Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: V158 Japanese language pack

Version 1.2.1 is released.
    It should be available soon in plugin section but it is better to download from Github where it is already there and up to date (plugin section one has a small error in it).
    https://github.com/piloujp/ZenCartv1...ses/tag/v1.2.1
    I will use this post to add a tutorial for the quickest way to install Japanese pack on a freshly installed Zen Cart v1.5.8 or v1.5.8a:

- First you need a new Zen Cart v1.5.8 or v1.5.8a already installed and working in English version but with no plugin added.
    - After that backup all cart files by making a copy somewhere and Database by exporting everything in an SQL file. If something goes wrong, using these backup you can start from zero without re-installing English version.
    - Then run SQL queries in 'mysql_japanese_install.sql', 'mysql_japanese_config.sql' and if you want admin fully Japanese 'mysql_japanese_admin_menu.sql'. You can do this by importing these files in a tool like phpMyAdmin or by copying queries into Zen Cart admin SQL tool or whatever you like. If some error occurs during this process, fix it before doing next step! Continuing with errors will just mess up things.
    - Now copy to your cart folders 'email', 'images' and 'includes' including all files and subfolders. If you use FTP, check that everything has been uploaded.
    - Finally, copy content of admin-JP (or admin-EN if you want to keep admin in English) to your cart admin folder. Don't copy folder itself has names are different for each installation.

You are done!
    You still have to configure/install modules you want to use like you would do with an English version. For shipping modules have a look at readme file.

Tip: In case you run into troubles and after few fixing attempts things don't get better, start again from zero using backups. It is generally faster.

Plugin Contributions

Hello pilou2
    Thank you for releasing Version 1.2.1.
    I was able to register products, register customers, and even receive orders in Japanese. I am very impressed.

And
    When a customer registers himself, an error message "Please select your prefecture from the pull-down menu" appears after he presses the submit button.
    This was cured by going to >General Settings>Customer Account Settings>Prefecture name drop down(>一般設定>顧客アカウントの設定>都道府県名ドロップダウン) and setting the display to TRUE.

When I went to >Modules > Shipping Module Settings.
    For example, when I click on "Sagawa Express, 3-7 days", the properties appear on the right side.
    I may have had it explained to me in the past, but I could not get it to work.
    I found the Japanese text in "ZC158LangPack_JP>includes>modules>shipping>sagawa.php".

About "Readme-jp.txt". There is "File, case 1:" and "File, Case 2:"

> In fact, there are 11 Shipping modules, 4 Payment modules, and 3 Total_Order modules.
    > "here"
    >- The cla for shipping modules.

The end of the explanation for the upgraded case of "File, Case 2":,
    Is the "here" part correct?

It looked like case 2 continued until the "> setting:."

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by fujimasa View Post
    Hello pilou2
    Thank you for releasing Version 1.2.1.
    I was able to register products, register customers, and even receive orders in Japanese. I am very impressed.

And
    When a customer registers himself, an error message "Please select your prefecture from the pull-down menu" appears after he presses the submit button.
    This was cured by going to >General Settings>Customer Account Settings>Prefecture name drop down(>一般設定>顧客アカウントの設定>都道府県名ドロップダウン) and setting the display to TRUE.
    You did the right thing. It seems there is a bug in Zen Cart, nothing to do with language. It happens in English too. I have a fix that I will submit to Zen Cart developer team. Thanks for finding it.

When I went to >Modules > Shipping Module Settings.
    For example, when I click on "Sagawa Express, 3-7 days", the properties appear on the right side.
    I may have had it explained to me in the past, but I could not get it to work.
    I found the Japanese text in "ZC158LangPack_JP>includes>modules>shipping>sagawa.php".
    To have text in Japanese in modules you have to uncomment Japanese text and comment English one at the end of module file.
    Add /* on line after '// English' and add */ on line before '// Japanese' to comment English part and remove /* on line after '// Japanese' and */ that is after Japanese part to uncomment Japanese.
    Then install or re-install module in admin and you get Japanese. Module default setting is good but you have to add a tax class for Sagawa module (prices without tax), then choose a zone where you want to use this module like Japan, Japan except Okinawa/Hokkaido or just your prefecture. These zones must be created before in admin menu. At the end choose display order for this module. 0 if you want it to come first, big number to display it at the end.

