Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 192
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    los angeles
    Posts
    2,262
    Plugin Contributions
    8

    Default Re: Square WebPay support thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by simon1066 View Post
    Yes, it works!


    thanks again!
    WCAG is here.
    cake is nice...(venmo) called the savior by the chief bottle washer...
    mxWorks on paypal

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    352
    Plugin Contributions
    2

    Default Re: Square WebPay support thread.

    Just a note for those who have set up the cron job to keep the square token alive. Don't forget to change the job to point at squareWebPay_handler.php in the top directory of your store.
    Mark Brittain
    http:\\innerlightcrystals.co.uk\sales\

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    N of San Antonio TX
    Posts
    8,387
    Plugin Contributions
    9

    Default Re: Square WebPay support thread.

    This works well in Apache cPanel

    0 0 1,15 * * curl --silent https://YOUR_SITE.com/squareWebPay_handler.php

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Cleethorpes
    Posts
    1,194
    Plugin Contributions
    4

    red flag Re: Square WebPay support thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by carlwhat View Post
    definitely a jquery issue. what version of jquery are you running?

    i have it tested on 3.5.1.

    do you know how to use the developer console? you should see an error there.
    OK I will check in there. Might try and re-install the module actually. I am running 3.5.1 also.
    Nick Smith - Venture Design and Print
    https://venturedesignandprint.co.uk

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Cleethorpes
    Posts
    1,194
    Plugin Contributions
    4

    red flag Re: Square WebPay support thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by carlwhat View Post
    the issue that @nick1973 is having is definite jquery related and/or OPC related.

    he either does not have the checkout_one file i mentioned above or he is having a problem with this part of the code (from for_upload/includes/modules/pages/checkout_payment/jscript_square_webPay.php):

    Code:
                if (document.querySelector("#checkoutOneSubmit")) {
                    formButton = document.querySelector("#checkoutOneSubmit");
                } else {
                    formButton = document.querySelector("#paymentSubmit");
                }
    i do not know what version of OPC he is running nor jquery; but if the first div with an id of #checkoutOneSubmit is not there, he will have a problem.

    i was thinking about adding some console information in the event of problems right here. it has been on my mind of late.

    and while i have TOTAL respect for drByte and lat9 for their contributions to this project as well as their troubleshooting abilities, i am perfectly able to provide support on a plugin that i developed and of which i am the most intimately familiar.

    best.
    Ok, I have re-installed the module and I am still getting the same error with OPC

    I've attached screenshots for a better understanding of what is going on. Hopefully you can view them. I also have a DEBUG file from OPC, but it contains personal details I don't want to publish here. So if that file would be help to you then I'll quite happily PM it to you for DEBUGGING.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot 2022-04-20 at 11.35.16.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	27.8 KB 
ID:	19964Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot 2022-04-20 at 11.30.11.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	30.7 KB 
ID:	19965Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot 2022-04-20 at 11.36.50.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	50.6 KB 
ID:	19966Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot 2022-04-20 at 11.57.01.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	35.1 KB 
ID:	19967

    JQUERY is 3.5.1
    PHP is 7.4
    OPC is on version 2.3.9
    Zen Cart is 1.5.7c

    I have quite a few carts that are on similar set ups, using bootstrap and OPC so this is now beginning to cause a big problem for me. It is also causing an issue for my clients that are using Square and OPC. So I'd really like to find a solution to the problem I am having with the NEW Square Module and OPC ASAP if any of you are able to help me as I am losing money and so are my clients as a result of this issue with Square. I realise that you all give your time for these kind of developments at no cost to Zen Cart Users and Front End Developers, but this is a serious issue if it won't work with OPC. Not only that, I am still getting people that don't appear to be able to make payments easily even with OPC switched off. Some seem to be getting errors when paying and are switching to Paypal to make payments because they can't process payments using their card. So my thoughts are, something still isn't quite right with this module update. Although the version I had installed previously, might be different to the one I have installed from here:

    https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=2345

    If it is different then hopefully they won't get anymore errors when paying using the standard cart rather than OPC.
    Nick Smith - Venture Design and Print
    https://venturedesignandprint.co.uk

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Cleethorpes
    Posts
    1,194
    Plugin Contributions
    4

    red flag Re: Square WebPay support thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick1973 View Post
    Ok, I have re-installed the module and I am still getting the same error with OPC

