Plugin Contributions

Default Payeezy no longer an option for FirstData/Linkpoint customers?

Hello, I have a client running a 1.5.5a store that somehow has been working fine with the original FirstData/Linkpoint/YourPay API plugin for years. Recently, they have been getting a certain percentage of orders going through with empty field data and/or data fields being transposed.

I understand now that this plugin is no longer supported and they should have switched to Payeezy. I suggested they set up a developer account and link their FirstData account to Payeezy as suggested on the plugin page, but when they go to https://developer.payeezy.com/ they get this message:

"Fiserv is no longer onboarding new developer accounts on Payeezy. If you have an existing relationship we are allowing you to board additional locations for processing."

Are there any more options for them to get set up with Payeezy at this point? It looks like the developer page is steering people to use Clover or Commerce Hub instead.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Payeezy no longer an option for FirstData/Linkpoint customers?

Just bumping this because our client really needs an answer.

Is there really no way to integrate LinkPoint/First Data with ZenCart in 2022?

Plugin Contributions

There's two types of Payeezy. The version you access through developer.payeezy.com was intended for app developers. I'm not surprised it's getting shutdown. It should have happened years ago.

The version you want to access is at the following URL:

https://provisioning.demo.globalgate...ata.com/signup

Go to the URL, fill out the information, and you will get a Payeezy demo account that mirrors Payeezy production accounts that are used with shopping carts and other e-commerce applications. Feel free to contact me if you have any further questions. I used to work as a tech support agent for Payeezy, and I still work with it as a freelancer.

Quote Originally Posted by d9000 View Post
    Hello, I have a client running a 1.5.5a store that somehow has been working fine with the original FirstData/Linkpoint/YourPay API plugin for years. Recently, they have been getting a certain percentage of orders going through with empty field data and/or data fields being transposed.

I understand now that this plugin is no longer supported and they should have switched to Payeezy. I suggested they set up a developer account and link their FirstData account to Payeezy as suggested on the plugin page, but when they go to https://developer.payeezy.com/ they get this message:

"Fiserv is no longer onboarding new developer accounts on Payeezy. If you have an existing relationship we are allowing you to board additional locations for processing."

Are there any more options for them to get set up with Payeezy at this point? It looks like the developer page is steering people to use Clover or Commerce Hub instead.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for your reply! I will check out the demo account.

Is there a URL I can provide our client in order to get their current Linkpoint/FirstData account set up with Payeezy? I originally directed them here:

https://developer.payeezy.com/faqs/c...s-what-process

But we thought we hit a dead end when visiting developer.payeezy.com. Should I direct them to send an email to the address in the last paragraph and try to get manually onboarded?

Plugin Contributions

They need to contact their merchant bank, the financial entity they have LinkPoint with, and request to add Payeezy.