Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Page Down after doing an Install

Hi All,

I am using version v1.5.5e with a few different modules installed and when I tried to install this module https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=1549 it did not appear to work correctly so I uninstalled it and now the front page is blank.

Would anyone have any information what to look for that might have cause the page to go down?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Page Down after doing an Install

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce1952 View Post
    Hi All,

I am using version v1.5.5e with a few different modules installed and when I tried to install this module https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=1549 it did not appear to work correctly so I uninstalled it and now the front page is blank.

Would anyone have any information what to look for that might have cause the page to go down?
    Not off-hand, but I'll bet that there's a debug-log in the site's /logs sub-directory that would have such information!

Plugin Contributions

Hi Lat9,

This is the error message but not sure what I should do any assistance would be great help.

[22-Feb-2023 07:33:02 Australia/Sydney] Request URI: /index.php?main_page=wishlist%E9%8E%88%27%22%5C%28, IP address: 194.32.122.72
    #1 trigger_error() called at [/home/outdoork/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:167]
    #2 queryFactory->show_error() called at [/home/outdoork/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:139]
    #3 queryFactory->set_error() called at [/home/outdoork/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:266]
    #4 queryFactory->Execute() called at [/home/outdoork/public_html/includes/classes/class.CeonURIMappingDBLookup.php:165]
    #5 CeonURIMappingDBLookup->getURIMappingsResultset() called at [/home/outdoork/public_html/includes/classes/class.CeonURIMappingHandlerBase.php:586]
    #6 CeonURIMappingHandlerBase->_getCurrentURI() called at [/home/outdoork/public_html/includes/classes/class.CeonURIMappingHandler.php:790]
    #7 CeonURIMappingHandler->_handleZCDynamicURI() called at [/home/outdoork/public_html/includes/classes/class.CeonURIMappingHandlerBase.php:470]
    #8 CeonURIMappingHandlerBase->_handleURI() called at [/home/outdoork/public_html/includes/classes/class.CeonURIMappingHandlerBase.php:149]
    #9 CeonURIMappingHandlerBase->__construct() called at [/home/outdoork/public_html/includes/classes/class.CeonURIMappingHandler.php:72]
    #10 CeonURIMappingHandler->__construct() called at [/home/outdoork/public_html/includes/autoload_func.php:79]
    #11 require(/home/outdoork/public_html/includes/autoload_func.php) called at [/home/outdoork/public_html/includes/application_top.php:170]
    #12 require(/home/outdoork/public_html/includes/application_top.php) called at [/home/outdoork/public_html/index.php:26]
    --> PHP Fatal error: 1267:Illegal mix of collations (latin1_swedish_ci,IMPLICIT) and (utf8_general_ci,COERCIBLE) for operation '=' ::
    SELECT
    uri
    FROM
    ceon_uri_mappings
    WHERE
    main_page = 'wishlist鎈\'\"('
    AND
    associated_db_id IS NULL
    AND
    query_string_parameters IS NULL
    AND
    language_id = '1'
    AND
    current_uri = '1'

LIMIT 1; ==> (as called by) /home/outdoork/public_html/includes/classes/class.CeonURIMappingDBLookup.php on line 165 <== in /home/outdoork/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 167.

Plugin Contributions

This is a hack attempt. It's not the log you are looking for.
    Clean out all your debug logs, refresh the home page and then post the log that is produced.
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Modifications
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.

Plugin Contributions

I tried to install this module...
    You have a ZC 1.5.5 site and you installed a plugin last updated ten years ago, for ZC1.5.1? On a live site?
    Now you know why you don't do such things, with ANY code.

Thread for Copy Categories:
    https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....Categories-1-6

When you have reverted that mistake, and set up a development site for testing, you can try an updated version of Copy Categories:
    https://github.com/torvista/Zen_Cart-Copy_Categories
    Steve
    github.com/torvista: Spanish Language Pack, Google reCaptcha, Structured Data, Multiple Copy-Move-Delete, Image Checker, BackupMySQL Admin/Auto...

Plugin Contributions

Hi Steve,

I have a test site running (1.5.7d) which I will add the new version of the software.

This issue that I had with the old software was that it did not transfer all the products that are in the category that I was copping.

Plugin Contributions

... and you have some issues with the database's collations, as indicated in the log you supplied:

PHP Fatal error: 1267:Illegal mix of collations (latin1_swedish_ci,IMPLICIT) and (utf8_general_ci,COERCIBLE) for operation '=' ::

Plugin Contributions

That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Modifications
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.

Plugin Contributions

Hi Lt9 and Swguy,

Your help is greatly appreciated, and I will let you know how things go with the test site before we change the live site.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    ... and you have some issues with the database's collations, as indicated in the log you supplied:

PHP Fatal error: 1267:Illegal mix of collations (latin1_swedish_ci,IMPLICIT) and (utf8_general_ci,COERCIBLE) for operation '=' ::
    Can you tell me specifically where to find the error as I have not done anything with the database before?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast