Plugin Contributions

Default Host switched from cpanel to power panel. Now search fails

www.oktractor.com

if a search SHOULD return a result I get the following error:
    "WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again."

to test, enter "hitch" in the field.

I realize I am running an old version, but it has been very stable until my host (bluewho) changed from cpanel to "power Panel"?
    I don't mind updating but I have fallen so far behind the upgrade path is a bit more complicated. I also cannot remember what plug ins I used, other that one custom designed for me a long time ago to give a hidden field. I think that may have been integrated into current release though.

SO..I have 3 options.
    1) fix the problem
    2) update the cart which may fix it
    3) dump Bluewho that I've been with since 2014, and have grown to hate. But again, lots of customization was done to our account including nameservers. But I've had several outages lately.

I'll post the error log given by bluewho:

[07-Sep-2022 19:34:27 UTC] PHP Fatal error: 3065:Expression #1 of ORDER BY clause is not in SELECT list, references column 'tractor_zc2.p.products_sort_order' which is not in SELECT list; this is incompatible with DISTINCT :: SELECT DISTINCT p.products_image, p.products_model, p.products_quantity , m.manufacturers_id, p.products_id, pd.products_name, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_price_sorter, p.products_qty_box_status, p.master_categories_id FROM (zen_products p LEFT JOIN zen_manufacturers m USING(manufacturers_id), zen_products_description pd, zen_categories c, zen_products_to_categories p2c ) LEFT JOIN zen_meta_tags_products_description mtpd ON mtpd.products_id= p2c.products_id AND mtpd.language_id = 1 WHERE (p.products_status = 1 AND p.products_id = pd.products_id AND pd.language_id = 1 AND p.products_id = p2c.products_id AND p2c.categories_id = c.categories_id AND ((pd.products_name LIKE '%cm0057%' OR p.products_model LIKE '%cm0057%' OR p.products_model_spoon LIKE '%cm0057%' OR m.manufacturers_name LIKE '%cm0057%' OR (mtpd.metatags_keywords LIKE '%cm0057%' AND mtpd.metatags_keywords !='') OR (mtpd.metatags_description LIKE '%cm0057%' AND mtpd.metatags_description !='') OR pd.products_description LIKE '%cm0057%') )) order by p.products_sort_order, pd.products_name limit 16 in /home/tractor/public_html/zen/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 120

The PHP error exhibits that there are some mysql related query execution issues also presented while executing this query. Therefore, can you please have a check with your developer in order to get this fixed. If you need further assistance(as per developer suggestion) from our end on this requirement, then please get back to us without hesitation.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Host switched from cpanel to power panel. Now search fails

add one for the idiots at bluewho. They also just killedadd one for the idiots at bluewho. They also just killed the redirect. should go to http://www.oktractor.com/zen
    the redirect. should go to http://www.oktractor.com/zen

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Host switched from cpanel to power panel. Now search fails

Upgrading is not really an option due to the age of your cart.

That doesn't mean you can't take most of the information and all of your products from your current site and use them in a new install of 1.5.7d.

Your version is ten years old so most of what you have been using as mods are long ago obsolete.

PM sent.