    I've attached screenshots for a better understanding of what is going on. Hopefully you can view them. I also have a DEBUG file from OPC, but it contains personal details I don't want to publish here. So if that file would be help to you then I'll quite happily PM it to you for DEBUGGING.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot 2022-04-20 at 11.35.16.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	27.8 KB 
ID:	19964Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot 2022-04-20 at 11.30.11.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	30.7 KB 
ID:	19965Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot 2022-04-20 at 11.36.50.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	50.6 KB 
ID:	19966Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot 2022-04-20 at 11.57.01.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	35.1 KB 
ID:	19967

    JQUERY is 3.5.1
    PHP is 7.4
    OPC is on version 2.3.9
    Zen Cart is 1.5.7c

    I have quite a few carts that are on similar set ups, using bootstrap and OPC so this is now beginning to cause a big problem for me. It is also causing an issue for my clients that are using Square and OPC. So I'd really like to find a solution to the problem I am having with the NEW Square Module and OPC ASAP if any of you are able to help me as I am losing money and so are my clients as a result of this issue with Square. I realise that you all give your time for these kind of developments at no cost to Zen Cart Users and Front End Developers, but this is a serious issue if it won't work with OPC. Not only that, I am still getting people that don't appear to be able to make payments easily even with OPC switched off. Some seem to be getting errors when paying and are switching to Paypal to make payments because they can't process payments using their card. So my thoughts are, something still isn't quite right with this module update. Although the version I had installed previously, might be different to the one I have installed from here:

    https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=2345

    If it is different then hopefully they won't get anymore errors when paying using the standard cart rather than OPC.
    just done a test transaction and it appears to be working fine with the standard checkout. It hangs a little though when you confirm your order.
    Nick Smith - Venture Design and Print
    https://venturedesignandprint.co.uk

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Cleethorpes
    Posts
    1,194
    Plugin Contributions
    4

    Default Re: Square WebPay support thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick1973 View Post
    Ok, I have re-installed the module and I am still getting the same error with OPC

    I've attached screenshots for a better understanding of what is going on. Hopefully you can view them. I also have a DEBUG file from OPC, but it contains personal details I don't want to publish here. So if that file would be help to you then I'll quite happily PM it to you for DEBUGGING.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot 2022-04-20 at 11.35.16.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	27.8 KB 
ID:	19964Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot 2022-04-20 at 11.30.11.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	30.7 KB 
ID:	19965Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot 2022-04-20 at 11.36.50.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	50.6 KB 
ID:	19966Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot 2022-04-20 at 11.57.01.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	35.1 KB 
ID:	19967

    JQUERY is 3.5.1
    PHP is 7.4
    OPC is on version 2.3.9
    Zen Cart is 1.5.7c

    I have quite a few carts that are on similar set ups, using bootstrap and OPC so this is now beginning to cause a big problem for me. It is also causing an issue for my clients that are using Square and OPC. So I'd really like to find a solution to the problem I am having with the NEW Square Module and OPC ASAP if any of you are able to help me as I am losing money and so are my clients as a result of this issue with Square. I realise that you all give your time for these kind of developments at no cost to Zen Cart Users and Front End Developers, but this is a serious issue if it won't work with OPC. Not only that, I am still getting people that don't appear to be able to make payments easily even with OPC switched off. Some seem to be getting errors when paying and are switching to Paypal to make payments because they can't process payments using their card. So my thoughts are, something still isn't quite right with this module update. Although the version I had installed previously, might be different to the one I have installed from here:

    https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=2345

    If it is different then hopefully they won't get anymore errors when paying using the standard cart rather than OPC.
    I have just seen those images might be a little blurry due to compression. So if you want me Email them to you, please ask.
    Nick Smith - Venture Design and Print
    https://venturedesignandprint.co.uk

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    los angeles
    Posts
    2,262
    Plugin Contributions
    8

    Default Re: Square WebPay support thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick1973 View Post
    I have quite a few carts that are on similar set ups, using bootstrap and OPC so this is now beginning to cause a big problem for me. It is also causing an issue for my clients that are using Square and OPC. So I'd really like to find a solution to the problem I am having with the NEW Square Module and OPC ASAP if any of you are able to help me as I am losing money and so are my clients as a result of this issue with Square. I realise that you all give your time for these kind of developments at no cost to Zen Cart Users and Front End Developers, but this is a serious issue if it won't work with OPC. Not only that, I am still getting people that don't appear to be able to make payments easily even with OPC switched off. Some seem to be getting errors when paying and are switching to Paypal to make payments because they can't process payments using their card. So my thoughts are, something still isn't quite right with this module update. Although the version I had installed previously, might be different to the one I have installed from here:
    nick,
    if you want help, i would suggest sticking to the topic. you can save your rants for somewhere else.

    there is nothing that i see in your blurry screenshots that help indicate the problem.

