Plugin Contributions

Default PHP Warning: array_merge(): Expected parameter 1 to be an array

[Note: remember to include site URL, ZC version, list of plugins, PHP version, etc ... read the Posting Tips shown above for information to include in your post here.
    And, remove this comment before actually posting!]

redsautorehab.com
    php 7.4

I upgraded my site last week, and was getting no errors. I just checked today, and my log folder is full, and I have no clue what happened. If I upgrade to php 8.0, or 8.1, I get a white screen, and the same php warning is a fatal error.

[27-Dec-2022 10:14:52 America/Boise] Request URI: /newzen/, IP address: 71.223.114.232
    #1 array_merge() called at [/home1/redsauto/public_html/newzen/includes/classes/ResourceLoaders/ArraysLanguageLoader.php:67]
    #2 Zencart\LanguageLoader\ArraysLanguageLoader->processArrayFileList() called at [/home1/redsauto/public_html/newzen/includes/classes/ResourceLoaders/ArraysLanguageLoader.php:47]
    #3 Zencart\LanguageLoader\ArraysLanguageLoader->loadArraysFromDirectory() called at [/home1/redsauto/public_html/newzen/includes/classes/ResourceLoaders/CatalogArraysLanguageLoader.php:50]
    #4 Zencart\LanguageLoader\CatalogArraysLanguageLoader->loadLanguageExtraDefinitions() called at [/home1/redsauto/public_html/newzen/includes/classes/ResourceLoaders/CatalogArraysLanguageLoader.php:19]
    #5 Zencart\LanguageLoader\CatalogArraysLanguageLoader->loadInitialLanguageDefines() called at [/home1/redsauto/public_html/newzen/includes/classes/ResourceLoaders/LanguageLoader.php:28]
    #6 Zencart\LanguageLoader\LanguageLoader->loadInitialLanguageDefines() called at [/home1/redsauto/public_html/newzen/includes/init_includes/init_templates.php:87]
    #7 require_once(/home1/redsauto/public_html/newzen/includes/init_includes/init_templates.php) called at [/home1/redsauto/public_html/newzen/includes/autoload_func.php:40]
    #8 require(/home1/redsauto/public_html/newzen/includes/autoload_func.php) called at [/home1/redsauto/public_html/newzen/includes/application_top.php:237]
    #9 require(/home1/redsauto/public_html/newzen/includes/application_top.php) called at [/home1/redsauto/public_html/newzen/index.php:25]
    --> PHP Warning: array_merge(): Expected parameter 2 to be an array, int given in /home1/redsauto/public_html/newzen/includes/classes/ResourceLoaders/ArraysLanguageLoader.php on line 67.

[27-Dec-2022 10:14:52 America/Boise] Request URI: /newzen/, IP address: 71.223.114.232
    #1 array_merge() called at [/home1/redsauto/public_html/newzen/includes/classes/ResourceLoaders/ArraysLanguageLoader.php:67]
    #2 Zencart\LanguageLoader\ArraysLanguageLoader->processArrayFileList() called at [/home1/redsauto/public_html/newzen/includes/classes/ResourceLoaders/ArraysLanguageLoader.php:47]
    #3 Zencart\LanguageLoader\ArraysLanguageLoader->loadArraysFromDirectory() called at [/home1/redsauto/public_html/newzen/includes/classes/ResourceLoaders/CatalogArraysLanguageLoader.php:50]
    #4 Zencart\LanguageLoader\CatalogArraysLanguageLoader->loadLanguageExtraDefinitions() called at [/home1/redsauto/public_html/newzen/includes/classes/ResourceLoaders/CatalogArraysLanguageLoader.php:19]
    #5 Zencart\LanguageLoader\CatalogArraysLanguageLoader->loadInitialLanguageDefines() called at [/home1/redsauto/public_html/newzen/includes/classes/ResourceLoaders/LanguageLoader.php:28]
    #6 Zencart\LanguageLoader\LanguageLoader->loadInitialLanguageDefines() called at [/home1/redsauto/public_html/newzen/includes/init_includes/init_templates.php:87]
    #7 require_once(/home1/redsauto/public_html/newzen/includes/init_includes/init_templates.php) called at [/home1/redsauto/public_html/newzen/includes/autoload_func.php:40]
    #8 require(/home1/redsauto/public_html/newzen/includes/autoload_func.php) called at [/home1/redsauto/public_html/newzen/includes/application_top.php:237]
    #9 require(/home1/redsauto/public_html/newzen/includes/application_top.php) called at [/home1/redsauto/public_html/newzen/index.php:25]
    --> PHP Warning: array_merge(): Expected parameter 1 to be an array, null given in /home1/redsauto/public_html/newzen/includes/classes/ResourceLoaders/ArraysLanguageLoader.php on line 67.
    I have not modified that file at all. Any suggestions on where to start?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: PHP Warning: array_merge(): Expected parameter 1 to be an array

Are you sure ALL of your language files have been converted to the 1.5.8 array format? If not, @torvista created a great tool to help you get started, but keep in mind it's not to be used on a production site!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by balihr View Post
    Are you sure ALL of your language files have been converted to the 1.5.8 array format? If not, @torvista created a great tool to help you get started, but keep in mind it's not to be used on a production site!
    Thank you. I added a page in the past for warranty information, and included a link to it. I did rename the files to lang.warranty_information.php but was unaware of the new format. I modified the language files for that to the new format, and no longer have that issue.

Plugin Contributions

Glad you solved your issue. Yes, there's more to the new format than simply renaming, as you discovered!
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Modifications
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.