english/modules/payment/square_webPay.php';

$test = new square_webPay();
    $pulldown $test->getLocationsPulldownArray();

print_r($pulldown);
    die(
    __FILE__ ':' __LINE__);
    when you go to:

yoursite.com/test.php

you should see your locations in an array format.

currently that is coming back as blank.

if your Live Merchant Token is not blank, and the test is coming back with your locations array, and you are still seeing the image you have referenced, let me know and we can further troubleshoot. but i do not think that is the case.

best.
    author of square Webpay. called the savior by the chief bottle washer...
    mxWorks has premium plugins. donations: venmo or paypal accepted.
    available for hire.

Plugin Contributions

When I click the green button
    "click her to authorize..."

It takes me with a redirect back to my site, but doesnt actually do an authorize.... url (parts redacted):https://www.needtoorder.com/?code=sq...xxxxxxxxxx#_=_

When I go into edit the payment module, the drop down for location doesnt display locations to choose from.

It says I have 2 active access tokens in my square account under OAuth... so I'm confused as to next steps.
    NTO: building a better network thru collaboration
    www.needtoorder.com | www.coffeewitheinstein.com

Plugin Contributions

changed the OAuth Redirect URL to:https://needtoorder.com/squareWebPay_handler.php and tried to auth and the page gives me a
    This page isn’t working

needtoorder.com is currently unable to handle this request.[COLOR=var(--error-code-color)]HTTP ERROR 500

[/COLOR]

Plugin Contributions

Payment Module installed DID A RE-UPLOAD OF THE UPLOAD FOLDER, worked perfectly after that.

**BUT**

Every order that used the previous square mod wont display ANY of the order details!! ??
    Name:  Screen Shot 2022-11-19 at 8.09.59 PM.jpg
Views: 206
Size:  34.8 KB
    It's completely blank under and after the payment details.
    Last edited by Carbonless; 20 Nov 2022 at 03:11 AM. Reason: additional detail

Plugin Contributions

Code:
    UPDATE orders
    SET payment_module_code = 'square_webPay'
    WHERE payment_module_code = 'square';
    Mike
    GeekHost - Zen Cart Certified & PCI Compliant Hosting
    The Zen Cart Forum...Better than a monitor covered with post-it notes!

Plugin Contributions

It's throwing a error log:
    [19-Nov-2022 20:17:11 America/Chicago] Request URI: /XXkcaz00/index.php?cmd=orders&page=1&oID=90795&action=edit, IP address: 184.170.174.172
    #1 square->token_refresh_check() called at [/includes/modules/payment/square.php:505]
    #2 square->getAccessToken() called at [/includes/modules/payment/square.php:816]
    #3 square->lookupOrderDetails() called at [/includes/modules/payment/square.php:456]
    #4 square->admin_notification() called at [/XXkcaz00/orders.php:881]
    #5 require(/XXkcaz00/orders.php) called at [/XXkcaz00/index.php:11]
    --> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MODULE_PAYMENT_SQUARE_APPLICATION_ID - assumed 'MODULE_PAYMENT_SQUARE_APPLICATION_ID' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /includes/modules/payment/square.php on line 544.

[19-Nov-2022 20:17:11 America/Chicago] Request URI: /XXkcaz00/index.php?cmd=orders&page=1&oID=90795&action=edit, IP address: 184.170.174.172
    #1 square->token_refresh_check() called at [/includes/modules/payment/square.php:505]
    #2 square->getAccessToken() called at [/includes/modules/payment/square.php:816]
    #3 square->lookupOrderDetails() called at [/includes/modules/payment/square.php:456]
    #4 square->admin_notification() called at [/XXkcaz00/orders.php:881]
    #5 require(/XXkcaz00/orders.php) called at [/XXkcaz00/index.php:11]
    --> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MODULE_PAYMENT_SQUARE_ACCESS_TOKEN - assumed 'MODULE_PAYMENT_SQUARE_ACCESS_TOKEN' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /includes/modules/payment/square.php on line 546.

#1 square->isTokenExpired() called at [/includes/modules/payment/square.php:559]
    #2 square->token_refresh_check() called at [/includes/modules/payment/square.php:505]
    #3 square->getAccessToken() called at [/includes/modules/payment/square.php:816]
    #4 square->lookupOrderDetails() called at [/includes/modules/payment/square.php:456]
    #5 square->admin_notification() called at [/XXkcaz00/orders.php:881]
    #6 require(/XXkcaz00/orders.php) called at [/XXkcaz00/index.php:11]
    --> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MODULE_PAYMENT_SQUARE_TOKEN_EXPIRES_AT - assumed 'MODULE_PAYMENT_SQUARE_TOKEN_EXPIRES_AT' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /includes/modules/payment/square.php on line 525.

#1 square->isTokenExpired() called at [/includes/modules/payment/square.php:559]
    #2 square->token_refresh_check() called at [/includes/modules/payment/square.php:505]
    #3 square->getAccessToken() called at [/includes/modules/payment/square.php:816]
    #4 square->lookupOrderDetails() called at [/includes/modules/payment/square.php:456]
    #5 square->admin_notification() called at [/XXkcaz00/orders.php:881]
    #6 require(/XXkcaz00/orders.php) called at [/XXkcaz00/index.php:11]
    --> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MODULE_PAYMENT_SQUARE_TOKEN_EXPIRES_AT - assumed 'MODULE_PAYMENT_SQUARE_TOKEN_EXPIRES_AT' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /includes/modules/payment/square.php on line 526.

[19-Nov-2022 20:17:11 America/Chicago] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Exception: DateTime::__construct(): Failed to parse time string (MODULE_PAYMENT_SQUARE_TOKEN_EXPIRES_AT) at position 0 (M): The timezone could not be found in the database in /includes/modules/payment/square.php:526
    Stack trace:
    #0 /includes/modules/payment/square.php(526): DateTime->__construct('MODULE_PAYMENT_...')
    #1 /includes/modules/payment/square.php(559): square->isTokenExpired('-15 days')
    #2 /includes/modules/payment/square.php(505): square->token_refresh_check()
    #3 /includes/modules/payment/square.php(816): square->getAccessToken()
    #4 /includes/modules/payment/square.php(456): square->lookupOrderDetails('90795')
    #5 /XXkcaz00/orders.php(881): square->admin_notification('90795')
    #6 /XXkcaz00/index.php(11): require('/home/feadmin/p...')
    #7 {main}
    thrown in /includes/modules/payment/square.php on line 526

--> PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Exception: DateTime::__construct(): Failed to parse time string (MODULE_PAYMENT_SQUARE_TOKEN_EXPIRES_AT) at position 0 (M): The timezone could not be found in the database in /includes/modules/payment/square.php:526
    Stack trace:
    #0 /includes/modules/payment/square.php(526): DateTime->__construct('MODULE_PAYMENT_...')
    #1 /includes/modules/payment/square.php(559): square->isTokenExpired('-15 days')
    #2 /includes/modules/payment/square.php(505): square->token_refresh_check()
    #3 /includes/modules/payment/square.php(816): square->getAccessToken()
    #4 /includes/modules/payment/square.php(456): square->lookupOrderDetails('90795')
    #5 /XXkcaz00/orders.php(881): square->admin_notification('90795')
    #6 /XXkcaz00/index.php(11): require('/home/feadmin/p...')
    #7 {main}
    thrown in /includes/modules/payment/square.php on line 526.

Plugin Contributions

barco57 - Where would this be resolved at? Appreciate your feedback.

wait... I need to run a query to change the previous.... correct?

Page 33 of 60 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast