Thread: Admin area

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Admin area

Quote Originally Posted by simon1066 View Post
    Yes, that's the correct file. I can't see anything untoward in it. Perhaps try accessing from a different device.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiex1 View Post
    I haven't another device to use apart from my mobile which is a big no no for me personally. I have cleared cache, restarted my computer and also tried on google chrome, latest firefox and also edge and its all the same, without this fixing I can't use Zen cart though and its the better one for my needs to be honest.

Am stumped as have installed more than once, completely uninstalled including taking the zip file out of the cpanel and completely deleting the database and user and always has this problem, cant use softaculous as have even tried that and cant log into the admin panel so completely uninstalled that and made sure the data base was deleted and user, have used the data base wizard and also manually done the data base all permissions given.
    It's not specific to the device accessing the site, it is that the server is preventing the css file(s) from being given to the browser.

For a split moment I thought that perhaps a website cache tool might have been a cause of not getting too the css, but that would serve "old" content of an existing file, not prevent display of a file that now exists but didn't before.... still leads me back to file/folder permissions or file existence.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

If I go to filemanager/public_html/includes folder and open the folder there is no css folder is this the correct path?

Plugin Contributions

If I go to filemanager/public_html/includes folder and open the folder there is no css folder is this the correct path?
    No, that is not the correct folder. Go up one folder, and then to the folder that is used to access your admin. I am trying not to post that folder name on plain text even though it should be changed at the conclusion of resolving this issue.

Plugin Contributions

Is this correct filemanager/public_html/admin folder name inside that folder there is no css folder or file but in
    filemanager/public_html/admin folder name/includes there is a css folder permissions are set at 755 for the css folder

Plugin Contributions

Is this correct filemanager/public_html/admin folder name inside that folder there is no css folder or file but in
    filemanager/public_html/admin folder name/includes there is a css folder permissions are set at 755 for the css folder
    Correct folder. Looks like permissions on the folder are sufficient if that same permission is on other folders like the includes folder that contains that css folder.
    Permissions on the files within? (Don't change them if they are different than already discovered, this is only an investigation/information gathering question.)
    Also though need to know what files are present at least should include the login.css file.

Plugin Contributions

This is inside the css folder, easier to attach a screenshot.

Name:  inside css folder.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  41.8 KB

Plugin Contributions

File permission for filemanager/public_html/admin folder name/includes is also 755

Plugin Contributions

Okay, so curious why only jalert.css has a permission of 755 instead of the expected 644, but is not the cause of this issue.

Now, I might normally suggest reuploading the css files, but an earlier post indicated that this same issue had occurred even when attempted a second or alternate time while trying to resolve this. While the issue may be related to that process or the tools used where perhaps remotely there is a problem uploading css files that theory is shot down by the fact that the catalog side is not experiencing the same issue.

So, the next thought is that perhaps there is an issue with the security files that give access to those css files.

The above image rightfully identifies an absence of an .htaccess file in YOUR_ADMIN/includes/css.
    So, if you look in the YOUR_ADMIN/includes folder and open the .htaccess file, could you post the contents of that file? Note before pressing the 'Post Quick Reply' button, be sure that the file content is surrounded by [CODE] [/CODE] tags. They can be generated by pressing the hash tag button in the message box toolbar.

Could you also indicate the version of server software that is presented from the (perhaps hard to read) admin link titled version (can find it by doing a text search of the page for version) .

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    Could you also indicate the version of server software that is presented from the (perhaps hard to read) admin link titled version (can find it by doing a text search of the page for version) .
    Is the above in zencarts admin or my cpanel?

Contents of the file below

Code:
    #
    # @copyright Copyright 2003-2020 Zen Cart Development Team
    # @license http://www.zen-cart.com/license/2_0.txt GNU Public License V2.0
    # @version $Id: DrByte 2020 Oct 29 Modified in v1.5.7a $
    #
    # This is used with Apache WebServers
    #
    # The following blocks direct HTTP requests to all filetypes in this directory recursively, except certain approved exceptions
    # It also prevents the ability of any scripts to run. No type of script, be it PHP, PERL or whatever, can normally be executed if ExecCGI is disabled.
    # Will also prevent people from seeing what is in the dir. and any sub-directories
    #
    # For this to work, you must include either 'All' or at least: 'Limit' and 'Indexes' parameters to the AllowOverride configuration in your apache/conf/httpd.conf file.
    # Additionally, if you want the added protection offered by the OPTIONS directive below, you'll need to add 'Options' to the AllowOverride list, if 'All' is not specified.
    # Example:
    #<Directory "/usr/local/apache/htdocs">
    #  AllowOverride Limit Options Indexes
    #</Directory>
    ###############################

# deny *everything*
    <FilesMatch ".*">
      <IfModule mod_authz_core.c>
        Require all denied
      </IfModule>
      <IfModule !mod_authz_core.c>
        Order Allow,Deny
        Deny from all
      </IfModule>
    </FilesMatch>

# but now allow just *certain* necessary files:
    <FilesMatch "(?i).*\.(js|css|jpe?g|gif|webp|png|otf|ico|cur|map|eot|svgz?|ttf|woff2?)$">
        Require all granted
      </IfModule>
        Order Allow,Deny
        Allow from all
      </IfModule>
    </FilesMatch>

IndexIgnore */*

Plugin Contributions

Code:
    #
    # @copyright Copyright 2003-2020 Zen Cart Development Team
    # @license http://www.zen-cart.com/license/2_0.txt GNU Public License V2.0
    # @version $Id: DrByte 2020 Oct 29 Modified in v1.5.7a $
    #
    # This is used with Apache WebServers
    #
    # The following blocks direct HTTP requests to all filetypes in this directory recursively, except certain approved exceptions
    # It also prevents the ability of any scripts to run. No type of script, be it PHP, PERL or whatever, can normally be executed if ExecCGI is disabled.
    # Will also prevent people from seeing what is in the dir. and any sub-directories
    #
    # For this to work, you must include either 'All' or at least: 'Limit' and 'Indexes' parameters to the AllowOverride configuration in your apache/conf/httpd.conf file.
    # Additionally, if you want the added protection offered by the OPTIONS directive below, you'll need to add 'Options' to the AllowOverride list, if 'All' is not specified.
    # Example:
    #<Directory "/usr/local/apache/htdocs">
    #  AllowOverride Limit Options Indexes
    #</Directory>
    ###############################

# deny *everything*
    <FilesMatch ".*">
        Require all denied
      </IfModule>
        Order Allow,Deny
        Deny from all
      </IfModule>
    </FilesMatch>

# but now allow just *certain* necessary files:
    <FilesMatch "(?i).*\.(js|css|jpe?g|gif|webp|png|otf|ico|cur|map|eot|svgz?|ttf|woff2?)$">
        Require all granted
      </IfModule>
        Order Allow,Deny
        Allow from all
      </IfModule>
    </FilesMatch>

IndexIgnore */*

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast