Threaded View

Plugin Contributions

Default [Not a bug] Bug and error when adding music type product

Using a fresh install of a cloned bootstrap on 1.5.8, php 8.0, with newest xampp and current version of windows 10...Firefox browser.

I am in the process of integrating my 1.5.7d into 1.5.8 and ran into two problems when adding the initial music type product in 1.5.8. My category structure is Music>Artist>Product.

1. There is not enough spaces allocated for the artists website input box on the admin product page...it stops taking input after 8 keystrokes.

2. Error log. Recording artists do not have a manufacturers but they do have a recording company.

--> PHP Warning: Undefined array key "manufacturers_id" in C:\xampp\htdocs\MY_WEBSITE\MY_ADMIN\includes\modules\update_product.php on line 44.

Not sure if the two are related...

The problem persists when I change to Classic Green Template.

I have integrated admin changes but not many catalog changes because the bootstrap appears to be as good or better than the mods I have made over the years. Great job on that!

The admin changes I have implemented only deal with using cloud based images in admin and shouldn't cause the two problems I am reporting here. The changes simply strip the local image directory out of the link and the init_includes has a couple of things commented out to allow http images.

If I find the cause or fix for these two issue, I will post them here.

I hope this is not a duplicate. I did a search for "music type product" and came up empty.
    Last edited by mikeel100; 14 Nov 2022 at 05:19 PM. Reason: Clarification