Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: im new to zen just

thanks mate ill keep that in a note pad
    the type of zen cart set up that i want is like this https://www.directdigitalscrap.com/ i just want to understand how and which part of the template do i set it up like this if i make sense???? i don't know if you's understand on what i am trying to type on here i just want to get in and set it up but i think i'm confusing you's with what im trying to type

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: im new to zen just

Quote Originally Posted by Virginia73 View Post
    thanks mate ill keep that in a note pad
    the type of zen cart set up that i want is like this https://www.directdigitalscrap.com/ i just want to understand how and which part of the template do i set it up like this if i make sense???? i don't know if you's understand on what i am trying to type on here i just want to get in and set it up but i think i'm confusing you's with what im trying to type
    Your latest question (about application of css rules) is understood. I believe it is a cross post as I recall responding to a similar question of yours elsewhere. Wouldn't be the first time not last if I am incorrectly remembering.

The question also isn't solely related to Zen Cart as css in general is not just applicable to Zen Cart, but any website. Understand that css (cascading style sheet) produces an output by the last "rule" winning. One cannot solely look at a list of filenames and state what change needs to be applied to what file. That is, unless details about the specific file load sequence and associated page markup is known or recognized from past experience/knowledge.

Using the developer tools of your browser should offer information while on a given page about what the current rule is for an element *AND* what file(s) were involved with providing that effect. For a standard Zen Cart installation, there is a Readme file in includes/templates/template_default/css that provides the general sequence of file loading on any page.

All that said, it appears that you have someone available to directly assist. While the layout is seen as important, realize that the priority should focus on sales of any kind.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12