Thread: CSSJS Issue

Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Richarson
    Posts
    77
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default CSSJS Issue

    Hi I am responding to this thread because I have an error that I would like some help with resolving with respect to CSSJS loader. I am not proficient in php so any help would be great.

    I am using 1.5.5e / Alto Template.

    The index line #43 reads as follows..

    require($template->get_template_dir('html_header.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'common'). '/html_header.php');

    The error log is as follows...
    Code:
    #1  RiCjLoaderPlugin->processLibs() called at [/home/xxxxxx/public_html/plugins/riCjLoader/RiCjLoaderPlugin.php:355]
    #2  RiCjLoaderPlugin->loadCssJsFiles() called at [/home/xxxxxx/public_html/includes/templates/alto/common/html_header.php:90]
    #3  require(/home/xxxxxx/public_html/includes/templates/alto/common/html_header.php) called at [/home/xxxxxx/public_html/index.php:43]

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Tampa Bay, Florida
    Posts
    8,957
    Plugin Contributions
    309

    Default Re: CSSJS Issue

    Alto is a commercial template. You should pursue this problem the vendor.

    Perhaps an easier way though would be to switch to one of the supported templates like Responsive Classic or Bootstrap.
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Modifications
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    los angeles
    Posts
    2,426
    Plugin Contributions
    11

    Default Re: CSSJS Issue

    Quote Originally Posted by swguy View Post
    Alto is a commercial template. You should pursue this problem the vendor.

    Perhaps an easier way though would be to switch to one of the supported templates like Responsive Classic or Bootstrap.
    i would suggest attempts made to help people with problems. telling users to pursue solutions from a commercial vendor may drive users away from ZC; and potentially alienate commercial coders. IMO, we should encourage more development; which i do not think this post does.

    in addition, i do remember chrisB providing help with users having problems with the RjC loader, despite him not being a fan of the plugin at all. i try to use him as an example.

    Quote Originally Posted by chuckrey View Post
    Hi I am responding to this thread because I have an error that I would like some help with resolving with respect to CSSJS loader. I am not proficient in php so any help would be great.

    I am using 1.5.5e / Alto Template.

    The index line #43 reads as follows..

    require($template->get_template_dir('html_header.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'common'). '/html_header.php');

    The error log is as follows...
    Code:
    #1  RiCjLoaderPlugin->processLibs() called at [/home/xxxxxx/public_html/plugins/riCjLoader/RiCjLoaderPlugin.php:355]
    #2  RiCjLoaderPlugin->loadCssJsFiles() called at [/home/xxxxxx/public_html/includes/templates/alto/common/html_header.php:90]
    #3  require(/home/xxxxxx/public_html/includes/templates/alto/common/html_header.php) called at [/home/xxxxxx/public_html/index.php:43]
    please post the complete contents of your error log. what you have posted here is only part of it, and it does not get to the source of the error.

    best.
    mxWorks now has premium plugins
    are you using square? have you shown any appreciation with cake on venmo or on paypal?
    called the savior by the chief bottle washer...

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Richarson
    Posts
    77
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: CSSJS Issue

    Quote Originally Posted by carlwhat View Post
    i would suggest attempts made to help people with problems. telling users to pursue solutions from a commercial vendor may drive users away from ZC; and potentially alienate commercial coders. IMO, we should encourage more development; which i do not think this post does.

    in addition, i do remember chrisB providing help with users having problems with the RjC loader, despite him not being a fan of the plugin at all. i try to use him as an example.



    please post the complete contents of your error log. what you have posted here is only part of it, and it does not get to the source of the error.

    best.
    Thank you very much for your help, I greatly appreciate you taking the time....

    Here is the complete error log.

    [17-Oct-2022 10:02:42 America/Chicago] Request URI: /cookie_usage.html, IP address: 65.109.26.42
    #1 RiCjLoaderPlugin->processLibs() called at [/home/xxxxxx/public_html/plugins/riCjLoader/RiCjLoaderPlugin.php:355]
    #2 RiCjLoaderPlugin->loadCssJsFiles() called at [/home/xxxxxx/public_html/includes/templates/alto/common/html_header.php:90]
    #3 require(/home/xxxxxx/public_html/includes/templates/alto/common/html_header.php) called at [/home/xxxxxx/public_html/index.php:43]

    [17-Oct-2022 10:02:42 America/Chicago] PHP Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/plugins/riCjLoader/RiCjLoaderPlugin.php on line 141
    [17-Oct-2022 10:02:42 America/Chicago] Request URI: /cookie_usage.html, IP address: 65.109.26.42
    #1 require(/home/xxxxxx/public_html/includes/templates/alto/common/tpl_template_settings.php) called at [/home/xxxxxx/public_html/includes/templates/alto/common/tpl_main_page.php:88]
    #2 require(/home/xxxxxx/public_html/includes/templates/alto/common/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/home/xxxxxx/public_html/index.php:97]

    [17-Oct-2022 10:02:42 America/Chicago] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant header_style - assumed 'header_style' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/includes/templates/alto/common/tpl_template_settings.php on line 10
    [17-Oct-2022 10:02:42 America/Chicago] Request URI: /cookie_usage.html, IP address: 65.109.26.42
    #1 zenCssButton() called at [/home/xxxxxx/public_html/includes/functions/html_output.php:305]
    #2 zen_image_button() called at [/home/xxxxxx/public_html/includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_cookie_usage_default.php:34]
    #3 require(/home/xxxxxx/public_html/includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_cookie_usage_default.php) called at [/home/xxxxxx/public_html/includes/templates/alto/common/tpl_main_page.php:236]
    #4 require(/home/xxxxxxx/public_html/includes/templates/alto/common/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/home/xxxxxx/public_html/index.php:97]

    [17-Oct-2022 10:02:42 America/Chicago] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant CSS_BUTTON_POPUPS_IS_ARRAY - assumed 'CSS_BUTTON_POPUPS_IS_ARRAY' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/includes/functions/html_output.php on line 330

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    los angeles
    Posts
    2,426
    Plugin Contributions
    11

    Default Re: CSSJS Issue

    Quote Originally Posted by chuckrey View Post
    Thank you very much for your help, I greatly appreciate you taking the time....

    Here is the complete error log.

    [17-Oct-2022 10:02:42 America/Chicago] Request URI: /cookie_usage.html, IP address: 65.109.26.42
    #1 RiCjLoaderPlugin->processLibs() called at [/home/xxxxxx/public_html/plugins/riCjLoader/RiCjLoaderPlugin.php:355]
    #2 RiCjLoaderPlugin->loadCssJsFiles() called at [/home/xxxxxx/public_html/includes/templates/alto/common/html_header.php:90]
    #3 require(/home/xxxxxx/public_html/includes/templates/alto/common/html_header.php) called at [/home/xxxxxx/public_html/index.php:43]

    [17-Oct-2022 10:02:42 America/Chicago] PHP Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/plugins/riCjLoader/RiCjLoaderPlugin.php on line 141
    [17-Oct-2022 10:02:42 America/Chicago] Request URI: /cookie_usage.html, IP address: 65.109.26.42
    #1 require(/home/xxxxxx/public_html/includes/templates/alto/common/tpl_template_settings.php) called at [/home/xxxxxx/public_html/includes/templates/alto/common/tpl_main_page.php:88]
    #2 require(/home/xxxxxx/public_html/includes/templates/alto/common/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/home/xxxxxx/public_html/index.php:97]

    [17-Oct-2022 10:02:42 America/Chicago] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant header_style - assumed 'header_style' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/includes/templates/alto/common/tpl_template_settings.php on line 10
    [17-Oct-2022 10:02:42 America/Chicago] Request URI: /cookie_usage.html, IP address: 65.109.26.42
    #1 zenCssButton() called at [/home/xxxxxx/public_html/includes/functions/html_output.php:305]
    #2 zen_image_button() called at [/home/xxxxxx/public_html/includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_cookie_usage_default.php:34]
    #3 require(/home/xxxxxx/public_html/includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_cookie_usage_default.php) called at [/home/xxxxxx/public_html/includes/templates/alto/common/tpl_main_page.php:236]
    #4 require(/home/xxxxxxx/public_html/includes/templates/alto/common/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/home/xxxxxx/public_html/index.php:97]

    [17-Oct-2022 10:02:42 America/Chicago] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant CSS_BUTTON_POPUPS_IS_ARRAY - assumed 'CSS_BUTTON_POPUPS_IS_ARRAY' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/includes/functions/html_output.php on line 330
    chuck,
    i potentially see a world of pain in your future. maybe not... i'll try to help a bit.