About "Readme-jp.txt". There is "File, case 1:" and "File, Case 2:"

> In fact, there are 11 Shipping modules, 4 Payment modules, and 3 Total_Order modules.
    > "here"
    >- The cla for shipping modules.

The end of the explanation for the upgraded case of "File, Case 2":,
    Is the "here" part correct?

It looked like case 2 continued until the "> setting:."
    I am not sure to understand what you mean. Only thing I found in the readme is that end of case 2 is not clear and module preparation seems to be part of case 2 only. I will change that and make it clear where case 2 ends.

Thanks for all you experience returns.

Plugin Contributions

An important bug fix for Japanese admin users has been added on Github.
    https://github.com/piloujp/ZenCartv1...-Language-Pack
    With this fix you should be able to access Customer list without problem.
    To download click on green button 'code' on the right then 'Download ZIP'. It will download all pack files in a zip.
    To know which files are modified, from top page click on '...commits' on the right just below green 'Code' button. Then click on last commit name at the top of the list.
    For a fix like this, you can safely copy these new files in your cart overwriting old ones.
    日本語の管理者ユーザー向けの重要なバグ修正が Github に追加されました。
    この修正により、顧客リストに問題なくアクセスできるようになります。
    ダウンロードするには、右側にある緑色の「コード」ボタンをクリックしてから、「ZIP をダウンロード」をクリックします。
    どのファイルが変更されているかを知るには、トップ ページから、緑色の [コード] ボタンのすぐ下にある [...commits] をクリックします。 次に、リストの上部にある最後のコミット名をクリックします。

Plugin Contributions

Hello,
    I found a new bug:
    Japanese prefecture name Gunma was misspelled in zones table. SQL query install file has been corrected an is available on Github.
    To correct it in your database, please run this query:
    UPDATE zones SET zone_name='Gunma' WHERE zone_name='Gumma';

Plugin Contributions

A new release v1.2.3 has just been submitted in Plugin section and is already available on Github.

Class shipping can now do multi-boxing on size or weight. ePacket module do multi-boxing based on weight and LetterPack Plus, which is a prepaid envelope, do it using dimension. Algorithm for size calculation has been improved too.
    Modified admin customer edit form so that less mandatory fields are required.
    Updated filter for Japanese prefectures names (Kanji or romaji) so it does not filter out other languages using non-standard characters.
    Japanese prefecture Gunma spelling was corrected in zones table and SQL queries.
    Added comments in Japanese shipping modules class for Yamato, Sagawa and Yupack. There are in a structured way more like example to make customization easier.
    Modification of some SQL queries for database setting.
    Aligned icons with text in few shipping modules.
    Corrected bug in Japanese admin that prevented to see Customer list page.
    Updated all files to Zen Cart v1.5.8a.
    Updated instructions in readme files.
    Few minor bugs fix.

Plugin Contributions

Well, just after a new release, as usually, I found an annoying bug in install SQL query.
    The query in 'mysql_japanese_install.sql' file that set Japanese language sets it with code 'jp' instead of 'ja'. You can check in your admin 'Localization -> Language' and change it there if necessary. It will avoid warning an error log files.
    Updated file is on Github if you did not install yet.
    https://github.com/piloujp/ZenCartv1...-Language-Pack

Plugin Contributions

Plugin Contributions

v1.3.0 has just been released on GitHub and submitted in plugin section.
    Zen Cart installer has been added and it has never been easier to install this plugin. It could be done in few minutes only for a new cart install.
    A new HTML documentation has been created too for all installation cases which should makes things easier, even when installing over a cart full of plugins.
    Enjoy, and feedback are most welcome.

Plugin Contributions

V1.3.0 with installer is finally available in plugin section and, as usually after a big release, I already found an annoying bug that prevents to display multiple pages in some admin listing when using Japanese menus.
    A fix for this bug is available on GitHub.
    v1.3.0の日本語管理メニューにバグがあるため、GitHubからダウンロードしてください。

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast