Plugin Contributions

Default [Not a bug] Is this a BUG?

ZenCart 1.5.7d
    PHP 7.4
    Template Bootstrap 3.2
    New install, Plugins:- Cart Reminder; Cookie Control 1.4; Google merchant Feed; Monthly Sales report; Quick quantity update; Quick Price Update; Search Log; UK Postal Code Shipping;
    I also added Quick Updates but removed the plugin as I thought this might be the problem.
    Previously I asked for help on the forum https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....ue-encountered

I thought that it might have been an issue with Bootstrap one page checkout, but the over fresh install didn't have the one page checkout.
    To my surprise on testing I found the following warnings again:

[08-Apr-2022 13:59:55 UTC] Request URI: /2022/index.php?main_page=checkout_shipping, IP address:
    #1 currencies->rateAdjusted() called at [/includes/classes/currencies.php:64]
    #2 currencies->format() called at [/includes/templates/bootstrap/templates/tpl_checkout_shipping_default.php:107]
    #3 require(/includes/templates/bootstrap/templates/tpl_checkout_shipping_default.php) called at [/includes/templates/bootstrap/common/tpl_main_page.php:189]
    #4 require(/includes/templates/bootstrap/common/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/index.php:94]
    --> PHP Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /includes/classes/currencies.php on line 97.

Every purchase produces the PHP Warning, Any suggestions Please

Thanks
    Last edited by swguy; 8 Apr 2022 at 06:40 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Is this a BUG?

Quote Originally Posted by ianhg View Post
    ZenCart 1.5.7d
    PHP 7.4
    Template Bootstrap 3.2
    New install, Plugins:- Cart Reminder; Cookie Control 1.4; Google merchant Feed; Monthly Sales report; Quick quantity update; Quick Price Update; Search Log; UK Postal Code Shipping;
    I also added Quick Updates but removed the plugin as I thought this might be the problem.
    Previously I asked for help on the forum https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....ue-encountered

I thought that it might have been an issue with Bootstrap one page checkout, but the over fresh install didn't have the one page checkout.
    To my surprise on testing I found the following warnings again:

[08-Apr-2022 13:59:55 UTC] Request URI: /2022/index.php?main_page=checkout_shipping, IP address:
    #1 currencies->rateAdjusted() called at [/includes/classes/currencies.php:64]
    #2 currencies->format() called at [/includes/templates/bootstrap/templates/tpl_checkout_shipping_default.php:107]
    #3 require(/includes/templates/bootstrap/templates/tpl_checkout_shipping_default.php) called at [/includes/templates/bootstrap/common/tpl_main_page.php:189]
    #4 require(/includes/templates/bootstrap/common/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/index.php:94]
    --> PHP Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /includes/classes/currencies.php on line 97.

Every purchase produces the PHP Warning, Any suggestions Please

Thanks
    What shipping methods are active? For those that are active, please provide screenshots of the modules' configuration.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Is this a BUG?

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    What shipping methods are active? For those that are active, please provide screenshots of the modules' configuration.
    @lat9 Thank you so much for getting me to look at the shipping modules. I worked out that I had copied and pasted a store location address and left , in the address so I guess it was looking for a shipping cost. So not a BUG just an idiot
    Thanks really appreciate the pointers, thanks