    i went through the trouble of creating an account on your website, but it seems that you do not ship anything to your own address or some other random address in the UK.

    i would need to see the storefront where this problem is happening as i am not able to reproduce it on your own site due to your configuration. i did see problems in your OPC setup. see:


    https://www.dropbox.com/s/4jbyt4pan5...19-01.png?dl=0

    and

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/cw7j5cfb45...20AM.webm?dl=0

    i need to be able to get to a page that looks like this from your screenshot to help resolve this problem for you and your clients.

    https://www.zen-cart.com/attachment....6&d=1650452517

    best.
    WCAG is here.
    cake is nice...(venmo) called the savior by the chief bottle washer...
    mxWorks on paypal

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Cleethorpes
    Posts
    1,194
    Plugin Contributions
    4

    Default Re: Square WebPay support thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by carlwhat View Post
    nick,
    if you want help, i would suggest sticking to the topic. you can save your rants for somewhere else.

    there is nothing that i see in your blurry screenshots that help indicate the problem.

    i went through the trouble of creating an account on your website, but it seems that you do not ship anything to your own address or some other random address in the UK.

    i would need to see the storefront where this problem is happening as i am not able to reproduce it on your own site due to your configuration. i did see problems in your OPC setup. see:


    https://www.dropbox.com/s/4jbyt4pan5...19-01.png?dl=0

    and

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/cw7j5cfb45...20AM.webm?dl=0

    i need to be able to get to a page that looks like this from your screenshot to help resolve this problem for you and your clients.

    https://www.zen-cart.com/attachment....6&d=1650452517

    best.
    Carl, it is not Off Topic, I was just asking for some help!!!! It was not a rant, and to be fair it is not me that is going off topic, although you are going off topic in stating that I am having a rant lol. Anyway, end of that conversation which is going off topic because you took it the wrong way. We all want to get a solution to this issue.

    You was on venturedesignandprint.co.uk

    The site I am trying to fix at the moment is https://ventureengravings.uk

    They are different websites. That is not your fault as I should have put that site address in my post. If you go on there and go through the ordering process OPC is now running so you can set an account up on there.

    And if you read further into my posts I'd stated that I was willing to Email those screenshots, so they weren't so blurry, and the DEBUG file.

    I just want an answer to the problem, then I can fix it elsewhere.
    Nick Smith - Venture Design and Print
    https://venturedesignandprint.co.uk

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    los angeles
    Posts
    2,262
    Plugin Contributions
    8

    Default Re: Square WebPay support thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick1973 View Post
    Carl, it is not Off Topic, I was just asking for some help!!!! It was not a rant, and to be fair it is not me that is going off topic, although you are going off topic in stating that I am having a rant lol. Anyway, end of that conversation which is going off topic because you took it the wrong way. We all want to get a solution to this issue.

    You was on venturedesignandprint.co.uk

    The site I am trying to fix at the moment is https://ventureengravings.uk

    They are different websites. That is not your fault as I should have put that site address in my post. If you go on there and go through the ordering process OPC is now running so you can set an account up on there.

    And if you read further into my posts I'd stated that I was willing to Email those screenshots, so they weren't so blurry, and the DEBUG file.

    I just want an answer to the problem, then I can fix it elsewhere.
    on the site you are trying to fix, i have confirmed that we are getting a response back from square. see:

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/ubo8m9jjwb...50-25.png?dl=0

    i have determined a potential problem with this file.

    includes/modules/pages/checkout_payment/jscript_square_webPay.php

    there is a new version of said file here for anyone who wants to test it:

    https://github.com/proseLA/square_we...are_webPay.php

    this problem seems to be confined to OPC.

    best.
    WCAG is here.
    cake is nice...(venmo) called the savior by the chief bottle washer...
    mxWorks on paypal

 

 
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Square Support for SqPaymentForm ending 15th July 2022
    By brittainmark in forum Addon Payment Modules
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 9 Apr 2022, 02:40 PM
  2. Square Payment Module for Zen Cart [Support Thread]
    By DrByte in forum Addon Payment Modules
    Replies: 709
    Last Post: 6 Apr 2022, 07:04 PM
  3. Hebrew Support - latest release [Support Thread]
    By eranariel in forum Addon Language Packs
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 22 Mar 2021, 01:11 AM
  4. v156 Square Payments and strange request from Square
    By ianhg in forum General Questions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 14 Nov 2020, 11:14 AM
  5. v156 PWA, Offline support Push notifications addon [Support Thread]
    By perfumbg in forum All Other Contributions/Addons
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 23 May 2019, 02:27 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
disjunctive-egg
Zen-Cart, Internet Selling Services, Klamath Falls, OR