Plugin Contributions

Default Bootstrap template

Hi

I have managed to get the responsive left, center and right settings to work on the home page (they sum to 12) However when I display a product the left sidebox is fine but the right sidebox goes really wide again.

Does anyone out there have any knowledge of the template please?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Bootstrap template

You should always post in the mod's support thread if you want to get the author's attention. https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....Support-Thread. And, make sure you look through the posts first as your question may already have been answered.

lat9 includes extensive, accurate information with all of her mods. If you look at the readme.md file included with the download, you'll find a section labeled Features.

The fourth item down talks about the three-column layout and the fact that the right-hand column is turned off on three different pages. This is to provide more visible space for the product's information and the cart/checkout process.

if it were me, I would lose the Search and Who's Online sideboxes and use bootstrap's built-in Enable Ajax Search? feature.

Also, if you are going to use the Categories Sidebox, i'd move it to the left side and set the Categories-Tabs Menu ON/OFF in Configuration >> Layout Settings to 0. Again, this allows more site information to be seen without scrolling.

I like the author images but, remember, any images you add will need an alt tag so the Search Engines (SEs) will know what the image is about. Also, in your link to the author(s), you will need to add the appropriate Referrer Policy. Both are big deals.