    i see 3 errors in the posted log. the first error is the file here:

    /home/xxxxxx/public_html/plugins/riCjLoader/RiCjLoaderPlugin.php

    i have a client that runs that script. i can ascertain that his version (modified by me) runs correctly on his site using php 7.4 in a zc 157 install. whether or not that works for you, i can not say. but the count error was a problem when upgrading to php 7.x; from what i remember. in any event, you can try his version and see if that works for you:

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/3e54x37iul...lugin.php?dl=0

    the 2nd error is the header_style constant being undefined. that is clearly a problem with the template. most ZC constants use ALL_CAPS, and what the header_style is; well i would have to look at the code, but it seems that this template was coded for php 5.x. so i would go back to the template author for that or you could hire someone to fix it.

    the last error looks to be a problem with your update or install. the error Use of undefined constant CSS_BUTTON_POPUPS_IS_ARRAY is on the wrong line number. which means you have modified the script. you can change line 330 of /home/xxxxxx/public_html/includes/functions/html_output.php to:

    PHP Code:
    if (defined('CSS_BUTTON_POPUPS_IS_ARRAY') && CSS_BUTTON_POPUPS_IS_ARRAY == 'true') { 
    else you could just use the whole file if you do not think you made any changes:

    https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ze...tml_output.php

    good luck. hope that helps!

    best.
    mxWorks now has premium plugins
    are you using square? have you shown any appreciation with cake on venmo or on paypal?
    called the savior by the chief bottle washer...

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Richarson
    Posts
    77
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: CSSJS Issue

    Quote Originally Posted by carlwhat View Post
    chuck,
    i potentially see a world of pain in your future. maybe not... i'll try to help a bit.

    i see 3 errors in the posted log. the first error is the file here:

    /home/xxxxxx/public_html/plugins/riCjLoader/RiCjLoaderPlugin.php

    i have a client that runs that script. i can ascertain that his version (modified by me) runs correctly on his site using php 7.4 in a zc 157 install. whether or not that works for you, i can not say. but the count error was a problem when upgrading to php 7.x; from what i remember. in any event, you can try his version and see if that works for you:

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/3e54x37iul...lugin.php?dl=0

    the 2nd error is the header_style constant being undefined. that is clearly a problem with the template. most ZC constants use ALL_CAPS, and what the header_style is; well i would have to look at the code, but it seems that this template was coded for php 5.x. so i would go back to the template author for that or you could hire someone to fix it.

    the last error looks to be a problem with your update or install. the error Use of undefined constant CSS_BUTTON_POPUPS_IS_ARRAY is on the wrong line number. which means you have modified the script. you can change line 330 of /home/xxxxxx/public_html/includes/functions/html_output.php to:

    PHP Code:
    if (defined('CSS_BUTTON_POPUPS_IS_ARRAY') && CSS_BUTTON_POPUPS_IS_ARRAY == 'true') { 
    else you could just use the whole file if you do not think you made any changes:

    https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ze...tml_output.php

    good luck. hope that helps!

    best.
    LOL.... Yeah, I could see what you mean by pain in my future. It looks like I will have to change templates and upgrade. I really appreciate your help and response to the issue. It's the main reason why I use Zen Cart, the community is always super helpful.

    Thanks again...

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. v154 [Host issue, not a bug] Mass Log File Issue and Site is Down
    By MortalWombat in forum Bug Reports
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 27 Jan 2016, 06:57 AM
  2. Layout issue / css problem with IE only. Can't find the issue!
    By linnx in forum Templates, Stylesheets, Page Layout
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 2 Apr 2011, 10:54 AM
  3. Contact Page issue and adding to cart issue...
    By techy-sult.com in forum General Questions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 1 Oct 2009, 04:45 AM
  4. Paypal IPN issue - e-check issue...
    By Rasyr in forum Built-in Shipping and Payment Modules
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 17 Jan 2008, 06:07 PM
  5. Payflow pro Module- Uk Debit Card issue with issue dates
    By Calljj in forum Addon Payment Modules
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 1 Oct 2007, 08:59 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
disjunctive-egg
Zen-Cart, Internet Selling Services, Klamath Falls, OR