Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Blank page for ZC admin when migrating to new host

The file that's trying to load includes/languages/english.php needs to be fixed - you can't do this anymore; that file doesn't exist.
    Perhaps this is a plugin or a mod of some sort - it's not in the core code. See if you can determine from the logs where this is happening and remove it.
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Modifications
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by swguy View Post
    The file that's trying to load includes/languages/english.php needs to be fixed - you can't do this anymore; that file doesn't exist.
    Perhaps this is a plugin or a mod of some sort - it's not in the core code. See if you can determine from the logs where this is happening and remove it.
    I see, thanks. I have them to try the re-migration once more in case files were not properly migrated. I will check the above file again as you mentioned if it is till not working. I definitely did lots of modification to that file before but everything was working well with the old host provider. Strange. Thanks for input!

Plugin Contributions

LATEST UPDATE 16 MAR 23: Host re-did the migration & somehow it works fine now. Just a small issue, the zen cart documentation is showing blank at the menu when logged in as admin. I remembered reading it was integrated in Admin but somehow it is not showing any anything when I click on the Menu eg: all_time_favorites. Any idea how to fix that?

Thanks again

Noi

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by noi.ng View Post
    ... Just a small issue, the zen cart documentation is showing blank at the menu when logged in as admin. I remembered reading it was integrated in Admin but somehow it is not showing any anything when I click on the Menu eg: all_time_favorites. Any idea how to fix that?

Thanks again

Noi

If I read this correctly, you are logged in to the Admin side of your store and click on a Help icon. These icons direct to the ZC Docs website - the documentation is not integrated in Admin, as far as I know.

It is on the ZC Docs website that you are seeing the blank area, something like this?

Name:  Untitled.jpg
Views: 178
Size:  21.2 KB

If this is the case then scroll down the Docs page to view the content. There is an issue, at certain screen sizes, where the content is stacked. (There's a PR in Github re collapsible sidebar menus that also deals with this, as far as I can remember). Hopefully this is what you're seeing.
    Simon

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by simon1066 View Post
    If I read this correctly, you are logged in to the Admin side of your store and click on a Help icon. These icons direct to the ZC Docs website - the documentation is not integrated in Admin, as far as I know.

It is on the ZC Docs website that you are seeing the blank area, something like this?

Name:  Untitled.jpg
Views: 178
Size:  21.2 KB

If this is the case then scroll down the Docs page to view the content. There is an issue, at certain screen sizes, where the content is stacked. (There's a PR in Github re collapsible sidebar menus that also deals with this, as far as I can remember). Hopefully this is what you're seeing.
    Hi, yes nailed it! I should have scrolled down. Silly of me lol . Many thanks!

Plugin Contributions

> Just a small issue, the zen cart documentation is showing blank at the menu when logged in as admin.

Are you saying you're in your admin, you click on the Question mark icon on the upper left, and you get a blank page?
    What admin page does this happen on?

Plugin Contributions

> Just a small issue, the zen cart documentation is showing blank at the menu when logged in as admin.

Are you saying you're in your admin, you click on the Question mark icon on the upper left, and you get a blank page?
    What admin page does this happen on?
    Hi, yes sorry that I was not clear enough. It did appear with the Contents Menu, just that I didn't scroll down when I view & thought was blank. @simon1066 nailed it, then I realised. Thanks, all good now!

Plugin Contributions

Are you on a computer (not a mobile device)? If so, it could be that if you widen your widen your window a bit you won't get the blank part at the top.

Plugin Contributions

Are you on a computer (not a mobile device)? If so, it could be that if you widen your widen your window a bit you won't get the blank part at the top.
    On the Macbook Pro. You are correct! I just logged in & tested zooming in a little & it's seen without scrolling. Thanks for the tip.:)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12