Plugin Contributions

Default HELP Zen Cart dev team - admin/customers.php - Where has this query been moved to?

I'm doing a trial run upgrade from 1.5.7d to 1.5.8 so I can see what's involved and discovered that an sql query that was modified in admin/customers.php no longer exists in the ZC 1.5.8 version of the file.
    The query starts on line 412 in a 1.5.7d file and is

Code:
    $customers = $db->Execute("SELECT c.customers_id, c.customers_gender, c.customers_firstname,
                                            c.customers_lastname, c.customers_dob, c.customers_email_address,
                                            a.entry_company, a.entry_street_address, a.entry_suburb,
                                            a.entry_postcode, a.entry_city, a.entry_state, a.entry_zone_id,
                                            a.entry_country_id, c.customers_telephone, c.customers_fax,
                                            c.customers_newsletter, c.customers_default_address_id,
                                            c.customers_email_format, c.customers_group_pricing,
                                            c.customers_authorization, c.customers_referral, c.customers_secret
                                     FROM " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS . " c
                                     LEFT JOIN " . TABLE_ADDRESS_BOOK . " a ON c.customers_default_address_id = a.address_book_id
                                     WHERE a.customers_id = c.customers_id
                                     AND c.customers_id = " . (int)$customers_id);
    Where is this query run in 1.5.8 so I can add the additional table fields that I need to query?
    Last edited by strelitzia; 19 Oct 2022 at 12:02 AM.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: HELP Zen Cart dev team - admin/customers.php - Where has this query been moved to

mxWorks now has premium plugins
    are you using square? have you shown any appreciation with cake on venmo or on paypal?
    called the savior by the chief bottle washer...

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: HELP Zen Cart dev team - admin/customers.php - Where has this query been moved to

If it's pulling in the databse content from function getAddressBookEntries then I don't need to make any additions as I see they are using c.*

Thanks for the heads up @carlwhat