Plugin Contributions

Default HELP Zen Cart dev team - admin/customers.php - Where has this query been moved to?

I'm doing a trial run upgrade from 1.5.7d to 1.5.8 so I can see what's involved and discovered that an sql query that was modified in admin/customers.php no longer exists in the ZC 1.5.8 version of the file.
    The query starts on line 412 in a 1.5.7d file and is

Code:
    $customers = $db->Execute("SELECT c.customers_id, c.customers_gender, c.customers_firstname,
                                            c.customers_lastname, c.customers_dob, c.customers_email_address,
                                            a.entry_company, a.entry_street_address, a.entry_suburb,
                                            a.entry_postcode, a.entry_city, a.entry_state, a.entry_zone_id,
                                            a.entry_country_id, c.customers_telephone, c.customers_fax,
                                            c.customers_newsletter, c.customers_default_address_id,
                                            c.customers_email_format, c.customers_group_pricing,
                                            c.customers_authorization, c.customers_referral, c.customers_secret
                                     FROM " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS . " c
                                     LEFT JOIN " . TABLE_ADDRESS_BOOK . " a ON c.customers_default_address_id = a.address_book_id
                                     WHERE a.customers_id = c.customers_id
                                     AND c.customers_id = " . (int)$customers_id);
    Where is this query run in 1.5.8 so I can add the additional table fields that I need to query?
    Last edited by strelitzia; 19 Oct 2022 at 12:02 AM.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: HELP Zen Cart dev team - admin/customers.php - Where has this query been moved to

author of square Webpay.
    mxWorks has premium plugins. donations: venmo or paypal accepted.
    premium consistent excellent support. available for hire.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: HELP Zen Cart dev team - admin/customers.php - Where has this query been moved to

If it's pulling in the databse content from function getAddressBookEntries then I don't need to make any additions as I see they are using c.*

Thanks for the heads up @carlwhat