Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Page Down after doing an Install

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce1952 View Post
    Can you tell me specifically where to find the error as I have not done anything with the database before?
    I'm working on an update that will address the latin1 -> utf8 database conversions and follow-up with another update to address utf8 -> utf8mb4 conversions.

When finished, I'll be updating this (https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=1318) plugin.

Plugin Contributions

Hi Lat9,

I have run the MySQL patch on the file and then uploaded to the server (tested ok on server) and have done a clean installation on the server which went through the process not showing any errors that I could see.

When opening up the main page, it does not appear to be showing any product etc.

Then I went to the admin section and no data is showing, example no orders or anything else. Have I missed something?

I use other programs and when you load the data it all appears, but it does not seem to be the norm with this software.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce1952 View Post
    Hi Lat9,

I have run the MySQL patch on the file and then uploaded to the server (tested ok on server) and have done a clean installation on the server which went through the process not showing any errors that I could see.

When opening up the main page, it does not appear to be showing any product etc.

Then I went to the admin section and no data is showing, example no orders or anything else. Have I missed something?

I use other programs and when you load the data it all appears, but it does not seem to be the norm with this software.
    Look in the site's /logs directory. You'll see files named myDEBUG[-adm]*.log; the ones that include the -adm portion will contain your site's admin-folder name, so be sure to xxx that out before posting one or more using the CODE tags ... the big # in the menu-bar when you write your response.

Plugin Contributions

Here is some of the report.

[26-Mar-2023 13:01:40 UTC] Request URI: /xxxx/keepalive.php?_=1679833612552, IP address: 45.125.247.117, Language id
    #1 mysqli_connect() called at [/home/outdoorking/public_html/dev/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:76]
    #2 queryFactory->connect() called at [/home/outdoorking/public_html/dev/xxxx/includes/init_includes/init_database.php:18]
    #3 require(/home/outdoorking/public_html/dev/xxxx/includes/init_includes/init_database.php) called at [/home/outdoorking/public_html/dev/xxxx/includes/application_bootstrap.php:157]
    #4 require_once(/home/outdoorking/public_html/dev/xxxx/includes/application_bootstrap.php) called at [/home/outdoorking/public_html/dev/xxxx/includes/application_top.php:20]
    #5 require(/home/outdoorking/public_html/dev/xxxx/includes/application_top.php) called at [/home/outdoorking/public_html/dev/xxxx/keepalive.php:9]
    --> PHP Warning: mysqli_connect(): (HY000/1044): Access denied for user 'outdoorking_outdoorking'@'localhost' to database 'outdoorking_xxxx' in /home/outdoorking/public_html/dev/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 76.

[26-Mar-2023 13:01:40 UTC] Request URI: /xxxx/keepalive.php?_=1679833612552, IP address: 45.125.247.117, Language id
    #1 mysqli_connect() called at [/home/outdoorking/public_html/dev/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:76]
    #2 queryFactory->connect() called at [/home/outdoorking/public_html/dev/xxxx/includes/init_includes/init_database.php:18]
    #3 require(/home/outdoorking/public_html/dev/xxxx/includes/init_includes/init_database.php) called at [/home/outdoorking/public_html/dev/xxxx/includes/application_bootstrap.php:157]
    #4 require_once(/home/outdoorking/public_html/dev/xxxx/includes/application_bootstrap.php) called at [/home/outdoorking/public_html/dev/xxxx/includes/application_top.php:20]
    #5 require(/home/outdoorking/public_html/dev/xxxx/includes/application_top.php) called at [/home/outdoorking/public_html/dev/xxxx/keepalive.php:9]
    --> PHP Warning: mysqli_connect(): (HY000/1044): Access denied for user 'outdoorking_outdoorking'@'localhost' to database 'outdoorking_xxxx' in /home/outdoorking/public_html/dev/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 76.

Plugin Contributions

@Bruce1952, check the permissions granted to your database user; that's where the 'Access denied' error is coming from. Alternately, make sure that the database user (DB_SERVER_USERNAME) is correct for the associated database.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12